Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Jeez cant imagine playing in that, i can barle stand the few 25+ days we have in sweden ;-)

Same here. :lol: Everything above 25 is unacceptable.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There goes my fucking sunday...

What the fuck? WTF? Why is there so many :uzikill: P$G :rocketwh: fans here? GTFO! ''There goes my sunday...'' Milan-Juve is on sunday andthats what we Milan fans are waiting for

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What the fuck? WTF? Why is there so many :uzikill: P$G :rocketwh: fans here? GTFO! ''There goes my sunday...'' Milan-Juve is on sunday andthats what we Milan fans are waiting for

"Join date July 2012".

You're only following Milan now because of all the money we're investing and big name players we're buying. Get lost.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jeez cant imagine playing in that, i can barle stand the few 25+ days we have in sweden ;-)
Where I'm at right now, we're entering that part of the Summer where it gets to be about 30 degrees every day with a good amount of humidity. I normally don't mind it being 30 degrees Celsius but the humidity makes it unbearable.

I miss winter.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Join date July 2012".

You're only following Milan now because of all the money we're investing and big name players we're buying. Get lost.

Im only 16, bu I've been following Milan since im wathcing football. I wasnt really following mercato in the past season, but I started last season.
And thats a good joke, I see what you did there.
Edit: I forgot to add that Your a pri*k, you should get banned

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im only 16, bu I've been following Milan since im wathcing football. I wasnt really following mercato in the past season, but I started last season.
And thats a good joke, I see what you did there.
Excellent. Very good joke, yes? :star:

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Edit: I forgot to add that Your a pri*k, you should get banned
See, now that kind of statement shortens your lifespan by at at least 80%.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona

Yeah... I've enjoyed watching Milan for two years now but I kinda lost interrest when they sold Zlatan and Silva. Seems like Cassano is leaving too... Who am I cheering for? Mesbah? Boateng, yeah, but he alone isnt enough. Never claimed to be a Milan fan really, Im just your average zlatanista. Besides, PSG has a really interresting new team in progress. You take care now.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah... I've enjoyed watching Milan for two years now but I kinda lost interrest when they sold Zlatan and Silva. Seems like Cassano is leaving too... Who am I cheering for? Mesbah? Boateng, yeah, but he alone isnt enough. Never claimed to be a Milan fan really, Im just your average zlatanista. Besides, PSG has a really interresting new team in progress. You take care now.

Cant tell if ur being serious or sarcastic, anyways, im just going to ignore you.

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score

Don't really know what you're here for then. This is a Milan forum not an Ibra forum. Next stop: PSG. Take care now :o.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Rofl who cares about this guy anymore?

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
☆Lionheart☆;1455704 said:
Don't really know what you're here for then. This is a Milan forum not an Ibra forum. Next stop: PSG. Take care now :o.
Well, if I'm not misstaken this thread is in the "former players" section. Like it or not - Ibra was playing for/carrying AC Milan for two years. So, if not discussing the player in question (in this case Ibra) and what he is doing now... what exactly am I supposed to discuss in this thread?

What makes a club/team special and interresting to watch is the current players representing it. Ibra, Cassano, Prince, Nesta, T. Silva... those were the players that made me watch every Milan game for two years. I'm not saying the clubs history isn't great because it really is, but it's not enough for me to watch.

Btw, didn't mean to sound like an ass when I wrote "take care now" evidently I did.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
So you just decided to be a Milan fan 2 years ago when Ibra joined? So if it's by the players representing a team, do you support a different team after every transfer window? man utd got rvp and rooney now are you gonna support them? or psg with ibra and lavezzi?

it was never about the players for true milan fans. players they come they go, but red and black doesn't wash away.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
No need to hate on someone who follows a player and not a club, the stupid thing is only when someone pretends to be a fan all of a sudden..

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you just decided to be a Milan fan 2 years ago when Ibra joined? So if it's by the players representing a team, do you support a different team after every transfer window? man utd got rvp and rooney now are you gonna support them? or psg with ibra and lavezzi?

it was never about the players for true milan fans. players they come they go, but red and black doesn't wash away.

