Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
_82790952_chiellini_getty.jpg

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let me get a picture of Madlini and Baresi when Juve destroyed them 6-1 and it will be worth 6 :fp:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm ..... fouling Messi to stop him ?!!!
How come no one got that simple yet brilliant idea ?!!

La Liga defenders are honestly very stupid except for a few.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Messi is so insanely good that he not only makes up several moves in his head but he anticipates several challenges in advance (much like Maradona before him)

Except Maradona was more unpredictable, skillful, and athletic. I like Messi but honestly he's not in the same league as Diego. Messi can only dream to do what Diego did against those tough no nonsense defenses in the 80's.

2:00-3:17 is insane.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
they don't have the quality of serie a defenders.

if luca toni moved to la liga he'd score 60 goals.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you support juve in general, obvious troll.

lucky for you i don't have a ban hammer, you'd have been perma banned ages ago :o

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No problem in supporting them against Bundesfodder and co

I obviously don't support them when they play against Milan.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Sage, pot or kettle? :)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on him Sage. If anything Xecluk/Chicken cluck and Tadej are the real Juventus fans.

They are always hoping for the worst when it comes to Milan.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Omggggg Messiiiiiiiii

Fuck me Messi!

Take a shit in my mouth Messi!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
No Milan fan should ever support Juventus, under any circumstances. Goooo Lionel Messiiiii.

Forza Blaugrana, go for your 5th. I want the world to end and Juve still with 2 UCLs.

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
La Liga defenders are honestly very stupid except for a few.

Except Maradona was more unpredictable, skillful, and athletic. I like Messi but honestly he's not in the same league as Diego. Messi can only dream to do what Diego did against those tough no nonsense defenses in the 80's.

2:00-3:17 is insane.

WOW !! Real skills!!
N Most of those challenges on him wud have been sure Red card at present .

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
*defending , I meant horrible defending from Bilbao players.

They could have at least fouled him.
What about this.... Messi i just to good to be fouled.
He is so going to be raped. Slippy C.
Ladri may find a way to stop messi, but no way can he stop all the three of them (MSN) at the same time.
Let me get a picture of Madlini and Baresi when Juve destroyed them 6-1 and it will be worth 6 :fp:
I knew it!! Criticizing everything milan related. Faking ladri supporter.. Gtfo to juventuz. "When juve destroyed them 6-1" Well fak you and your cheating team. No milan fan would ever right such thing.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Yuck...football philosophers...

Listen you maggit.... there's a right way of playing the game.... then there is Anti Football. If you're only hope to stop someone is to foul em then you will be losing players all the time.

No Milan fan should ever support Juventus, under any circumstances. Goooo Lionel Messiiiii.

Forza Blaugrana, go for your 5th. I want the world to end and Juve still with 2 UCLs.

Not even for co-efficients :D

You're right though :thumbsup:

I knew it!! Criticizing everything milan related. Faking ladri supporter.. Gtfo to juventuz. "When juve destroyed them 6-1" Well fak you and your cheating team. No milan fan would ever right such thing.

Slippy C :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ladri supporters can talk about all their wins bla bla bla.... but they'll never forget this ;)

MkwFAr4.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Listen you maggit.... there's a right way of playing the game.... then there is Anti Football. If you're only hope to stop someone is to foul em then you will be losing players all the time.

Not even for co-efficients :D

You're right though :thumbsup:

Slippy C :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ladri supporters can talk about all their wins bla bla bla.... but they'll never forget this ;)

MkwFAr4.jpg

There is not a right way to play football.

Give me some hearts on the line defending over some flowery, no penetration possession game any day.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
There is not a right way to play football.

Give me some hearts on the line defending over some flowery, no penetration possession game any day.

Nobody mentioned that as the right way :lol:

It's all good though.... not everyone gets it. They automatically assume.

Best example of this was Real Madrid.... under both mou and Carlo.

1 was anti football i.e causing fights etc

Carlo was pro football ... one only has to look at the classico under both of em.

But the Anti Football brigade who aren't exactly the smartest kettle of fish would never understand this :lol:

Carlo is a student of Sacchi.... Sacchi hated the cowards mentality of scoring one and shutting up shop.... he wanted to entertain the crowds. One of the main reasons why so many fans from around the world loved his Milan.

They didn't stop at 2-0 in a ucl final.... they went for more i.e 4-0

Entertainment bitches

Isn't that what sport is all about :lol:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Waffle.

What is the 'right way' to play football then?

There is no right way.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WOW !! Real skills!!
N Most of those challenges on him wud have been sure Red card at present .

Yup they would have been. The thing is even when he was fouled, Diego was hard to take down and even after he fell he would get back up and continue running with the ball. Shows you how much strength and resilience Maradona had.

What about this.... Messi i just to good to be fouled.

Ladri may find a way to stop messi, but no way can he stop all the three of them (MSN) at the same time.

Suarez was the key player for Barcelona this season. Honestly Neymar is very easy to shut down and when you crowd Messi with 2-3 players, his contribution drops a lot. Suarez is the one who takes defenders off Messi and gives Neymar easy goals with his assists. Basically Suarez is doing the dirty work as a CF by bullying defenders and the best part is he is just as good at scoring as he is at assisting.

Neymar has it easy now since all he has to do is poach goals due to defenders being more focused on Suarez and Messi. Messi also has more space to move and dribble into which allows him to score a lot more. It was the same case with Villa and shows how important a CF is for wing play.

Best example of this was Real Madrid.... under both mou and Carlo.

1 was anti football i.e causing fights etc

Carlo was pro football ... one only has to look at the classico under both of em.

But the Anti Football brigade who aren't exactly the smartest kettle of fish would never understand this :lol:

Carlo is a student of Sacchi.... Sacchi hated the cowards mentality of scoring one and shutting up shop.... he wanted to entertain the crowds. One of the main reasons why so many fans from around the world loved his Milan.

They didn't stop at 2-0 in a ucl final.... they went for more i.e 4-0

Entertainment bitches

Isn't that what sport is all about :lol:

I get what you mean bro. Attacking football is beautiful and entertaining but sometimes you have to play defensive especially if you don't have the attacking force the other team has. You have to be smart about it as well especially if qualification or points are at stake.

For me antifootball is characterized by too many fouls and bitching as well as playing the way Mourinho has this year when he has a good attacking team. Besides that I consider everything else strategies to playing the game.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Listen you maggit.... there's a right way of playing the game.... then there is Anti Football.
Your opinion not mine...feck off with that "holier than thou'" attitude pls...Milan foul opposition players all the time
Fouls are part of the game you git...it's a risk/reward thing
Only thing that I categorize as real "Anti-Football" is Jube and Farca buying refs to win them games