Week 7: AC Milan 0-4 Napoli 04/10/2015 20:45 CET

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
So what's changed ?

The only game we've lost, which we were 100% supposed to win was the Genoa game. And even then it was a deflected free kick.

We lost 2-0 away to fio who came and smashed inter

Napoli beat the reigning champions last week,

Inter have started dropping points.

Others will follow

Dont forget both inter and roma have played one of if not both Carpi and frosinone, who with all due respect seem to be the whipping boys i.e easy 3 points.

Menez, Balo, Niang to comeback as is Roma after his suspension.

at the end of the day its stats thats matter ... we have lost more games than we have won, we haven't kept a single clean sheet and i haven't seen any improvement from last season so far !

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
we wont be getting any improvement as long as berlusconi and galliani are here.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All i have to say about this game: Milan is starting to make me hate football.

Exactly my thoughts, i feel i've lost passion towards this sport and i clearly can't watch our team anymore, moreover if the stupid baldy clown stays.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
About game.
1st half went pretty good for us if we skip expected error from zapata. Napoli havent any good opportunity to score. Our players was fighting, pressing - sometimes not so well organized, but what was bad since start of this season (and previous seasons also) was cooperation between midfield and attack.
2nd half start terrible, team was motivated to get 1 goal but after 3 minutes all collapsed (just all went in worst possible way). They were trying to fight still but with less and less faith since good napoli was prepare good for this game. Napoli move a bit back and gave us space since we cant create anything and just counter us. We got next 2 goals and that was end of story.

About tactic.
We become so obvious to everyone. We have shaky defense especially CBs with not good passes, our FBs are lost and they dont participate in attack in they way as they should. Midfield is created by runners (with poor dribbling) without pass ability except monto so if you put some pressure on monto only other player who will show for ball is bona(later about him), berto effort in most games was crap (even when he had some good moments in 1st half), kucka lacking quality in final 3rd. Bona is a winger (winger, runner cutting to middle for shot) played as cam - he prove he cant pass ball there and he is too predictable. Bacca and l.adriano had game as usual - alienated in attack, facting 3-4 defenders (with some quality) who were expecting long balls. Like in previous games our strikers were able to create something alone then this time it was not possible because they faced organized team.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
About players:
- Lopez is good goalkeeper but he should learn about our shaky defense and just kick ball away not put pressure on our defenders if there is someone around from opposite team.
- Antonelli and DES had just 1 cross in whole game and previous games were not much better, i dont understand that if we have anyone analyzing our game but if we use 2 strikers we should have use this threat as option to force other team spread a bit because atm we attacking only by middle (and its not related with formation as much as with players and tactic)
- Zapata as in his thread - why guy who have many bad pass every game and regular errors costing us goals is still here - he should be kicked after 3rd error like that away.
- Ely just youngster who unlucky got forced to be starter in collapsing everywhere milan - hard to judge if he deserve to play here or not - coach choice.
- Berto good first half but he didnt show anything special in milan, not much support for monto when was expected napoli will focus monto as our playmaker
- Kucka good runs but when he is closer and closer to the box then his limitations are more and more obvious, he is upgrade but nothing more than bench player
- Monto had hard time because napoli pressing and cover possibilities often, he was keep ball too long often, he had some really shit passes (2 shit crosses into the box and one error lost like zapata), but by pressing him napoli basically force milan players to play long balls
- Bona as cam is crap, he moves on sides because looking there free space, our game becoming easy to read because he is only one who shows up for ball (sometimes also strikers but later about it) around opposite box, you may not like his performance but mainly he was taking responsibility from offensive 3 midfielders (bona, berto, kucka) around box.
- L.Adriano was coming back and defend often (especially in 1st half) but cant do much against good defenders without midfield. Even when was trying do something it wasnt so efficient as before what was natural since he was facing good opposite.
- Bacca played highest on pitch and was free most from doing defensive job except pressing defense and gk. Had good moments but wont win games alone or with l.a.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
About Miha.
Next game where we looked bad, tbh in every game since this season start we looked bad but sometimes we won. Just our team looks like not prepared what may happen from opposite team. I dont understand FBs role in modern milan, i dont understand why berto is starter and why bona is used as cam.
Using zapata will never bring any stability to our defense like to our midfielders who will be on low confidence with player like him behind (same goes to mexes about who people here already forgotten).
Playing ely who after mistakes in fiore game was moved away from first team and give him a "chance" in the game with similar level opponent was just suicide (but at least first 2 goals, crucial for the game, wasnt really on his account). But let be honest - we dont have really options for defend since palleta left (was last coach choice from what i remember in preseason games what i was watching).
what bring us to next problem - we lacking quality at starting eleven but we also have nobody on bench to change anything.

