AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
can you custimize the new kit to have 3 Maldini on the back?

you can customize it to say 'ass rapist 69' on the back if you like. It's a custom.

It won't be available for a month or more though probably. Last year i remember it was late september when all the player jerseys + long sleeve + custom options were available

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
you can get it now but just not in long sleeve...

oTaP

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo"Fenomeno"...Pato
Hated the new kit at first,Im in love with it now tho!!Do you think were going back to our original design next season?

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is there any place to get the kits with authentic lettering in the US (for a reasonable price)?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
Does anyone know if you get a shirt from the official Milan shop with authentic lettering on former player names?

I would love to get a shirt with either 6. Baresi or 4. Alberetini :p

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Weah, Flamini, T.Silva, Zidane, Gourcuff, Kaka
Looking at the squad on the official website, I noticed some players wear the normal jerseys and others wear the Techfit ones (with the "cross" in the back).

I'd really like to buy that one, but there's only the "normal" jersey available on the official store online, I don't know why.

Hope it will be available soon!

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Figures are out.

AC Milan have 400,000 out sold Real Madrid 1,200,000

At 45 Dollars/pounds each thats 54,000,000 for real madrid and 18,000,000 for Milan

That's not good enough for next year

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Figures are out.

AC Milan have 400,000 out sold Real Madrid 1,200,000

At 45 Dollars/pounds each thats 54,000,000 for real madrid and 18,000,000 for Milan

That's not good enough for next year
The report is for all jersey sold between 2005 - 2009. Below is the link (picture) to the complete report.
http://a.imageshack.us/img441/1741/bestsellingshirts.jpg

For me, it doesn't come as a surprise that Real Madrid was number 1, what will be surprising is if they're not, seeing how massive the jersey sales during the galacticos era (Becks contributed heavily) and the signing of C. Ronaldo and Kaka.

But still, amount generated is hugh, I don't know how much is the percentage for the club after the cost from adidas.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Even tho I said this seasons jerseys are ugly fucks, still thinking about buying a Nesta/Pirlo one because I have a feeling this season going to be really succesfull. In the MilanStore of course, always to make sure Golden Tie gets the money.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I like this season shirts so much, almost at same level with our 08/09 kits.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If you live in the US, just a heads up here. Dick's is having a sale on soccer kit's - $20 off bringing them down to $50. They of course don't have any names on the back, but two of the Dick's stores I've checked both had the 10/11 Milan kits in S-XL.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Still don't know whose name/number I will get for this season. As usual, I only buy one home jersey every season and had to carefully choose the name/number at the back. All the usual suspects/old faces still playing in Milan (Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Inzaghi) already had jersey from different season with their name/number.

I had 08/09 jersey still blank and wanting to have either Seedorf/Ronaldinho at the back. Whoever gets it in the 08/09, the other will get it this season.

At this rate, I will have Pato for 11/12 season, T.Silva in 12/13 and Ibra in 13/14 :rolleyes:

malcher

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Bierhoff, Klinsmann, Boruc
Does anyone know when the third kit jersey will be available in the official acmilan.com store?

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Recieved my ibra #11 :D home jersey today pretty pleased with it better than i thought also got the cl 7 winners badge and the serie a tim badge haven't ironed then on yet though, anyone know when the tech-fits will be available to buy from the official store?

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
Even tho I said this seasons jerseys are ugly fucks, still thinking about buying a Nesta/Pirlo one because I have a feeling this season going to be really succesfull. In the MilanStore of course, always to make sure Golden Tie gets the money.

+100 on the Players you chose

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
guys do u know where i can get an official printed customized LS home jersey? I wanted Ibrahimovic 11 and i cant find that option in the ACMStore USA. U guys know anywhere else i can get Ibra's jersey LS? thanks in advance!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Still don't know whose name/number I will get for this season. As usual, I only buy one home jersey every season and had to carefully choose the name/number at the back. All the usual suspects/old faces still playing in Milan (Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Inzaghi) already had jersey from different season with their name/number.

I had 08/09 jersey still blank and wanting to have either Seedorf/Ronaldinho at the back. Whoever gets it in the 08/09, the other will get it this season.

At this rate, I will have Pato for 11/12 season, T.Silva in 12/13 and Ibra in 13/14 :rolleyes:

Seedorf of course. :star:

Fiero

Reaction score
Anyone purchased and received this season's kit? I'm ordering one today, but I don't want it to be this fugly hi tech. It will cost me a lot of money so if it arrives with this high tech bullshit I'll be so pissed off, especially as it is my first Milan jersey and for Pippo's last season (so far).

kaka

Banned
Reaction score
I must say our jerseys have been getting much tighter and thinner along the years in recent times.

I myself don't much approve of it; I preffered our older more bulkier jerseys.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I must say our jerseys have been getting much tighter and thinner along the years in recent times.

I myself don't much approve of it; I preffered our older more bulkier jerseys.
It's because most of the players are wearing the super tight TECHFIT version that adidas is introducing in last WC. Most of the players wearing it looks like Hulk with all the muscles clearly shown. But you can still buy the usual version (ClimaCool or Formotion).

As for sizes, all the jerseys from 95/96 seasons onwards are quite consistent in their sizing. Meaning the L/XL sizes are the same in their width (at least those that I have :D ). But the length varied by around 1-2 cm.

kaka

Banned
Reaction score
It's because most of the players are wearing the super tight TECHFIT version that adidas is introducing in last WC. Most of the players wearing it looks like Hulk with all the muscles clearly shown. But you can still buy the usual version (ClimaCool or Formotion).

As for sizes, all the jerseys from 95/96 seasons onwards are quite consistent in their sizing. Meaning the L/XL sizes are the same in their width (at least those that I have :D ). But the length varied by around 1-2 cm.

Ah thank you for that my dear friend :)

I understand now

Reaction score
Anyone purchased and received this season's kit? I'm ordering one today, but I don't want it to be this fugly hi tech. It will cost me a lot of money so if it arrives with this high tech bullshit I'll be so pissed off, especially as it is my first Milan jersey and for Pippo's last season (so far).

I have got this years jersy and it is without the "hitech yoyo".

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://www.acmilanstoreusa.com/depa...lan-10-11-champions-league-soccer-jacket.html

Champions track jacket....oooh, i might have to:

94427.BK.jpg

milan hasn't come out with any good tshirts since 2007 ucl shirt :/