Week 24: Spal vs Milan - 10/02/2018

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Ohh no a 12 year old with power to silence someone more mature than him.
I wonder who put you as a mod. Im peacing out of this shithole anyway.

Reddit is far superior, and mature.

So fuck you piece of garbage who got a tiny bit of power and abuses it.

:proud:

it feels like most of the people who frequent sports subs barely watch any games. The BS I read on r/NBA and r/soccer sometimes makes me think 50% of the users are teenagers who watch the sport news once a month and sometimes click on "curry" when he's trending on twitter.

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points! Clean sheet! Fantastic goal difference! Patrick with his first brace! Forza Milan!

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Wow.. :star:Cutrone:star:!! This is amazingg.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
the nature of your reddit experience largely depends on the subs you take part in....most of the ones I read have a great audience. I find the overall experience of reddit far superior to that of twitter for instance.

Never been part of any football subreddits so can't really comment on that.

Bro, twitter is absolute bottom of the barrel, if that's your reference point, no wonder reddit compares favorably :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the nature of your reddit experience largely depends on the subs you take part in....most of the ones I read have a great audience. I find the overall experience of reddit far superior to that of twitter for instance.

Never been part of any football subreddits so can't really comment on that.

Um ... you design your feed by yourself in twitter. Just as you choose your subreddits in leddit. Just as you do your own ignore list in rnb. All need to be used right.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Um ... you design your feed by yourself in twitter. Just as you choose your subreddits in leddit. Just as you do your own ignore list in rnb. All need to be used right.

twitter is information overload...and most of it is low quality, recycled stuff (probably being reposted over and over again by buffer).

I follow pretty much the same topics/people on twitter and reddit. Difference is in twitter every second there are 50 new tweets.

They still haven't figured out a way to make the good stuff come to the top the way reddit does.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
important win to bounce back after the draw and continue the climb in the table.
there were moments in the first half were spal put the pressure on us and thankfully we didn't concede an equalizer.
on second half though we were dominant both on possession and in creating chances.
big scoreline after some time in away match.
now we will have a packed schedule for the rest of the month with matches for Europa league coming up as well.
I hope this improvement we see in serie a performances can continue in Europa league as we start away in Bulgaria on Thursday.
time to leave our mark in Europe as well now.
FORZA MILAN!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
They still haven't figured out a way to make the good stuff come to the top the way reddit does.

The way is that you follow people who post good stuff :D

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current Milan winning EL would be legendary, on part with our CL triumphs. Do u guys believe we can do it?!

Yes. not really

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
The way is that you follow people who post good stuff :D

Assuming Im not online when some of this good stuff is posted....it will mostly get missed when I log in and my feed is filled with current tweets.

Their summary of tweets you missed isn't very good at all.

It becomes unmanageable when you follow lots of people too.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Assuming Im not online when some of this good stuff is posted....it will mostly get missed when I log in and my feed is filled with current tweets.

Their summary of tweets you missed isn't very good at all.

It becomes unmanageable when you follow lots of people too.

yeah, gotta pick right and delete people if too much.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
I know I'm late but Coots is banging goals so :beer:

Forza!

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Soooooo happy that we won this match. Hopefully this good result will continue in the future... keep practicing against skillfull players, aerial duels, creating scoring chances, attacking set pieces, avoiding individual errors and keep the positive continue like creating our long shots and protecting the lead. Until now I even cant see the league table (and still denial that Napoli has almost twice our points until now... and they just lose 1 time .. probably Maradona is undercover and now playing in this season, time traveler :fp: )