AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Can't think of any other teams changing the logo on the home shirt before.

I'm probably wrong but usually the design of the shirt changes but the logo stays the same.

The cross is just a bit too English and while i'm aware of the clubs founders being English I don't see the need for it on the shirt.

Somebody else said it's the city of Milan crest in which case why aren't Inter using it.

Either way the club crest to me is the symbol of AC Milan and any jersey without just doesn't feel right.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Can't think of any other teams changing the logo on the home shirt before.

I'm probably wrong but usually the design of the shirt changes but the logo stays the same.

The cross is just a bit too English and while i'm aware of the clubs founders being English I don't see the need for it on the shirt.

Somebody else said it's the city of Milan crest in which case why aren't Inter using it.

Either way the club crest to me is the symbol of AC Milan and any jersey without just doesn't feel right.

Inter have had the flag on away shirts as recently as last season and they have had it on the neck of the jersey as well.

Reaction score
Inters jersey had their usually crest on chest last season. It didn't replace the main crest on the chest.

I mean even English cubs don't have the cross on their chest.

Like I said I bought the home jersey the last two seasons as I always do but I attract a few comments about "why are you wearing an England shirt"

I really hope we go back to the club crest next year as it's the Milan symbol people identify with.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Inters jersey had their usually crest on chest last season. It didn't replace the main crest on the chest.

I mean even English cubs don't have the cross on their chest.

Like I said I bought the home jersey the last two seasons as I always do but I attract a few comments about "why are you wearing an England shirt"

I really hope we go back to the club crest next year as it's the Milan symbol people identify with.

I'm not talking about the crest :fp:

Inter had the flag as the design of the jersey lol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Are you sure you're not just salty because you're from Ireland.

It's the flag of Milan and of Genoa. It is a little unorthodox to change such a well-ingrained logo, but I think it looks cool. It's that Casa Milan logo that's a bit more difficult to deal with.

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not just salty because you're from Ireland.

It's the flag of Milan and of Genoa. It is a little unorthodox to change such a well-ingrained logo, but I think it looks cool. It's that Casa Milan logo that's a bit more difficult to deal with.
Definitely not salty at all. To be honest if it was an Irish flag crest I'd be the same way.

I've never seen Man U, Liverpool, Real etc with any crest other than their traditional crest. This business of Casa Milan and Crosses in jerseys the last few years is a bit odd to me. I actually have each of those jerseys btw.

To me the club crest should be on the chest. Whenever I wear any of those jerseys like today for example I got "why is the Milan crest not on the jersey".

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To be honest, the logo on current home jersey looks odd. In fact last year's away jersey was ruined by the casa milan logo, a big reason I didn't go for it. Same case this year with the home jersey, it's absolutely amazing, dark shades and all. But that huge white logo just takes away the charm IMO.

Reaction score
To be honest, the logo on current home jersey looks odd. In fact last year's away jersey was ruined by the casa milan logo, a big reason I didn't go for it. Same case this year with the home jersey, it's absolutely amazing, dark shades and all. But that huge white logo just takes away the charm IMO.
Agree 100%

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing holding me back from buying our home jersey this year is the crest, which, like Rossoneri83 points out, can be mistaken by people for an England one.

And I don't want to be in that position. Ever.

Reaction score
The only thing holding me back from buying our home jersey this year is the crest, which, like Rossoneri83 points out, can be mistaken by people for an England one.

And I don't want to be in that position. Ever.
Yeah it's a real shame considering how nice the jersey would be with the regular Milan crest.

They obviously didn't give it much thought as Milan have a huge international fan base. A lot of them would be put off by the crest.

I'm hoping next year the home jersey will stay similar to this year but with the regular logo back on.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
I have an Inzaghi shirt from 2002 that I got a long time ago, everything looks perfect with it except the Meriva logo is a damaged (I think I ironed it when I was younger, dont remember). Anyways, anyone know of a fix? Are there Meriva iron on logos like there are name and number transfer kits?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone else really feeling our third jersey? I love the green one. It's much better than the one we did last year and much better than most of the third kits we've had. I definitely prefer this kit to the white one.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone else really feeling our third jersey? I love the green one. It's much better than the one we did last year and much better than most of the third kits we've had. I definitely prefer this kit to the white one.
Jup. I love it.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

The one that looks like something someone regurgitated at 3am on a Sunday morning? Those green and yellow kits have got to go. The designer for those atrocious jerseys needs to get fired and the person who approved said designs needs to take a visit to the mental hospital.

Ugly.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
The one that looks like something someone regurgitated at 3am on a Sunday morning? Those green and yellow kits have got to go. The designer for those atrocious jerseys needs to get fired and the person who approved said designs needs to take a visit to the mental hospital.

Ugly.

Indeed, horrible kit. Lucky the home/white are nice. Usually 3/3

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
That logo looks interesting actually. They are trying to make a hybrid of both logos for a permanent change I guess.

It's an ugly combination from casa Milan logo and the present badge. If they believe that's a modern way to see Milan i'm very sorry... This logo is nice for... Pokemon

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will be the same case as it was with the Inter or Juve badge: at the beginning everyone is screaming how bad and ugly they are but after a year no one will remember how the old badge looked like eventhough it was the badge for decades

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That logo looks interesting actually. They are trying to make a hybrid of both logos for a permanent change I guess.

It's hard to get a good look at it as it's very bad quality when you zoom in, but I'm with you, it doesn't look that bad. Surely it needs a little bit to get used to it in case we are actually gong to change the badge. Anyway I will reserve my final verdict for when there is a high quality image of it to get a good look.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
I will throw up with this ''modern'' shits...
If you like this then what can i tell ?

67phg2.png

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah i won't be purchasing any apparel or gear with that logo that's just eww

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Way too mich white in that Logo, also its fuckin ugly. Stick with the classic ffs

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
This is apparently the leaked home kit for the 2016/2017 season which looks pretty nice actually. I like that it uses the actual logo instead of St George's cross. :thumbsup:

ac-milan-16-17-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:

Schedule