Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
At the end of every school day, Kuja runs up to the principal's office with a list of fellow students he wants banned. He corrects his tie before he enters, and always brings an apple for Mrs. Brown, the principal's secretary.

On his way home from school, Kuja takes careful notes of all misdemeanor; people walking against red light, badly parked cars, well, everything that annoys little Kuja. At the end of the week, he turns this list into the local police.

Bro, y u been stalking me?
Silvio-Berlusconi_100.jpg

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic, that Zlatan wasn't even included in the Ballon D'or list, because it would be unfair.

:star: :thumbsup:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And are we really gonna stand around and allow Fred to troll the forum and Milan?

I mean... we banned RossonerRonaldo for less.

Well, I was considering reporting his posts today, for example this one:

I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that if you play as Milan and lose a game, the fans start talking about their history.

... if it wasn't obvious already that he is not a Milan fan.

But David saw it and did nothing. Hmmm..

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, I was considering reporting his posts today, for example this one:

... if it wasn't obvious already that he is not a Milan fan.

But David saw it and did nothing. Hmmm..

:lol: If someone should be banned it's your sorry ass. I've never seen anyone spend so much time in a thread about something they clearly don't like. You have issues.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
well it's pretty damn obvious fred isn't a Milan fan. :lol:

but there are others here who aren't Milan fans as well.

if fred is banned, i demand manure_fan and Kalac is banned as well.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: If someone should be banned it's your sorry ass. I've never seen anyone spend so much time in a thread about something they clearly don't like. You have issues.

Right back at you. I've never seen anyone spending so much time on a team's forum, to constantly troll and jerk off to a specific player who isn't even here anymore.

I think I should go to Inter and Barca forums and ask how long it took until Ibra fanboys fucked off. :fp:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was trying to help Fred out a bit, and here is what I found:

1 .Google setting the record straight :lol: :proud:
E9bYh.png

2. OMG! :eek: Finally a new fitting home for Fred! :proud:
This is just great, fred can even share his sexual fantasies regarding Ibra and the audience will love it. :proud:
AvmKo.png

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I have no idea why fred should be banned. He isn´t insulting anyone he is just making a bit of mockery out of our situation and is a bit mad because we don´t care about Ibra.

For fucks sake... making a joke out of our lowest selling season tickets record is bannable? :lol:

Grow a fucking backbone.

I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic you can actually check R&B forum and see all the whiny bitches if you are playing with Milan.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have no idea why fred should be banned. He isn´t insulting anyone he is just making a bit of mockery out of our situation and is a bit mad because we don´t care about Ibra.

For fucks sake... making a joke out of our lowest selling season tickets record is bannable? :lol:

Grow a fucking backbone.

Of course I'm not getting banned. :lol:
Let those losers scream all they want. I was considering trolling Forward to a ban, but he's just too stupid.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Except you were banned already for doing same shit, hmmm... :lol:
I think all that camel protein you are consuming daily is causing some memory losses. :lol:

I know the reasons for previous bans perfectly well. At the moment I'm about as far from a ban as you are from constructing a relevant post.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No ibra tonight! Damn how will i my fix now, stranded at the country house

Yeah, too bad. But it'll be a good game anyway.
Last time at Råsunda also.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I hope Zlatan's back won't be a problem this season.

Because he's been carrying Milan for two years.

Copy/paste from RvP joke? :head:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
who will be zlatans defensive lover this year, fred?

it was pique at barca
abate at milan

Alex? Is Alex Zlatan's type?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Id say Silva judgeing by the last comments he made

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi Fredrik, or someone else who speaks French,
could you help with a translation on this quote of Ancelotti from a new France Football magazine interview? google translate was so-so. :)

Ancelotti:

"Ibrahimovic est, certes, un avant-centre, mais il faut aussi décrocher et jouer un peu derrière pour favoriser les mouvements dans la profondeur des joueurs de couloirs comme Nenê, Lavezzi, Menez ou Gameiro. Ibra ne sera pas seulement avant-centre. Ce serait trop restrictif pour un joueur comme lui. Je veux pouvoir utiliser toutes ses qualités, comme son adresse pour contrôler les ballons ou sa justesse de passes. S’il est le joueur idéal ? Il est fort, oui, mais il a surtout beaucoup d’expérience. Et c’est un compétiteur. Quelqu’un qui a gagné des titres partout où il est passé. Sur les neufs dernières saisons, il a été champion à huit reprises dans les pays où il a évolué. C’est surtout à travers cet état d’esprit-là, cette culture de la gagne, qu’il pourra aider l’équipe. C’est un exemple, un modèle pour beaucoup. Un grand professionnel aussi, qui s’entraîne comme il joue, en essayant de gagner tous les jeux et tous les matches auxquels il participe."​

I have the non-paraphrased version of this (as translated by a friend):
"Ibra is, of course, an axial forward but he must also play a bit behind the others, for instance, to let players like Nene, Lavezzi, Menez or Gameiro go run fast on the sides of the fields. Ibra won't only be an axial forward. That would be too restrictive for a player like him. I want to be able to control all of his abilities and skills, like his controls and his passes. Is he the ultimate player? He is strong, yes, but he has especially more experience than the others. He won titles everywhere he went. The last 9 years, he won 8 championships in the countries he's played. It's with that culture of winning he can be very useful to the team. It's an example, a model to follow for a lot of people. A great professional too, who trains as he will play a game, by trying to win every single challenge and face-to-face in which he participates."

Hope that helps :)

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
So all these stories from Fred of his daddy gifting Milan scarf when he was 5 y.o. and suddenly fell in love with the club are out of thin air? :( Obvious troll is obvious :tongue: Kinda feel sorry for him, but if that helps to enjoy his life let it be.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Too bad Ibra isn't playing. He would bully the crap out of this Brazil team. Would give some real substance to Sweden. Right now they're just trying to create chances with random combinations of quick passes.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pato zlatan <3 <3 <3 <3

Schedule