I reckon you didn't read my previous post when I wrote that I never claimed to be a Milan fan. (Im not trying to be rude).

I used to cheer for United a long time ago when Eric Cantona and those guys were playing for them. Now... no way, I really don't like RVP or Rooney for that matter. I've always enjoyed watching Zlatan play and I really like him as a person as well from what I've seen on TV and read in his book. That's why I have, and will continue to follow his carreer.

For me, clubs are only as good and interresting as the players currently playing for them. I guess it's kind of unorthodox and such opinions will always be annoying for the rest.

I should add that the club itself do matter for me (if anyone cares) to some extent. For example, I never cared for Inter/Barca the way I did care for Milan. I really wanted him to succeed here. It could have been great if the best players stayed and Galliani bought some new good players to replace the legends that recently departed. It's a shame really...

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I reckon you didn't read my previous post when I wrote that I never claimed to be a Milan fan. (Im not trying to be rude).

I used to cheer for United a long time ago when Eric Cantona and those guys were playing for them. Now... no way, I really don't like RVP or Rooney for that matter. I've always enjoyed watching Zlatan play and I really like him as a person as well from what I've seen on TV and read in his book. That's why I have, and will continue to follow his carreer.

For me, clubs are only as good and interresting as the players currently playing for them. I guess it's kind of unorthodox and such opinions will always be annoying for the rest.

I should add that the club itself do matter for me (if anyone cares) to some extent. For example, I never cared for Inter/Barca the way I did care for Milan. I really wanted him to succeed here. It could have been great if the best players stayed and Galliani bought some new good players to replace the legends that recently departed. It's a shame really...

Wow. wow and wow again. You really arent a true football fan, especially not a Milan fan, you dont deserve to be one, gtfo.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
☆Lionheart☆;1455704 said:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Great post. :thumbsup:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow. wow and wow again. You really arent a true football fan, especially not a Milan fan, you dont deserve to be one, gtfo.

You're right. As I've stated two times before - I'm not a Milan fan. Please read it once more just to be sure.

Man... I've really tried to be polite but some people are just too infantile.

So, in order for me to be a true football fan (accepted in your eyes) I have to pick a team for the rest of my life, love the current players and hate/ignore them if they leave? Is that right Georgie-boy?

What you don't understand is that I love football too much to isolate myself to one team. It's not wrong to do so, but it's not for me. When I see a player who plays in a way that speaks to me I need to see more. Even if that player were to represent barca (which is a club that I really hate) I'd still watch him. And I did when Ibra played for them. I know this probably is very confusing for you... but trust me, different opinions is nothing to be afraid of. I won't force mine upon you. Please don't try to force yours upon me.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You're right. As I've stated two times before - I'm not a Milan fan. Please read it once more just to be sure.

Man... I've really tried to be polite but some people are just too infantile.

So, in order for me to be a true football fan (accepted in your eyes) I have to pick a team for the rest of my life, love the current players and hate/ignore them if they leave? Is that right Georgie-boy?

What you don't understand is that I love football too much to isolate myself to one team. It's not wrong to do so, but it's not for me. When I see a player who plays in a way that speaks to me I need to see more. Even if that player were to represent barca (which is a club that I really hate) I'd still watch him. And I did when Ibra played for them. I know this probably is very confusing for you... but trust me, different opinions is nothing to be afraid of. I won't force mine upon you. Please don't try to force yours upon me.
Isn't there any Ibra forum on the internet?
Or do all his fanboys jump from one forum to another.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
What are you guys talking about? I don't care if some aren't Milan fans. Hell, I would even welcome Juventus fans here as long as everyone behaves and just makes the best out of this community. In my opinion everyone has the right to join this forum and talk about (former) Milan players. It is what it is and I respect and even like it.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? I don't care if some aren't Milan fans. Hell, I would even welcome Juventus fans here as long as everyone behaves and just makes the best out of this community. In my opinion everyone has the right to join this forum and talk about (former) Milan players. It is what it is and I respect and even like it.

:thumbsup:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I wish more people would have this attitude. :thumbsup:

The feeling I got from AC Milan and their fans was class and dignity.
The average level of decency here on this forum is below this clubs standard.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

fuck jube tho