Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again,how did i paint someone a certain way/judge his character :lol:

All i said is congo has a very specific posting style,you took it upon yourself (which is hilarious as youre condemning everyone whos doing this) to make assumption as to what that meant.

I assume you have the character of someone who's not all that good at this.

Literally littering.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I dunno... I think when someone posts this:

Because someone got suckered punch by his friend, to label an entire country as violent. I would say they are over stepping the mark.

An emotional crime? People being assaulted behind the goal by flying Serie A balls having the logo of corruption stamped across their face with every hit is not an emotional crime. It is downright physical assault.

Wife??? Husband??? beating up??? What??

you're putting meaning into his post(s)

you don't even know when he's fuckin with you anymore.

capisci?

now stfu and gtfo

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Alfat the Germany fanboy :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Why all the Germany talk? I thought we were only allowed to talk about us fat Americans and our pick-up trucks.

As an American, I'm highly offended and demand apologies. :mad:
+1

Forzer 'Murica!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So what we learned today in this thread is that people want to defend a made up idea of identification (country of origin) vs an individual's rights.

Anyone who thinks that defending an 'entire country' from verbal ridicule is more important than an individual getting physically assaulted has lost the plot.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
An individual's rights are also made up, genius. :lol:

Anyone, who thinks a domestic scuffle is enough to brand a country is probably a little light in the head, or defending one.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
14659518-closeup-of-business-male-with-lamp-head-in-suit-shows-ok.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Anyone, who thinks a domestic scuffle is enough to brand a country is probably a little light in the head, or defending one.

tumblr_lnqpn5kDo41qctydq.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ghana>germany

2013-635237669948707587-870.jpg

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Lol.. So the German law fines the red and black forums and is a ok with a resident getting attacked. Prolly a law defending he right to what someone says about Germany lol...

We can play the semantics game all day long... You got nothing

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Lol.. So the German law fines the red and black forums and is a ok with a resident getting attacked. Prolly a law defending he right to what someone says about Germany lol...

We can play the semantics game all day long... You got nothing
:rolleyes:
I said identification (german) and individual rights are both made up.

How did u even come to that conclusion about laws extending here.

I am not playing semantics. I established conceptual basis for two things.

Keep up.

Last edited:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So what we learned today in this thread is that people want to defend a made up idea of identification (country of origin) vs an individual's rights.

Anyone who thinks that defending an 'entire country' from verbal ridicule is more important than an individual getting physically assaulted has lost the plot.

you look dumber and dumber with every post.

just stop

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fussball-Kevin-Prince-Boateng-hat-sich-mit-Ghana-fuer-die-WM-in-Brasilien-qualifiziert.jpg

Kevin+Prince+Boateng+Bologna+FC+v+AC+Milan+c_7evZIOAiql.jpg

same goal..same jersey

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:rolleyes:
I said identification (german) and individual rights are both made up.

How did u even come to that conclusion about laws extending here.

I am not playing semantics. I established conceptual basis for two things.

Keep up.

Are you reading your own posts a second time?

Tfat: don't say things about a country that I don't like but let's not stand up for a person who was assaulted.

:thumbsup:

If you're German I can see how this is a personal thing so I apologize if you're just defending the fatherland...

With that said, you should be just as passionate about defending an individual vs a 'country'. Anything different is bordering on blatant contradiction

Would you mind telling me what country you live in or you were born in?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It gives me greatest pleasure to know that Germany, and his superior talented brother, will play a hand in knocking Ghana out this world cup to add insult to injury on Boateng. :)

Beyond that everything is irrelevant.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It gives me greatest pleasure to know that Germany, and his superior talented brother, will play a hand in knocking Ghana out this world cup to add insult to injury on Boateng. :)

Beyond that everything is irrelevant.

What is your problem with Boateng?

It's really funny that you hate someone because someone you don't like on a forum likes him (if that's the case).

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What is your problem with Boateng?

It's really funny that you hate someone because someone you don't like on a forum likes him (if that's the case).

Nah its his football that I dont like.

I dont think I have disliked any player because of someone in this forum. Although I dislike unnecessary hype (barring flamini ofcourse :o).

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tfat ain't even German?? lol. So passionate.

