The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
I expect us to sign Fellaini this summer, I expect us to win the league that season.

I expect us to sign Lukaku next summer, I expect us to win the Champoins League that season.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Defense seems simple to me...

Sell DES if he really wants out.

Sign Sead, Offer him more than Arsenal and get him in.
Buy Aurier, Just get him.
Buy Musacchio.

Sead Roma Musa Aurier
Donna

That's a fantastic base for me.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what Mazzarri thinks. He's getting fired soon. It's a question if the new Watford coach will be willing to keep him

Why would he get fired? What exactly do you think the objective for a club like Watford is? He has them sitting comfortably 10th in the table. As long as they don't get relegated and stay up in the Premier League, it's always a successful season considering the TV money they make in England.

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Aurier is a ticking timebomb.He is an absolute idiot of epic proportions.Hes just a scumbag and a fool to boot.It seems he is off to Man Utd if he leaves PSG.I see stuff about Kolasinac to Arsenal but nothing is sealed , really hope we go him.
Musacchio , Kolacinac Badelj Kovacic/Fabregas Gustavo take your pick Pellegrini hopefully is being thought of.Aubameyang or Belotti.That would be good on paper at least.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I also think we should focus on midfield, spend most money there. I dont mind watching bacca one more season if we can greatly improve our mid, and keep/properly replace deu.

As for the second part, come on mate... you make it sound like Milan of past had only good midfield... we had good back, mid and attack

Well the point of the post was to emphasize on the importance of having a good midfield, yes back then we were a well rounded team, but a strong midfield gives you much better control of games, hence improving your chances to win.

Focus on sorting Defence(we leak way too many goals for my liking our defence needs to be much tighter!) and our Midfield(creatively better than before but we need a great box to box and attacking midfielder to control the tempo of the game)

Then focus on the attack. loan Lapadula (or sell him) he seems out of his depth so far. Bacca with superior service might do much better than he has done ?

The key is to get the right forward who can slot into Montella's game plan: fast as we counter attack, needs excellent positional awareness, movement off the ball and the ability to hold-pass the ball in short contribute to the build up as well as finish chances.

We may not be in the Champions league but if we want to get there fast a solid defence, a dynamic-hardworking-creative midfield and well supplied attack are the only way we will get there.

That requires a few quality signings that will cost us it is up to our new management to convince players of quality just how serious Milan are about getting back to Champions League football A.S.A.P

It also means a few players need to be shown the exit door.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
For all you Fellaini haters out there, look at this shit - https://streamable.com/n9md7

Game is in a deadlock in extra time, you need a goal, what do you do? Simple - hoof the ball up to this tree God

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
For all you Fellaini haters out there, look at this shit - https://streamable.com/n9md7

Game is in a deadlock in extra time, you need a goal, what do you do? Simple - hoof the ball up to this tree God

DelectableUnsightlyEskimodog.gif

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What do u guys think about gnarby? He could be real cheap backup option under 10m.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
The fixed price of Aubameyang is €60m, however Dortmund want to renew with the player. #TMW
:lol: typical Italian BS source. Fixed price of 60m :lol:

Only deluded fools believe that shit.

Aubameyang to Milan is a joke of a rumour.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Just pay Tot 28M for toby alderweireld. Best CD in PML.

Toby: .....and I am very pleased with how things are going now. It is an honour to play for Tottenham.
Leaving? No way, I'm too happy about how things are going on here

also he's meh without some other spurs players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Focus on sorting Defence(we leak way too many goals for my liking our defence needs to be much tighter!) and our Midfield(creatively better than before but we need a great box to box and attacking midfielder to control the tempo of the game)

I disagree with your priority. Atm our defence is the 3rd best defence of the entire league. It's definitely not our weakest spot. Roma-Palette have been most of the season a more than solid CB duo, and as much as I didn't see it coming, Roma-Zapata is potentially even better.

IMO if we change our defenders, then only for a) better depth or b) an important upgrade of the starting ones (not only a player who's slightly better but maybe killing the chemistry). However, splashing big parts of our transfer budget on our current well working defence is not what we should do right now.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If we have 150 million to spend
defense - 30 m
midfield- 70m
striker - 50m

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What do u guys think about gnarby? He could be real cheap backup option under 10m.

A player who will have weight problem rest of his career. He came to Arsenal at 15 and was super talent and made his breakthrough at 18 before having a serious injury and was out for long time. But even in the youth team he was always a bit chubby......he is the only 18 year old a manager talk about their fitness needing to improve. Not strength....but actually fitness. But he is a talented player. His weakness is he is extremely one footed

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

:lol::thumbsup:

Wow, it's 2017 and you still think it's okay to hate on Fellaini? :head: :o

A player who will have weight problem rest of his career. He came to Arsenal at 15 and was super talent and made his breakthrough at 18 before having a serious injury and was out for long time. But even in the youth team he was always a bit chubby......he is the only 18 year old a manager talk about their fitness needing to improve. Not strength....but actually fitness. But he is a talented player. His weakness is he is extremely one footed

So basically all that is stopping him from being good is putting down the cheeseburgers? And developing his other foot, just to be save.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, let's go after some people picks:

- Aurier? Agree with the poster that said he is a time bomb. Not to mention off field issues are too much,

- Fellaini? Why some people still want this dud? He is mediocre/average at best. Keep the afro away.

- Lukaku? Really? He is a tank who is extremely good with space without space he is terrible. This is just me but I do not think would make it at all in serie A and to be honest I would prefer Harry Kane though he has a choker air same as Lukaku.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: typical Italian BS source. Fixed price of 60m :lol:

Only deluded fools believe that shit.

Aubameyang to Milan is a joke of a rumour.

Only deluded fools think that it's difficult to buy players from bundesfodder :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mazzarri on Niang: "If he plays like he did in the last two matches, I would really like him to stay [at Watford]."
Mazzarri: "There are a lot of factors involved, like what Milan thinks, but we hope to keep him."

YES!

another coach after gasperini, miha and lippi who likes niang?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why no to Dzeko, he has scored 30+ goals this season and he's not expensive. Instead of throwing 60 m for Auba, we can get Dzeko and a good midfielder with those money.

Dzeko is shit, he scores like 1 in 5 chances + very old.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, let's go after some people picks:

- Aurier? Agree with the poster that said he is a time bomb. Not to mention off field issues are too much,

- Fellaini? Why some people still want this dud? He is mediocre/average at best. Keep the afro away.

- Lukaku? Really? He is a tank who is extremely good with space without space he is terrible. This is just me but I do not think would make it at all in serie A and to be honest I would prefer Harry Kane though he has a choker air same as Lukaku.

Nobody wants fellaini, just trolls like congo and jammin.

Status
Not open for further replies.