About future.
Changing starting XI should happen not often since we dont have much quality and 2 new players to playing there (at midfield).
Coach should decide about like 16 players and use only them no matter about our results because they need to used to each other.
Have doubts if changing atm coach or formation will do anything positive but its my opinion.
lopez, anto alessioR ...(not zapata) des/calabria, bona (berto back up) monto kucka, honda (since he is only able to pass ball in attack 3rd), bacca l.a.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
About CR7
Current team and results are clearly effect of last 5 years of disaster transfers policy. We could perform better when TS and Ibra just left because we had name and players used to play and win. Now whole this winning mentality gone, no team is scared of this milan so results become worse and worse even with pretty same players quality.
Team you build from defense or at least from midfield focusing on defense but if we not buying totally crap players we focus on attack. According to rossoneriblog at the end CSud was chanting "100 millions" and "grazie galliani" :)
This team lack quality when starts but there is any quality player on bench and its only :g: to blame.

Bosancero

Berlusconi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic
As the emotions have set a bit as it is the day after, i cant help but to feel a little bit optimistic still. If you look at yesterdays game, we didnt have the optimal conditions going into the game. Balotelli, Menez, Mexes, Honda and Romagnoli were some of the players missing. This is at least 3 of the best players in our team. Apart from that some of the choices by mihajlovic made the lineup even more weak than it had to be.
Missing this many important players, in a game against a team in really good form, is not easy for any team, just look at barca without messi/iniesta fo instance.
The loss and the game as it developed will hopefully also turn on a light in the head of mihajlovic so that we hopefully will see better picks for the lineup in coming matches.
3p against torino and we are back in the mix.

Abate-Mexes-Roma-Anto/Des
N.N---Monto---N.N
------Menez-----
Balotelli--Bacca---

If this becomes our core i will be really happy.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Let's not even pretend there's a chance we gonna bounce back from this

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
This team have no balls...bunch of pussies. We lack chemistry, character, balls, quality...fucking everything.

They ruined everything...fucking douchebags!

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
When ever Bertolacci plays, the team does much worse...Check the stats. Facts are facts

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As the emotions have set a bit as it is the day after, i cant help but to feel a little bit optimistic still. If you look at yesterdays game, we didnt have the optimal conditions going into the game. Balotelli, Menez, Mexes, Honda and Romagnoli were some of the players missing. This is at least 3 of the best players in our team. Apart from that some of the choices by mihajlovic made the lineup even more weak than it had to be.
Missing this many important players, in a game against a team in really good form, is not easy for any team, just look at barca without messi/iniesta fo instance.
The loss and the game as it developed will hopefully also turn on a light in the head of mihajlovic so that we hopefully will see better picks for the lineup in coming matches.
3p against torino and we are back in the mix.

Abate-Mexes-Roma-Anto/Des
N.N---Monto---N.N
------Menez-----
Balotelli--Bacca---

If this becomes our core i will be really happy.
:lol::lol::lol:

Asking too much?

too many questions at this point?

- DeSciglio deserves to be benched at this point however are we going to believe in Calabria that got raped by Genoa?

- Is Abate going to get finally healthy and which Abate will we get?

- Can montolivo stop trying to do a long pass 90% of the time?

- How Menez will play as AM?

- Is Balo will be tactically perfect or he is going to drift to the midfield like he likes to do?

I assume eventually we are going to switch to 4-3-3 but I do not know if Miha will give the starting role to Niang or he is sold/loaned at mid season.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When ever Bertolacci plays, the team does much worse...Check the stats. Facts are facts

Another fact: Whenever poli scores we lose.

another fact: You will develop a nervous tick if you watch Zapata passing the ball.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Fuck when will this team get it together?

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
tumblr_nvqvkqoEA01r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvqvju8I8J1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvqvikfR2y1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvprswRpXT1r90nv2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvprswRpXT1r90nv2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nvprpkvsh41r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvprk3pZ3U1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvprio5rb01r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvprh9fug21r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpr25zxGB1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpr0fhGLJ1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvrd1btyOV1rir0y9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvrd09Vhuy1rir0y9o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
people dont realize this here but they will very soon (like many things they dont believe at first) but bonaventura is another case of dejongs
he doenst have the qualities to play at the positions he plays at
he shouldve invested in his youth in learning to become a wingback or something

if only people listened to me 3 years ago:lol:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if only people listened to me 3 years ago:lol:

lol what? bonaventura should have been a full back? and why the tone like you've just been proved right? he's been one of our best players this season