Wait, are you Indian with a soft spot for Germany? Interesting combo.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
lol. So this a forum where people from other countries support a club that isnt and also the Italian NT in WC?

wowowow... The things u can get on the internet. So astounded.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nah its his football that I dont like.

I dont think I have disliked any player because of someone in this forum. Although I dislike unnecessary hype (barring flamini ofcourse :o).

his football doesn't have anything to do with it, it seems like to me... because IMO you're showing "hate" on a personal level.

Regarding his football: I don't like him much as a player either, but his playing style is very humble (yeah, I said that). He's very limited, and even though he sometimes tries to do stuff he can't handle, his playing style is based on working really hard. And he did always work very hard at Milan. I don't understand how anyone can take that away from him. And he was always in perfect shape and acted like a team player. His flashy personality fools everyone who doesn't like that type of character into believing that he's like that on the pitch as well.

Did I want him to stay at Milan? Nope not really, because he's not the one to take us to another level, but I sure as he'll would rather want him here than the likes of Muntari, Nocerino, Birsa and Robinho.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fattwat-

this is a ac milan forum

ac milan the world famous club from italy

this thread is the kevin prince boateng thread....former milan player

also: germany NT is full of pansies and last time i checked KPB never got attacked in italy or ghana or indonesia or usa or india or indiana or indianapolis

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
his football doesn't have anything to do with it, it seems like to me... because IMO you're showing "hate" on a personal level.

Regarding his football: I don't like him much as a player either, but his playing style is very humble (yeah, I said that). He's very limited, and even though he sometimes tries to do stuff he can't handle, his playing style is based on working really hard. And he did always work very hard at Milan. I don't understand how anyone can take that away from him. And he was always in perfect shape and acted like a team player. His flashy personality fools everyone who doesn't like that type of character into believing that he's like that on the pitch as well.

Did I want him to stay at Milan? Nope not really, because he's not the one to take us to another level, but I sure as he'll would rather want him here than the likes of Muntari, Nocerino, Birsa and Robinho.

Yes nothing to disagree with there.

I didnt even hate on him to begin with earlier, just pointed out the violence levels in different countries, and what an absurd statement that was. But I did make the "deserved comment" in minor jest/troll. Like that multiple choice troll.

I am sure you wont act holier than thou here though since you have done it as well. :-)o Seedorf-sushi restaurant :o)

lot of mad ranting

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the treatment he got in Italy makes him want to long to come back.

Anyway, till he comes back... I guess I can enjoy this video

Well be exceptionally beautiful this time around when this will KO him :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a bigoted stereotyped remark about Germany's public safety though. I think you should be banned.

:thumbsup:

He is a narrow minded guy. Just because one of KPBs friends punched him in the face (well deserved and long overdue), he chooses to stereotype a country with it.

Nationalism? Not wanting stupid stereotypes to be propagated is not nationalism.

Interesting to see that your first reaction whenever someone defends Germany is 30s and 40s. Very interesting.

And as far as condoning physical attack goes... We should just ask the victims of his long-shot gluttony what they have to say. :o

I dunno... I think when someone posts this:

Because someone got suckered punch by his friend, to label an entire country as violent. I would say they are over stepping the mark.

An emotional crime? People being assaulted behind the goal by flying Serie A balls having the logo of corruption stamped across their face with every hit is not an emotional crime. It is downright physical assault.

Wife??? Husband??? beating up??? What??

camronbill.gif

u mad doggie !!!

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol. So this a forum where people from other countries support a club that isnt and also the Italian NT in WC?

wowowow... The things u can get on the internet. So astounded.

Ya but we aren't in a bayern Munich forum. You're doing the exact opposite of what people would normally expect on a milan forum.

I like this guy.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Ya but we aren't in a bayern Munich forum. You're doing the exact opposite of what people would normally expect on a milan forum.

I like this guy.

Yeah, thats because I support Milan.

I dont find supporting Milan same as supporting Italy. I dont find supporting Milan same as supporting coefficients or other supporting other Serie A teams.

So I find little contradiction. If you ask me who I would support if it was Milan vs Bayern then obviously Milan.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I wonder what it feels like to be the older brother of a very successful younger brother who has done the treble and achieved more at every stage.

I wouldnt be surprised if Jerome treats Kevin the same Kaka' treats Digao (who? exactly). :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yet Kevin Prince Boateng is more well known than his ugly brother.