\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan will be fine financially once we qualify regularly for the CL again. Short-term cash injection every year + long-term growth. A bit further down the road, hopefully stadium ownership helps us take the next step.

Milan isn't far removed from having top 3 revenue globally, Berlusconi just lost interest amid fines, divorce, scandal, etc. and Galliani's brain retired, so we lost a ton of market share and prestige. It'll return with the Champions League.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Milan will be fine financially once we qualify regularly for the CL again. Short-term cash injection every year + long-term growth. A bit further down the road, hopefully stadium ownership helps us take the next step.

Milan isn't far removed from having top 3 revenue globally, Berlusconi just lost interest amid fines, divorce, scandal, etc. and Galliani's brain retired, so we lost a ton of market share and prestige. It'll return with the Champions League.

:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol! Yr too kind, ppl. Just a shambolic attempt at trying to look young and fly I guess.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our future star (Tonelli) is called up for Italy. watching Barca's game yesterday and I liked their right-back, Piccini, just found out he is Italian too and named in the latest squad... if things dont go as planned for Conti... Piccini it is.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No kidding but Romagnoli Skriniar would form a formidable partnership. They compliment each other perfectly

Caldara is very similar to Skriniar

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso is being a prick... just throw Caldara in the deep end, let him make few mistakes its not mission to Mars its a game of football.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Our future star (Tonelli) is called up for Italy. watching Barca's game yesterday and I liked their right-back, Piccini, just found out he is Italian too and named in the latest squad... if things dont go as planned for Conti... Piccini it is.

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Was Guain's 2nd goal deflection, Massa?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rabiot, Barella, Paqueta and Ibra, please :D
Read yesterday that Rabiot has an agreement with UEFAlona, though... Anyway, even without him, this would be a massive mercato.

Apparently Caldara and Romagnoli won't be heading to the Azzuri camp, so I hope they can finally work together and we start fielding them. Till now we have spent 35 m on Caldara for 90 minutes against farmers... Rino should start using him once he is recovered.

Where would Rabiot play at Barca? Vidal turned into a rotation player going there. Rabiot probably wouldn't crack their starting XI either. If he leaves PSG then Milan would be the wise choice over Barca if Leo is serious about chasing him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With 4.3.3 ibra wont come
With 4.3.1.2 suso wont play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-4-2. Ibra comes in January then Pato joins up the following year after his deal ends in China. Higuain, Cutrone, Ibra, Pato.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Less than what Lotito was asking this summer. The fans have turned on him and he isn't playing at the same level he was previously.

But Silva is playing abv his level in Spain... if he continues to bang in goals that will be enough to fool the English and swap him for Ruben.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We dont need Ibra! Ibra will be a dick as usual and demand that the other 10 players play for him... team will not grow with him in it. If there is a plan to get Milan where they were in 2/3 years times then taking Ibra will push that plan down 4/5 years.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Gattuso is being a prick... just throw Caldara in the deep end, let him make few mistakes its not mission to Mars its a game of football.

agreed. we should play him while injured and make him tough it out.
only way to build character

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
agreed. we should play him while injured and make him tough it out.
only way to build character

Is he injured? Wot I read on the forum is that he's learning for his theory test on zonal marking and positioning in a back 4

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Is he injured? Wot I read on the forum is that he's learning for his theory test on zonal marking and positioning in a back 4

injured.

It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.

january will be molto strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.