Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
i loved mass effect...

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
bwahahah can't wait to read shit at mangafox forum - soooooooooooo many ppl had it the opposite outcome in OP hahah.

As for nakama? Not Jinbe. Please. Anyone but him. Please.

--

7801ee12b4reymysterio.png

bleach:
Spoiler:
...so...captains got super fodderized..cuz of their own stupidity...so..uhm..wtf? That was a really really bad move by Tito..

naruto: meh.

EDIT: as for dgrayman, anime was cool. Dropped it after Lee cut her hair :devilcon:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
5096898e72cad.gif

OP
Spoiler:
people hold sabo>Luffy strength-wise.

5096898e72cad.gif

tbh. NO.

Spoiler:
bla bla won almost equal fights wiht Ace bla bla 2 years older than Ace bla bla revolutionary army bla bla. But ffs, Luffy got mentored by THE dark king. And he was ready for New world 6 months EARLIER than their initial training end-date, wtf does that tell you? Dude got potential - he'll bceome pirate king lol - and yet they kind of easily say Sabo>Luffy...for what reasons?? We don't even know if the guy was PERSONALLY MENTORED or whatever.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
100% sure sabo > luffy

oda all about consistency :b:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
anyone think sabo will eat ace's fruit if he currently is not a fruit user? I'd like to see that happen.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone think sabo will eat ace's fruit if he currently is not a fruit user? I'd like to see that happen.

no.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
puberty thinks no? he'll definitely eat the devil fruit.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sabo will either eat it or give it to luffy. I speculate he is at least on par or much stronger than luffy. I can see him fodderizing burgess to hype him up.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say "much" stronger, just stronger.

but yeah, at the very least on par.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
plot twist,zoro gets the fruit. watch,im calling it now

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fucking neighbour threatned my mother and keeps harassing right now as well. wtf. I'm dead tired of him.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not necessarly. He'll have to pick between his power and his skills with a sword or find ways to incoperate them,one way or another,he'll need time. Its not like instant steroid. Essentially,whoever gets that fruit will be top 10 strongest in the show and deff stronger than luffy. I wager someone in all seriousness in his crew will get it,or the fruit will be destroyed. I doubt blackbears crew will get it,nor will the navy

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In fact,its almost suspicious as to the difference in power between blackbeard and luffy,further supporting my theory that luffy will get a second power from a fruit. Luffy at this point wont be able to beat donflamingo let alone someone like a admiral who are weaker than blackbeard.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
winder what power they gonna give luffy, at this moment yonkou >>>>>>>>>>> dofla > luffy

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zoro as a logia would be horrible for his development. It take away one of there better swimmers.

I think the will of D allows for more than one fruit which is why I think luffy will get it. If not, it will go to sabo.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zoro wont eat the fruit, his swords are enough

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zoro wont eat the fruit, his swords are enough

Zoro has two paths to boost his skills,fruit or new sword(s). Id say its too early to rule anything out

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He IS a mentally challenged person...maybe I'll do society a service :o.. j/k ofc.

--

Swords can eat DF - why can't one of Zoro's do that? Would be epic to have cursed sword WITH a DF :cool:. I just re-read Barto, dude took a piss in the middle of a battle :lol::lol:.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zoro has two paths to boost his skills,fruit or new sword(s). Id say its too early to rule anything out

He boost his skills through training and experience like the rest of the strawhats. New swords don't boost power. OP isn't FF7.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zoro boost his skills through training.. That's his only way.. He will probably get new swords in Wano but 0% of him eating new fruits.. He doesn't even have much connection to Ace to eat that fruit..

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He IS a mentally challenged person...maybe I'll do society a service :o.. j/k ofc.

--

You mean clinically, such as autism?

Still deserves to be taught a lesson, even so. From my stand point, I let no one harass my mother ever. I will sacrifice their soul to the devil if they do.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You mean clinically, such as autism?

Still deserves to be taught a lesson, even so. From my stand point, I let no one harass my mother ever. I will sacrifice their soul to the devil if they do.

He (and especially) his wife carry the largest cloud of depression I've seen...I mean fuck, that shit is contagious...

And not sure if clinically but wouldn't surprise me since. Thing is, we have couple of other residents who are mentally impaired and has assitance occasionally - buit they are very friendly and harmless.

These guys? They don't have any, but they are the ones who makes the skin crawl....and he has finally lost it these days. Filed complain but what fucking good is that shit? You need shit to happen in order to throw his sorry as in jail or wherever he ends..

-

@icky they kind of used spoilers but you can tell even without what will happen - that's why I usually keep myself away just when weekly released :o.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what tv are you guys using to play ps3

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
23in 1080p tv by tlc