AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does anyone have the address to Giannino? And is it very expensive there?

It's right near Centrale, close to the KPMG building. And yes, it's expensive. At least compared to other restaurants in the same area.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
I'll be in Italy for most of the next season. Too bad the cunts don't seem like classifying to UCL. I'd love to see Milan playing in UCL :(

Reaction score
Juventus game 02/03/2014

Hi, what are my Chances of tickets for the Juve game? I can get a decent price on viagogo but just wondering if they're legit, viagogo told me they are.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, what are my Chances of tickets for the Juve game? I can get a decent price on viagogo but just wondering if they're legit, viagogo told me they are.

if viagogo says it's legit, then it's definetly legit

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Does anyone have the address to Giannino? And is it very expensive there?

It's on via Pisani near Centrale. Don't bother going - completely overpriced.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with buying tickets from viagogo. I bought 2 tickets for the game against inter on May 4th. Do the tickets have ticket holders information printed on them. Because if thats the case im affraid they wont let me in the stadium with tickets that dont have my name on them.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Got tickets for the Milan-Liverpool game in Charlotte (live in Atlanta). Hoping for a great match, and going with a friend who's a Liverpool fan so it'll be interesting

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
got tickets for the game against catania...i think they're in last place so hopefully it will be a home game win :c:

tonino was huge help getting tickets :thumbsup:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
got tickets for the game against catania...i think they're in last place so hopefully it will be a home game win :c:

tonino was huge help getting tickets :thumbsup:

To make you even happier, SES is expected to be back for that game ;)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*fingers crossed* that he is...

i am counting on it! :)

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for what section I should buy my seats in for the derby?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
*fingers crossed* that he is...

i am counting on it! :)

@Milanello 13h
El Shaarawy's agent: "El Shaarawy could play for #MilanPrimavera on Sunday in the match against Padova."
@OfficialEl92

Sunday 13 April

Primavera: Milan-Padova, at 15.00 (LIVE ON THE MILAN CHANNEL), Centro Sportivo Vismara, via dei Missaglia 117

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
@Milanello 13h
El Shaarawy's agent: "El Shaarawy could play for #MilanPrimavera on Sunday in the match against Padova."
@OfficialEl92[/I]

Sunday 13 April

Primavera: Milan-Padova, at 15.00 (LIVE ON THE MILAN CHANNEL), Centro Sportivo Vismara, via dei Missaglia 117

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

El Shaarawy is not in the squad for #MilanPrimavera's match vs. Padova tomorrow.
Mastour is in the squad.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i wanted to respond to Mickeycee...the thread about san siro

last time (in april 2014) we stayed at hotel oro blu in milano and it was very nice. it's easy to get to using the metro and it's about a 10 minute walk to the san siro. the hotel location is really super for a trip to milano for a game

there is a grocery store around the corner from the hotel and a mcdonald's is nearby too

about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, you can catch a bus to the airport. there is also a fabulous little restaurant down the street that serves the best gnocchi. but don't go there if you can't speak italian...the owner is sicilian and a jerk. i spoke only italian to him and he barely tolerated us. the receptionist at the hotel told us that the owner of the restaurant prefers serving only the locals

as for visiting milanello, i wanted to go there too but i guess a car is required. shouldn't be difficult to visit casa milan (we missed the opening by a month!) as the metro is near that hotel and you can catch it to just about anywhere in the city

i went for both my 35th and 40th birthdays and it's the best present your family could give you! have a blast! :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
CUORE ROSSONERO GOES ONLINE WORLDWIDE - http://crn.acmilan.com/en/crn_purchase

MILAN – Milan fans who live abroad can get even closer to the club through a new and exciting initiative today. The Cuore Rossonero Card is now available to those followers living outside Italy and they do not need to provide bank details.

The thread is different from the day it was made. I think a we should put our wisdom together to provide somewhat of a blueprint how a foreigner can get a ticket when visiting.

With Coure Rossonero card available all over the world you can buy tickets with it in before wholesale? Or can you just transfer a ticket that a season ticket holder has bought(as they get the chance first).

What was the site that many people used to buy tickets? How much does is scalp?

What are people's experience with scalpers on the street?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
Hey I have a couple questions.

I want to attend the Milan Juve match on September 21st, how hard will it be to get the tickets? What's the best way to get them? Am I allowed to enter a DSLR to the stadium? What's the price like on the mixed area? I'll be going with some juventini cunts, friends of mine.

Thanks lads.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's Taner and I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. We've a local web platform aka acmilanturkiye.net. And I'm moderator in our web site.

I'll visit to europe on september. And I'm want to watching to match at San Siro against Juve at 21 of september. But i don't know anything about to saling ticket etc.. And i want to meet somebody on this forum for the relationship for Milan's community.

I need to help.

Thanks for answers..

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I'm planning to go to Milan - inter. I already took care of the plane (im from Romania) and hotel. Today i bought my Cuore Rossonero Card altough i dont really know if it will help to get me a ticket for the derby. What should i do in order to secure 2 tickets for the derby in november?

Thank you!

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Hello everybody!

I'm planning to go to Milan - inter. I already took care of the plane (im from Romania) and hotel. Today i bought my Cuore Rossonero Card altough i dont really know if it will help to get me a ticket for the derby. What should i do in order to secure 2 tickets for the derby in november?

Thank you!

Ideally, it would be wise to get traveler's insurance; or at least secure the ticket before buying the plane tickets. If you don't get the seats you like, you are stuck with a ticket to Milan. You could watch the game in the villas though :lol:

Reaction score
Yeah, ive been thinking about that outcome myself. :lol: Anyway, if i can get the tickets id sit anywhere in the stadium except of course the curva nord.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the derby in November will definitely be on the Sunday or might the day and time be changed

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the derby in November will definitely be on the Sunday or might the day and time be changed
Same thing I want to know, I've also been looking at other posts about the proper seating. Where will you be traveling from? I will fly from San Francisco to London then take the train back to Milan but I want to secure the tickets and seat first. Have you bought tickets before?:thumbsup:

Reaction score
I've not booked flights yet but I am looking at flying from Edinburgh on the Saturday.I will probably use the milan point website for tickets.

Reaction score
Is there any possibility for me to contact ac milan via email? I wanted to buy tickets online but in the list "nation of residence" germany isn't listed??

Schedule