Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Beach_Babe

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Gila, Buffon, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Nesta And Everyone who plays at Milan
"AC Milan are launching a bid for Internacional superkid Alexandre Pato.
The 17 year-old is rated at £8 million by Inter and Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has given the green light for negotiations to open.

Pato is also in Chelsea's sights, but Milan have already laid the ground-work to land the teenager after director Umberto Gandini spent time with Inter officials last month in Japan during the Club World Championship.

The teenager's Inter teammate, fullback Ceara, is also interesting the Rossoneri."

wow i hope he joins Milan, he's young and according to wikipedia he's good!!

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
He's good and now let's hope that Milan does an effort to get him

Beach_Babe

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Gila, Buffon, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Nesta And Everyone who plays at Milan

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
LOL. ducks are cool. when i was little, i watched the duck cartoon. i forgot his/her name. :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beach_Babe said:
and according to wikipedia he's good!!
Post of the year :D

From Eurosport.com :

Internacional youngster Alexandre Pato, reportedly a target for Chelsea and Milan, has been called into the Brazil Under-20 squad.

Although only 17, the forward will be handed the chance to impress and earn a place in the Olympic Games squad for Beijing in 2008.

The South American prodigy played in the recent FIFA World Club Cup and has caught the eye of Chelsea head scout Frank Arnesen.

Milan have been admirers of him for some time but both European giants would have the issue of obtaining a work permit for the teenager.

"The only problem is that the boy does not have a European passport," commented Umberto Gandini, sporting director of the Rossoneri.

Eurosport - AM - 28/12/2006 19:27

---

Question : Is it true that prior to the World Club Cup in Japan he had played only one half of first team football ?

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Passion for *9* said:
Post of the year :D

From Eurosport.com :

Internacional youngster Alexandre Pato, reportedly a target for Chelsea and Milan, has been called into the Brazil Under-20 squad.

Although only 17, the forward will be handed the chance to impress and earn a place in the Olympic Games squad for Beijing in 2008.

The South American prodigy played in the recent FIFA World Club Cup and has caught the eye of Chelsea head scout Frank Arnesen.

Milan have been admirers of him for some time but both European giants would have the issue of obtaining a work permit for the teenager.

"The only problem is that the boy does not have a European passport," commented Umberto Gandini, sporting director of the Rossoneri.

Eurosport - AM - 28/12/2006 19:27

---

Question : Is it true that prior to the World Club Cup in Japan he had played only one half of first team football ?

I think I recall someone mentioning that while I was watching Inter vs Barca

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Isn't he the guy who Internacional was keeping under wraps because he hadn't signed a professional contract yet and teams could have snapped up for next to nothing ? That's why they didn't play him..IIRC. Then on his debut..he stunned everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Frank Arnesen is the guy who brought Ronaldo to PSV, so if he's interested in this new kid - so am I !

:D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
havin' watched the Club World Cup tournament... Pato has shown talent... wouldn't mind him... but not his teammate Ceara...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Browsed around a little for educated opinion. Nobody is denying his talent, apparently he made a couple of impressive runs + dribbles against Barcelona, but at this stage of his development he still seems too much in love with his bag of tricks + gives possession away too easily. Until I've actually seen him play I put him in the category 'product of the Brazilian hype machine'.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
He sounds incredibly more interesting than Iaquinta. If Iaquinta is purchased, that would be laughable. I would like someone else to purchase him so the Milan rumors will end.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Browsed around a little for educated opinion. Nobody is denying his talent, apparently he made a couple of impressive runs + dribbles against Barcelona, but at this stage of his development he still seems too much in love with his bag of tricks + gives possession away too easily. Until I've actually seen him play I put him in the category 'product of the Brazilian hype machine'.

