AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

When I chose it a few years ago, it was because I felt Calabria was emblematic of Berlusconi's "young and Italian" philosophy...not because of any affinity for the player.

But if he keeps this up, he may give me pause for thought next time I'm getting a jersey with a name and number.
:lol: :lol:
More emblematic of how successful that strategy was than what it represented.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol:
More emblematic of how successful that strategy was than what it represented.

At the time the board was freaking out every time he said the words because to many it meant "no sale", even when a sale was always on the cards. Rather than wallow in nostalgia and pick someone from the past (my natural inclination), I was like meh, let's see how it goes.

It took several dogshit performances, but here we are (maybe).

Spielmacher

Protagonista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini, Weah, Gullit
Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yeah I don't like Puma. Milan store is staggeringly disappointing

I'm never going to find this one, am I?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like Puma. Milan store is staggeringly disappointing

I'm never going to find this one, am I?

This year I think it's the best selection they have from home kit to jackets.

But I agree Adidas overall had better designs.

To this day I am trying to find this jacket because I fell so in love with it:

e2aa942038788bef098aa6479e7ffb42.jpg

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Had to get myself something rnb...bought this

rsz-1rsz-screenshot-20201023-000531.jpg

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I have a Tonali Player Home Kit that is a replica that does not fit. It is a quality product but just doesn't fit. I'm a large but it fits more like a Small/Medium. If you want it, DM me. Just pay for shipping on Venmo if you want it. No cost at all.

I am going through my collection and if any do not fit I'll post in this thread again. Thanks!

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Hey Guys, I have a Tonali Player Home Kit that is a replica that does not fit. It is a quality product but just doesn't fit. I'm a large but it fits more like a Small/Medium. If you want it, DM me. Just pay for shipping on Venmo if you want it. No cost at all.

I am going through my collection and if any do not fit I'll post in this thread again. Thanks!

I'll take it if you stil have it and you'll ship to UK :)

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can someone help me with some name fonts from ebay or somewhere else that are legit? I would love a 19/20 "Bennacer 4" home and a 18/19 "Piatek 19" home

Thanks

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Got this years tracksuit from my girlfriend. Yesterday she thought i got murdered after Theo’s winner and she felt ashamed for my behaviour. She recovered well today.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone help me with some name fonts from ebay or somewhere else that are legit? I would love a 19/20 "Bennacer 4" home and a 18/19 "Piatek 19" home

Thanks

Wish I could help but really just replying to ask why anyone would want a Piatek 19 Milan jersey?

I personally don?t have such fond memories of him

:lol:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wish I could help but really just replying to ask why anyone would want a Piatek 19 Milan jersey?

I personally don?t have such fond memories of him

:lol:

It is for a mate that told me when he was back in Genoa that if Milan would have him he would score 20+ every season. I found them so thanks anyway:cool:

Subw00fer

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko; Kaka; Thiago Silva
This years training set is just pure brilliance: classy design, pretty colours and no any commercial lettering. Fully recommend, bought it just for about 40eur. Drycell feels better than Climacool and Formotion.

Maybe will order the white one (aka Pioli-Bonera training wear) as well.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Was mulling over who to get on the back when I get the New jersey as I didnt when getting this season's jersey. Ibra was an obvious contender. Calabria I really thought about too. But fuck it getting Nesta.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You need to be buying stuff like the team signed 30 years Silvio jersey.....not 80 euro ugly versions of classic kits

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The crest pattern is great, the puma template is not
Man I hope the White is good

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't like it. The shade of black looks cheap and tacky, as does the antiquated design of the AC Milan logos in white fading across the shirt. Reminds me a cheap curtain design. I do like the Puma/Milan logo position being like the Italy kit.

If only it were white with that red strip, and the AC Milan logos superimposed/embossed on it in white too.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
If isn't fake the shirt is ok but the puma logo with Milan badge together it's awful. I like the ACM logo in the centre but not this way.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If isn't fake the shirt is ok but the puma logo with Milan badge together it's awful. I like the ACM logo in the centre but not this way.

Puma *could've* centered the Milan logo and only for glamour. But they wouldn't had done it because of marketing purposes.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
So what do we think about the new away shirt for next season?
https://twitter.com/AC_MilanFR/status/1404463525356056579?s=20

Getting I lot of hate but I fucking love it. Can be worn casually and totally different than what we've had in the past

I'm trying to like it but I can't

1. Lazy template design
2. The Puma and Milan logos being together like that make it look like some corny ass one-off collab between brands
3. Idk about the logo pattern either. Maybe if we had a circular logo. Bunch of ovals all over the shirt looks weird to me