Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
619064c7faa0db53dbf0863b6dbe522c.jpg

Fuck You game of thrones :mad:

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Am I the only one who absolutely loves Rose Leslie aka Ygritte?

600full-rose-leslie.jpg

Damn, redheads, redheads everywhere.

btw: The red wedding was absolutely massive, great. Poor wolf though :(

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I will avoid this thread like a madman. Cant stay up to download it so I'll have to see it monday afternoon/evening.

Can't wait

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
:max:

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Well, that was lame. I suppose they set the bar really high with the red wedding. Can't wait for season 4 to start.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer an ending like this to be honest. I would absolutely die if they ended the season like they ended the Red Wedding. Now, I can peacefully wait for season 4

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Correct me if I'm wrong but all seasons have ended with a shot of some big army? That is kinda lame. But I agree that this end is way better than Red Wedding sort of cliffanger.

Anyway, should I read the books? Is it as good having read the books? I'm afraid I'll ruin it for myself.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Correct me if I'm wrong but all seasons have ended with a shot of some big army? That is kinda lame. But I agree that this end is way better than Red Wedding sort of cliffanger.

Anyway, should I read the books? Is it as good having read the books? I'm afraid I'll ruin it for myself.

You really shood because you miss a lot of great scene, because HBO lacks the budget to truly put GOT on screen.For example the battle of the Nights watch with the white walkers is pure awesome, yet we are only showed the aftermat of it.

Anyway the finally was disapointing, its the only episode i really did not like.I was hoping for..Spoiler>>>UnCat

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
You really shood because you miss a lot of great scene, because HBO lacks the budget to truly put GOT on screen.For example the battle of the Nights watch with the white walkers is pure awesome, yet we are only showed the aftermat of it.

Anyway the finally was disapointing, its the only episode i really did not like.I was hoping for..Spoiler>>>UnCat
I dunno. I'm afraid that if I know all the scenes left out it ruins the show for me. When the series has ended maybe then I can go all nerd through the books.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.

I only read the books after it's season is over and it has worked well. I enjoyed them more than the series.

Don't know what I'm going to do with this season, since it's only half of the third book.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
What happens if author dies before final 2 volumes? :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Some vultures will go though his notes and make their best bet to take money from all the people author got hooked.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Wouldn't wanna see that... Hollywood would probably make the fat kid get the throne

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It certainly isnt as good or as shocking. I had read the books before they started the show, and I skipped most of the first two seasons thinking it would bore me. Watched it then to get excited at the Red Wedding again. I'll probably skip a lot again. So dont read the books now if you thoroughly enjoy the show and want to be shocked by the show.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
It certainly isnt as good or as shocking. I had read the books before they started the show, and I skipped most of the first two seasons thinking it would bore me. Watched it then to get excited at the Red Wedding again. I'll probably skip a lot again. So dont read the books now if you thoroughly enjoy the show and want to be shocked by the show.

You are wrong, the dont do things exactly like in the books.So the show can always surprise you, plus its nice to see the characters on screen.

Also for the ending, GRRM revealed his intentions to the show producers in case the worst happens.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score

Exactly. I've read the first two books after the first two series. Was kinda disappointed about some stuff but I'm glad i did it in this order.