I saw him in both World Club games....no doubt he has a MAJOR upside, and I think he could very easily become a very prolific scorer and I think could be quite influential. If Milan got him now we're definitely looking at about 3 years time , as you pointed out he did seem to like his party tricks a bit, however he did wrong foot Puyol and make a dope out of him a few times...make what you want of that of course. In the end,just my Crappy opinion, I don't think this guy his hype.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Naraku said:
I, as you pointed out he did seem to like his party tricks a bit, however he did wrong foot Puyol and make a dope out of him a few times...make what you want of that of course. .
Hmmmm well concidering the kid is 17 of course he does party tricks but as you said he made pujol look like a fool few times..He is definitly a good kid,great prospect so if you ask me 8milion would be wiser to splash on him then on Iaquinta.....Pato has a really bright future ahead of him

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I wouldn't buy him just yet. First option would be the best thing here as he's basically only played half a season or so in the first team. Get first option on him so that other clubs can't take him from us before he's ready and leave him in Brazil another 2-3 years to mature as a player. By then he'd be around the 19-20 mark which is around the time stars are plucked out of South America. I only wish we'd look at some more Europeans and established ones even if there are in a smaller league.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i saw him only once playing (against barcelona),i remember that deco hit him with the ball in the face :) :) ,an he was substituted in the 70 min` i think,the player that substituted him scored the winning goal for internacional :)

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
i thought he's being linked with real madrid?

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
men i saw him playing today against my country (chile) in the sudamericano sub 20 and he played very well he score 2 goals and when he scores the 2 he had touch the ball only 3 times and 2 were goals he's amazing...

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Nicko said:
men i saw him playing today against my country (chile) in the sudamericano sub 20 and he played very well he score 2 goals and when he scores the 2 he had touch the ball only 3 times and 2 were goals he's amazing...

Hey Nicko im from Chile too..and when i saw Leandro Lima get injured i thought we could take advantage of the game..

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok, I'm way off topic now - but what on earth happened to Marcelo Salas ?

The last thing I heard from him was when he was playing for River Plate.

KakaLegend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi,Maldini,Gullit,Van Basten,baggio,
Velez Mostar said:

marcelo salas is amazing
he won the best player of america years ago and he is really fast and good
but now is old , thanks marcelo salas for all , very good chilean player
he played in juventus , lazio and others. and he scored a lot of goals

arriverderci

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Velez Mostar said:

He played for River after his Juve spell but now I think he plays somewhere in Chille ....

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
AC Milan offer £7.5M for Pato
tribalfooball.com - January 11, 2007

AC Milan are tabling a £7.5 million bid for Internacional di Porto Alegre striker Alexandre Pato.

The teenager is currently starring for Brazil at this month's U20 South American championships and his form has convinced Milan chiefs to push through an immediate deal for the player. Pato's Internacional contract carries a £15 million buyout clause, but their tight financial situation means they cannot afford to refuse an offer as big as Milan's.

Pato doesn't carry a European passport, but Milan hope to get around the foreign ruling in Italy in a similar fashion to how Julio Cesar (Inter via Chievo) and Adrian Mutu (Juventus via Livorno) managed to earn moves to Serie A last year.

its a tribal..dont believe it..
hahaha..lol

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
^^^

If only it wasn't tribal. :head: Seems promising, wouldn't mind buying him and loaning him to another seria a team for the rest of the season to let him adopt.

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcelo Salas plays for La U aka universidad de chile

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Grazie Edi and g4ngst4z0n3 for your replies !

Yet another question about Salas, does he still play for Chile or has he retired from international football ?

That Pato guy sounds good, Brazilians who'r extraordinary for their youth teams usually end up damn good !
Me like :D

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
Grazie Edi and g4ngst4z0n3 for your replies !

Yet another question about Salas, does he still play for Chile or has he retired from international football ?

That Pato guy sounds good, Brazilians who'r extraordinary for their youth teams usually end up damn good !
Me like :D

No he retired from the national team but yesterday he just quit his club La u aka universidad de Chile.so now he has no club

blogin_00356305_305301391.jpg

[highlight]Our Future[/highlight]

Last edited:

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've seen pato play before in the -20. :D :star: :tongue: ;) :cool: :)

kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Last edited: