Players you Absolutely HATE thread

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
Lilly said:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic.....everytime I see his stupid nose, I wanna puke.
It's a rather inexpliquable sense of hatred.

you hate him because of his nose? :conf:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
censorthiis said:
As much as I dislike Chelsea and most of its players, I've found out quite recently that I have an unspeakable admiration for John Terry. I don't know why, to be honest, but there's something almost adorable about him.
OMG i need glasses or did you just say that john terry, the chelski player, is adorable ? :eek: :eek:

LOL i knew i had forgotten a few

micheal ballack (the whiner according to rosanna ;))
roberto carlos
:o

^^ LOL 2 wilds gurls comment..i hate him because of his attitude and the way he came crawling back to the swedish NT :rolleyes:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
OMG i need glasses or did you just say that john terry, the chelski player, is adorable ? :eek: :eek:
Well, I did say almost adorable. :tongue:

Okay, so I didn't really mean adorable in terms of his looks. There is, however, something very charismatic about him that makes him almost adorable. ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
That son of a bitch Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Stankovic, Cambiasso, Materazzi, Ronaldinho, Henry and Van Buyten :rolleyes:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Them (minus Favalli here)
Inter%20Milan.jpg

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORez said:
Weird bunch of ****s. Who's that number 13?
I believe that's Zé Maria. He signed with Levante last August. [link]

ZD_Banana said:
Cant we have a thread , most hated referees??
Nope. :tongue: But speaking of refs, the biggest incompetent boob among them has to be Poll, by a mile.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
How about the most hated staff memeber LOL
I bet there is a bunch starting with our own -- > Galiani :tongue:

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
Zlatan Ibrahimobitch, Deco, C. Ronaldo, Pyuol, Gallas, Seedorf, Dudek, valdez, Eto'o, Marquez, Ali Daei,VAn Byuten(sp), Totti(when he was a diva), Henry :mad:

Last edited:

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
BMWTaylor said:
I believe that's Zé Maria. He signed with Levante last August. [link]

Nope. :tongue: But speaking of refs, the biggest incompetent boob among them has to be Poll, by a mile.
Or Anders Frisk :mad: ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Well, I did say almost adorable. :tongue:

Okay, so I didn't really mean adorable in terms of his looks. There is, however, something very charismatic about him that makes him almost adorable. ;)
LOL i guess i do need glasses, didnt see that "almost" ;) na mate, it's ok..i guess i kinda know what you mean :eek:

about refs: MARKUS MERK :mad:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wild said:
How about the most hated staff memeber LOL
I bet there is a bunch starting with our own -- > Galiani :tongue:

I think most hated Mod would be a rocking thread! :D
I certainly of some people that have issues with them. Its going to be a cracker.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
DonippoKakaGourdini said:
Them (minus Favalli here)
Inter%20Milan.jpg

Hmm all bastards except Zanetti and Davids.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Ronaldinho, Henry & Zidane. There are others who seem annoying but won't reach the 'Hate' degree.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
I think most hated Mod would be a rocking thread! :D
I certainly of some people that have issues with them. Its going to be a cracker.
Is there any MOD that can b considered likable ? LOL
Its easier 2 mention who u like than who u hate coz they all fucking assholes.

Last edited:

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
kobe brayant
dirk nowitzki

lolz....

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
Hmm all bastards except Zanetti and Davids.
Yeah, Zanetti deserves better than Inter. Hard to believe he's lasted 500 matches with them.

Rex

Reaction score
Wild said:
Is there any MOD that can b considered likable ? LOL
Its easier 2 mention who u like than who u hate coz they all fucking assholes.

Wild, this is quotation from one of contemporary figures I found. :)

'If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.' - Hermann Hesse

--------------------
I guess you get the idea. ;)

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Wild said:
2 see players hated coz they palyed dirty vs Milan is understandable but its really silly 2 see players who didnt do bad but only scored against us LOL
Childish + bitterness :D
I mean its their job 2 score & do good against us + Milan used 2 sign those players -- > Kluivert , Weah , Pappin …………

Agree ;)
Even if a defender breaks every attempt or a goalie makes the finest save.... we should give them the credit ......"and say wanna join us?!" :D JK
Initially there will be anger towards a player ex. Van Buyten who scored 2 pass us.... but it was our fault as well, for not slowing the game or defending til the final whistle instead they looked somewhat relaxed when it was 2min+

