The Anime/Manga Thread II

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I havent had the time. Working on scholarship essays on why i deserve someone else to pay for me. The exchange rate is killing me. It shot up at the wrong time so my debt undertaking increased potentially by 10% and course fee by 10% as well for this year.
Weak excuse bro. :o

~

SLR is steady for now. I remember when it was falling by the day around 2011. Worked out very nicely back then for us, but now prices have been brought up for almost everything.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I never said you could express figurative surprise, i just merely stated i was literally surprised nothing implied and nothing else other than what i said.

Im a straight forward guy jamjam, i try to not get in the habit of verbal gymnastics with those i converse with so i try to keep things simple, blunt and direct.

Isn't that the prequel?
Why would a "straight forward guy who keeps things simple, blunt and direct" add unnecessary words like "literally" to their sentences?

What prequel? Done and dusted is a phrase. If you meant for the Ice and Fire series, there's a prequel series of short stories called Dunk and Egg.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Slr? Oh sri lankan rupee..... I kept thinking statutory liquidity ratio....

:lol: funny thing i read yesterday.... Sri lankan Government is asking religious organization to take electronic payments because there is a shortage of coins in the country :lol: :lol:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
For any of you that has never experienced goose bumps and chills sent down your spine, I recommend Episode 11 of Kill la Kill. :o

That music fits so well!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
what music?

Ragyo's theme?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Why would a "straight forward guy who keeps things simple, blunt and direct" add unnecessary words like "literally" to their sentences?

What prequel? Done and dusted is a phrase. If you meant for the Ice and Fire series, there's a prequel series of short stories called Dunk and Egg.

yeah i confused the two :lol:

make love jamjam, not war.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Harsh, whats your personal vendetta against him? His intentions are to troll and just like half of what congo posts makes you almost pray he doesnt reproduce. Of course i soon after remember this is the internet and what somone posts virtually doesn't entirely reflect him/her in reality and in the real world, don't be so quick to judge.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2014...line-trolls-are-horrible-people-also-sadists/

Maybe your psychology thesis can start here.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It doesnt matter who he is crokodile... He will come back all guns blazing and go back just as fast...

I see you still think milan stand a chance against atletico... :o

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ofc lol.

It's annoying how many times I've repeated matchscenario in my head but the results aren't there yet :head:.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
ofc lol.

It's annoying how many times I've repeated matchscenario in my head but the results aren't there yet :head:.

Game went exactly as simeone wanted.

Knew he would tire out milan before game ends then it was time to put us under pressure. He got his smash and grsb win.

Calderon will be similar. Watch. :o

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Game went exactly as simeone wanted.

Knew he would tire out milan before game ends then it was time to put us under pressure. He got his smash and grsb win.

Calderon will be similar. Watch. :o

Yes, team absorbed well but those woodwork spoke for themselves (or rather Cortouis :/). And I was super happy when Essien fell to the ground but still managed to find the ball to De Jong (with a lot of space). Don't know why lol was very excited when that happened.

We'll win in the return. Will be awesome game for sure.
--
Been listening to a lot of instrumentals - got my hands on albumns called SUPER INSTRUMENTALS(most mid 90's) just before my usenet acc closed. :eek::eek::eek: so much gold, so much pure brilliance :b:.

And I think organ is offically most badass instrument ever.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rite rite...

the phaz is doin psychology...almost forgot that. :lol::lol::cool:

how is that going for you phaz?
One of the two classes stressing me out and honestly, im putting in more effort than its worth. ALL tests and quizes are online and she basically steals questions from professors who posted tests/study guides online. So if push comes to shove and i give up reading, my grade can still move up to an A as i can just google everything on the test...literally.

Just not used to the amount of of reading otherwise its an interesting class.

Hows uni for you bro?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
may download this later....looks quite funny...that girl reminds me of orihime...or rather she's like orihime on 24 Monster drinks....:o

download em :o 19 episodes out so far. for better experience watch it in at least 720p resolution

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What is this 720p you speak of? Is it the new 360p, from the future? :conf:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
One of the two classes stressing me out and honestly, im putting in more effort than its worth. ALL tests and quizes are online and she basically steals questions from professors who posted tests/study guides online. So if push comes to shove and i give up reading, my grade can still move up to an A as i can just google everything on the test...literally.

Just not used to the amount of of reading otherwise its an interesting class.

Hows uni for you bro?

good lord phaz...that's horrible...online tests and quizzes...that sounds very meh meh...we got the good old traditional in class written exam and quizzes. and I'm not being sarcastic here bro...I rly prefer the traditional stuff. i'll fail at that online stuff. it doesn't feel like the lecturers and administration put in the same amount of time and effort that way, as compared to traditional stuff and because of that, I wouldn't be able to reciprocate any effort and time for online quizzes and tests, ergo, I wouldn't learn that way or understand.=\

I wish I was able to do a lot of reading for my courses, but I cant. as soon as you learn a new theory or law, or practical method, or otherwise, you gotta learn to apply it and then move on to the next one...-.-

still love science though and engineering math. I r@p3d my math quiz yesterday btw. that paper is currently preggers...with twins...uni is okay overall. this trimester is a bit different. had to deal with several unrelated school-work issues that I had not foreseen. but I think I'm handling them well.

download em :o 19 episodes out so far. for better experience watch it in at least 720p resolution

Depp...come on man...you're talking like you don't know your boy here. recall I'm that guy that has the latter years of naruto (and bleach dloaded) and saved as 720p mp4 on my HDD, with the full 720p season 1 of shingeki no kyojin and psycho pass saved as well...

:o:o:o:o:o

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good lord phaz...that's horrible...online tests and quizzes...that sounds very meh meh...we got the good old traditional in class written exam and quizzes. and I'm not being sarcastic here bro...I rly prefer the traditional stuff. i'll fail at that online stuff. it doesn't feel like the lecturers and administration put in the same amount of time and effort that way, as compared to traditional stuff and because of that, I wouldn't be able to reciprocate any effort and time for online quizzes and tests, ergo, I wouldn't learn that way or understand.=\

I wish I was able to do a lot of reading for my courses, but I cant. as soon as you learn a new theory or law, or practical method, or otherwise, you gotta learn to apply it and then move on to the next one...-.-

still love science though and engineering math. I r@p3d my math quiz yesterday btw. that paper is currently preggers...with twins...uni is okay overall. this trimester is a bit different. had to deal with several unrelated school-work issues that I had not foreseen. but I think I'm handling them well.

Depp...come on man...you're talking like you don't know your boy here. recall I'm that guy that has the latter years of naruto (and bleach dloaded) and saved as 720p mp4 on my HDD, with the full 720p season 1 of shingeki no kyojin and psycho pass saved as well...

:o:o:o:o:o

I mean, dont get me wrong :lol: i love the fact that the teacher takes such a lax attitude and everything is online, its just im stuck between cheating myself and getting the easy grade. I can basically pass the class with an a because like i said, the whole tests and quizzes are stolen from other teachers meaning all i have to do is google the exact question to get the exact answer. But i wont have learned shit, ya know?

I cant wait till i start getting into the actual engineering jelly in this donut called uni, but thats two years from now.

Oh, trouble in paradise, do tell in detail about these unforseen problems at work :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My Uni problems - I'm so good at everything I don't know what to study. :mb:

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Srsly tho, I'm putting in some really hard work this year. Inshallah, that distinction and 50% schol is mine. :thumbsup: