Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
with 100 million, we can buy bayern munich!!!

LMAO

(it would be the most useless buy ever, we're already stacked in the attacking midfielder area, we dont need more...)

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
guys guys ... source is Tribal Footbal ! if you believe the news you see on their website ... it is the most unreliable source in football historie !

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
would love to see him play shadow striker in milan, but if it's for kaka's expense, I'd rather not..

-------gila---
-ron---------
-----kaka----

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
imp8715 said:
would love to see him play shadow striker in milan, but if it's for kaka's expense, I'd rather not..

-------gila---
-ron---------
-----kaka----
In order to afford Ronaldhino, Milan would have to sell Kaka.

I would love to see Ronaldhino in Milan but if it costs Kaka + €50Million that would mean Milan could not buy any other players which I think would result in just a slight upgrade to the squad (Ronaldhini>Kaka).

Signing a striker (Torres? Crespo? Suazo?) and/or a mid-fielder (Diarra?) and/or defender (?) would be a better way to spend €50Million, in my opinion.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
It's been a difficult summer for Silvio Berlusconi. Since April the Milan owner has lost a general election, sold his top striker to a leading European rival and seen his club docked points for their part in the Italian match-fixing scandal. Still - it's nothing a little retail therapy couldn't fix, and nothing restores a man's sense of self-worth quite like an outlandish bid for the world's best player. Yes, our Silvio's ready to offer Barcelona £68m for Ronaldinho, if Calciomercato is to be believed, which they probably shouldn't be.

Source: Guardian Unlimited

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
sivlE said:
It's been a difficult summer for Silvio Berlusconi. Since April the Milan owner has lost a general election, sold his top striker to a leading European rival and seen his club docked points for their part in the Italian match-fixing scandal. Still - it's nothing a little retail therapy couldn't fix, and nothing restores a man's sense of self-worth quite like an outlandish bid for the world's best player. Yes, our Silvio's ready to offer Barcelona £68m for Ronaldinho, if Calciomercato is to be believed, which they probably shouldn't be.

Source: Guardian Unlimited

If Kaká stays, why not?
Forza Silvio!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Pirlo Fan said:
Omg, this is just bullshit. What is the point in wasting all of our money on the most overrated player in the world? Milan don't need a player doing tricks we need players who actually do something constructive. Sure he does a few good passes every now and again but Ronaldinho does not offer anything for the better of the team that Kaka does not have already.

Best post in a while :star: :star:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko . gilardino . toni
ronnie sucks

kaka is a lot better than ronnie
ronnie is very overrated. the only thing he does is commercials. look at him in brazil. kakas performance kept ronnie in his shadow

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
no thank u, we don't need a player like him

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
my head r spinning. if kaka stay, then ronaldinho are welcome. only if kaka stay.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I strongly hope we wouldn't like Ronaldino. Our formation and tactic don't need this guy although he is really good.
A great striker is better sign.

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
C.Xaris said:
kaka is a lot better than ronnie
ronnie is very overrated. the only thing he does is commercials. look at him in brazil. kakas performance kept ronnie in his shadow

Don't get me wrong, I like Kaka' a lot (I've got a #22 jersey arriving today), but you can't seriously claim that he's better than Ronaldinho? I'm a lot less sure about this being good if Kaka' has to go as well, but Ronaldinho is better. I think you can safely throw out the World Cup as evidence to the contrary - it was just five games, and almost everyone on Brazil's squad disappeared.

Is Ronaldinho overrated? Possibly, but he's still the best player in the world. And has been mentioned a couple of times, simply having his name on the team brings in loads of money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo
name of ronaldhino means like backam - much cash and good sponsors, tv rights etc. maybe he is not best player of the world, but it is a most popular sportsman today...

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
As-21 said:
If Ronaldinho will come to Milan and Kaka will leave
that will be my greatest disappointment from the team ever.
I will prefer to see Milan in the Seria C than Ronaldinho playing in the
team. :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Totally agree.
I don't want this everytime smiling player ( :D ) here in milan.
I WANT RICKY TO STAY.
That's it.

Hope this is just a rumor.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
We dont need him. We have KAKA'. This are just rumors from Daily papers ASS. They want KAKA' 4 all price - and talks shit - Only 2 get him, but We will never let him go away !
FORZA RICKY !!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gullit Van-Basten Baresi Maldini
Ronaldinho

hi
First things first Ronaldinho will not be released by Barca but they have to let anyone who offers the minimum release fee clause in his contract talk to him.
I dont want KAKA to leave and would rather us strengthen the squad with a number of quality signings personally I would like Torres and Maxi Rodriguez from Atletico and Mascherano from Corinthians or Gago from Boca Diarra from Lyon could be a possible signing.
I watch a lot of French football and was pleased when we signed Gourcuff he is very similier to Kaka he can cut in from the right or get round the back and is an accomplished free kick taker which will give us more options.
Pleased to see Bonera's arrival.

FORZA MILAN

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, P.Nedved, Raul, F.Torres, Sheva, Petr Cech, C.Ronaldo, Robin Van Persie, L.Figo, P.Lahm, Beck
Gattuso_8 said:
I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...

mhm.. I think Kaka is better. obviously

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Morellos said:
mhm.. I think Kaka is better. obviously
agree also

better acceleration on small spaces and much better adapted for italian football

both of them at milan - why not, if berlusconi agrees to pay these money (he can afford it, its no problem)

ronnie in and kaka out - NEVER

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
end-er said:
agree also

better acceleration on small spaces and much better adapted for italian football

both of them at milan - why not, if berlusconi agrees to pay these money (he can afford it, its no problem)

ronnie in and kaka out - NEVER
Yea, definitely agree, if we just get him and kaka stays
Ronaldinho-----Kaka
--------Gila

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Forza Ronaldinho...but not at Milan...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Yea, definitely agree, if we just get him and kaka stays
Ronaldinho-----Kaka
--------Gila
What for ? For WC06-like displays of lack of chemistry between the 2 ? We don't want a fuckin one-man show but a highly competitive TEAM.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
What for ? For WC06-like displays of lack of chemistry between the 2 ? We don't want a fuckin one-man show but a highly competitive TEAM.
Havent u seen Brazil in other games before the WC? Ronaldinho and Kaka werent bad together... + Ronaldinho has always done better at club level.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Havent u seen Brazil in other games before the WC? Ronaldinho and Kaka werent bad together... + Ronaldinho has always done better at club level.
Rest assured I have. I have also seen Ronaldinho do nothing special @ PSG.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
What's with the brazilian players? It's an Italian team, not a brazilian one...

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
he is not in PSG,but still f*** Ronaldinho in PSG and at Barcelona