Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*The entire AC MILAN squad* .. *The entire Argentina Squad*
are you kidding!? ronaldinho with this price OMG.. too expensive we can get a wing defender and a striker better and half ronaldinho price..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ronaldinho to snub Milan

Monday 14 August, 2006
Milan’s hopes of signing Ronaldinho are about to end once and for all with reports suggesting he is on the verge of extending his Barca contract until 2014.

The Brazilian’s brother and agent Roberto de Assis is scheduled to meet Blaugrana sporting director Txiki Beguiristain next week to finalise all details regarding a renewal.

Milan expressed their interest in the former Paris Saint-Germain ace after the World Cup and have been planning to bring him to Italy for some time, despite the South American insisting that he would not leave Spain.

Ronaldinho, who has just returned to Catalonia after the pre-season tour of Mexico and the United States, is currently tied to the Liga outfit until 2010.

Although keen on extending for a further four years, talks regarding his £10m a year image rights are proving to be problematic.

Ronaldinho reportedly wants to stay in control of the rights while Barca are keen for him to hand them over in return for a significant increase in wages.

Only if a compromise can’t be reached could Milan swoop for the World Cup player as Barca chief Joan Laporta has suggested.

“Milan have asked for Ronaldinho and although he is not on sale, we have to treat him correctly and try to find a compromise between his needs and the needs of the club,” he told newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.

It’s understood that Silvio Berlusconi is ready to allow the Italian club to part with £57m in order to net the European Footballer of the Year.

The proposed deal would also see the attacking sensation sign a five-year deal worth £8.5m a season.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug14d.html

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
haha hope barca fucks up the contract:)))

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
we have like a 5% chance of signing him like 50% of torres and like 30% chance of adriano and like 70% of ronaldo.

i doubt he would come but i would take him if he did but only if he plays wif kaka. but then gourgouf will be left out n that no good. i think torres should be brought in and thats that coz wot was the point of signing gourgouf

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
What a response this would be to Chelsea’s and Real's dominance in the transfer market ... signing the best player in the world - although I don’t think he deserves the title. Come on Berlusconi ... show them you've still got it in you. A disagreement between him and Barca means there's still a chance, no matter how small it may seem.

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
it would be nice if ronaldinho would come, but he's very expensive and i don't really believe that he would come
but what about kaka? i've heard that if ronaldinho will come kaka will go to real

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I just hope Barca fails to give him contract extension .. and what impress me is that Milan asked for him ;) .. thats enough from our menagment.. FORZA MILAN !!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
57m? What a bloody waste of money that would be :rolleyes: Why does Berluska refuse to see that we already have great squad, and all we need is a little tweaking in defense and attack? I'd rather we spend 30m of that money on someone like Terry and the remaining 27m on Torres or Tevez. But I guess Berluska is obsessed in propogating his own Galacticos idea :o

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kyara said:
It's never gonna happen.

I dont care if it happens , I am just happy that Milan asked for him ;) .. thats enough for me .. I would pay every cent that Milan has in bank for him .. I dont care really for Berluscas money .. he has alot.. and by the way .. we need someone just like Ronaldinho .. we cant continue with our current atack..+ I dont think Ronaldo or Iaquinta can resolve our problems..

Ronaldinho is dream move .. since Berlusca take an own operation for bringing a player.. lets see what will happen ..

I say Torres , Tevez or Ronaldinho .. nothing else will please me ..

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
cosmin said:
El Mundo Deportivo said that Milan offered Barca 80 mil Euro for Ronaldinho and a salary of 12 mil a year.

when did they say it?today?

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
No i dont like Ronnie.....he might be the best soccer player in the world but i just cant stand him....he's way to overrated....

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
cosmin said:
El Mundo Deportivo said that Milan offered Barca 80 mil Euro for Ronaldinho and a salary of 12 mil a year.
:eek: i don't want him.. stupid ass

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Its amazing that this thread is still open. This should be in dream signings.

HE IS NOT COMING TO MILAN. HE HAS ZERO REASON TO LEAVE BARCA.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
GAMilan said:
HE IS NOT COMING TO MILAN. HE HAS ZERO REASON TO LEAVE BARCA.

I was saying the same but since Laporta admited that there is problem for his contract extension and if the contract extansion fails .. he is ours .. it means something right ?

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
cosmin said:
One reason could be the money. Our to you think Ronaldinho plays for fun?

He doesn't play for fun in Barca. And I am sure that his yearly wage will be just fine once he extends his contract. Though he brings in plenty per year as it is already. There is just NO reason for him to leave. With the level of money he makes now, no raise would be a good enough reason for him to leave a place with so many positives already for him. It just makes no sense. Why leave a great team to go to a team that needs improvement?

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Besi said:
I was saying the same but since Laporta admited that there is problem for his contract extension and if the contract extansion fails .. he is ours .. it means something right ?

But his current contract goes to 2010. So its not like they are short on time to get him extended.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
Come on, why would a starting attacker leave the club who won both Cl and primera div. ? He would have to be either awfull greedy, or have a insane disire for Milan if he would leave barcá at this time. - And whit his paycheck, and when he has stated that he has no intention at all leaving spain, I think that we can leave both of them out.

next!

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
Barca is offering him 8 mil, Milan 12. Thats 50% over. Plus, 80 mil is a lot for any club. Barca mith consider leting him go (as i know Barca has some back taxes to pay). And maibe he wants to play for the GREATEST CCLUB IN THE WORLD.

PS: Why did Figo left Barca? Or Zidane left Juve? Or Sheva left Milan?

Milanisti

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo
Milan has very good relations with Barca, and for Berlusconi to bring Ronaldinho is his dream...I think Barca can let him go if the offer is too good and if Milan promises to give him 12mil a year instead of 8.

Barca has a good team even if they lose Ronnie to Milan, so it is fair to say that it is possible that this transfer can happen.

Schedule