Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
As a manager, thanks for nothing. Never have I ever been so uninterested in Milan that I stopped caring whether they won or loss. There was always something we were fighting for, but with Inzaghi, he reduced my feelings to ambivalence.

Sure, many people place blame with the board for mismanagement, but the truth is that we had a much stronger team than almost all over the other clubs that finished above us. I wasn't expecting a Scudetto this season...but I was expecting something better than the shit I watched.

I will never forget his time here as a player...but I will never look back fondly at his career beyond that Novara game.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
my biggest dream is watching him celebrate as a coach when we're winning in the UCL final

oh well probably will take a few years

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Happy b-day Pippo!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Happy Birthday Legend!

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12096064_713573635439481_7829353604614305659_n.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pippo happy birthday. Dint like you as a coach but you are a milan legend for obvious reasons. Good luck with your future endeavours.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
On this day, 8 years ago, Milan progressed in the CL with a win vs Celtic thanks to Inzaghi’s 63rd goal in Europe. That night, Inzaghi set a new record in the all-time European scoring charts overtaking the great German forward Gerd Muller.

12345406_956252307744185_2196793855205353183_n.jpg

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is he alive?

No holiday pics, no punditry, no Milan glory games, no links with new jobs or butthurt comments like Seedorf.....nothing

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He will coach AC Venezia in Lega pro next season.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Hope he succeeds. I overestimated his readiness, and it was clear that he was in way over his head and in an no-win situation. Here's to turning his coaching career around and the next steps. :cheers:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
happy birthday champ...

sorry galliani ruined your coaching career before it even started

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Pippo mioo. It would be great if the new owners incorporated him, Gattuso, Seedorf and Maldini in team management in lesser roles than head coach. It would be nice to see a team coached by all the past greats

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Simone Inzaghi praises his brother Pippo after the former Milan boss led Venezia to promotion to Serie B.

The Rossoneri sacked Pippo in 2015 after just one season in charge at San Siro, in which the team finished 10th in Serie A.

Speaking to reporters, Lazio Coach Simone said winning the Italian third-tier title is a just reward for his brother's willingness to step down to a lower level.

"At the start of my career I was involved in those Leagues and I know how hard they are to win," he told a Press conference. "Venezia had a complicated group.

"He has been excellent but also humble, something he never lacked as a player.

"This humility was what made him accept a project in the Lega Pro, after 25 years in Serie A and so many trophies won.

"He has deservedly won the Lega Pro, now he has started well as a Coach and I hope he can be even happier with what he does.

"He deserves to have this joy as a Coach."

http://www.football-italia.net/101522/inzaghi-delight-brother-pippo

Congrats to Pippo:star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Congratulations and I wish him the best.

It all started well winning Viareggio and starting the season well but then the wheels fell off.

Tbh, I can't imagine a harder starting position. At our worst position for arguably 33 years, a meddling, ageing president, free transfers for incoming players, a divided group and a fanbase, ownership and history that demands success.

Good to see him doing well.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Congrats Pippo for leading Venezia to a Serie B callup. Venezia has a good plan