For all that Poulsen did against Italy (Totti) or against us.... he was on our to buy list.... even Gattuso said he'll welcome him.... I used to hate Gerrard + Puyol more than any player but that's history

And despite our players being criticised... I still have faith in em especially Gilardino and Carlo! ..and it is nice to see how they respond to the criticism

For my part I don't hate anyone.... :)

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:

'If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.' - Hermann Hesse

--------------------
Actually no. LOL
That contemporary didnt sound logic 4 me.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Rex said:
To those who include Morten Gamst Pedersen into hate list, curiousity comes up, what's he been up to ? What pisses you off on him ? :)

What doesn't...?

He's a sissy, thinks he's some kind of playboy & superstar. The sissy should've got red card when Norway played vs Bosnia-Herzegovina 2 weeks ago, he smashed his elbow into the Bosnian GK's head, without even getting a yellow card.

If I ever saw him on the street I surely would've kicked his ass.

Now tell us why do you care about this semi-homosexual bitch, are you Norwegian or die hard Blackburn fan? :tongue:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Rex said:

--------------------
Would that relate to his negative views towards Seedorf due to Seedorf's barge ass? :tongue:

Rex

Reaction score
Wild said:
Actually no. LOL
That contemporary didnt sound logic 4 me.

It's because you thought it's unlogic for you first before diving its real meaning. Trust me, it's reliable quote. ;)

San Paolo said:
Would that relate to his negative views towards Seedorf due to Seedorf's barge ass?

I sense it too. But I'm afraid that part of Seedorf is probably something exist in him too. A lackluster performance could've been in his style of life so far...oh it's like an unconsciously good venom though. :D

Rex

Reaction score
Velez Mostar said:
What doesn't...?

He's a sissy, thinks he's some kind of playboy & superstar. The sissy should've got red card when Norway played vs Bosnia-Herzegovina 2 weeks ago, he smashed his elbow into the Bosnian GK's head, without even getting a yellow card.

Now tell us why do you care about this semi-homosexual bitch, are you Norwegian or die hard Blackburn fan? :tongue:

You presumed on me much. I'm neither Norwegian nor a die-hard Blackburn fan. But his name came up amongst the predictable-hate list majority has caught to eye. :D

Perhaps you adore him when looking his poster-acclaimed him such a sissy ? LOL :tongue:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
It's because you thought it's unlogic for you first before diving its real meaning. Trust me, it's reliable quote. ;)
I said NO coz I didn’t see why its related 2 me since am among few who said that I don’t hate players.
So , I don’t hate --- > it isnt about me. ;)

I said it isnt logic when thinking of it in general coz I can name many stronger reasons 4 hate than the 1 u mentioned in ur contemporary.
Hating a person sometime is about NOT having something that the hated person posses.
Now that’s more logic.
And in my case vs Seedorf’ that could b true , could ;) LOL

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
What doesn't...?

trust me, most norwegians hate him too :D

i agree with everything you said there mate and did you people know that during world cup..the whole worlds attention was on WORLD CUP and every player was there etc
but pedersen was busy singing LMAO he started a boyband and he is just sooooo GAY

Rex

Reaction score
Wild said:
I said NO coz I didn’t see why its related 2 me since am among few who said that I don’t hate players.
So , I don’t hate --- > it isnt about me. ;)

I said it isnt logic when thinking of it in general coz I can name many stronger reasons 4 hate than the 1 u mentioned in ur contemporary.
Hating a person sometime is about NOT having something that the hated person posses.
Now that’s more logic.
And in my case vs Seedorf’ that could b true , could ;) LOL

You entitled to your opinions. But what I quoted in here is something about hate from contemporary figures. It's not mine. You take it or not, suit yourself then.

All in all, name stronger reason to hate. I'd like to know. :tongue:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
All in all, name stronger reason to hate. I'd like to know. :tongue:
I did but u didnt read what I wrote.
So here it is again what I said without takin much 2 think of it.
Wild said:

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
crazymilangirl said:
trust me, most norwegians hate him too :D

i agree with everything you said there mate and did you people know that during world cup..the whole worlds attention was on WORLD CUP and every player was there etc
but pedersen was busy singing LMAO he started a boyband and he is just sooooo GAY
I'm just curious, don't you like a single Norwegian player? :tongue: