UCL Round of 16 - Tottenham Hotspurs (0) vs AC Milan (0) - 2nd Leg - 09/03/2011

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
we will surely win this one, lol cocky or non cocky i dont care this time we will go without any inhibition or desperation

----pato/binho ----ibra/binho----------

------boat--------------

-flamini--strasser---merkel-------

you will ask me where is experience i will say they fucked it up in san siro

this will be a mobile team can Silva play as LB????
flamini cant play as LB because its written in his contract, he doesnt like it because gattuso is his idol

[gattuso said fuckoff to dick advocatt when dick tried to play him as Lb :o]

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
We will win 5-0 :o

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Midfield is a huge question mark. Boateng has to play and it would be great if a ball player like merkel could start at lcm.. Allegri will probably pick flamini for other spot but which one of these players can play through centre like an anchoring role :conf: strasser seems like a good fit but two cl babies in strasser-merkel for such a big night...:eek: But do we even have a choice...

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
we will surely win this one, lol cocky or non cocky i dont care this time we will go without any inhibition or desperation

----pato/binho ----ibra/binho----------

------boat--------------

-flamini--strasser---merkel-------

you will ask me where is experience i will say they fucked it up in san siro

this will be a mobile team can Silva play as LB????
flamini cant play as LB because its written in his contract, he doesnt like it because gattuso is his idol

[gattuso said fuckoff to dick advocatt when dick tried to play him as Lb :o]

I like that lineup Ashish :thumbsup:

I think Strasser will better fit as central DM, Thiago should go back to defense because that's his best role. It's a live or die game, but I think youngsters like Merkel and Strasser are ready to play there, they are young, but that doesn't mean they can't play in CL. Other teams also have youngsters, we can do it too and I rather play with Merkel than Seedorf, Alex at least can run and plays good usually, it's worth to try it.
We don't have many choices anyway and I think that midfield is good, Flamini/Strasser as hard working mids and Boa/Merkel to create something, for me that's a better mid than yesterday's which didn't really work like we want it.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
No TS in midfield please.

We really need him at the back coz now we musn´t concede.
With Nesta and TS we have a chance to leave ham with a zero on their ground.

In the mid I would play prince, flamini, strasser. We have all to gain.

We always knew that without scoring at WHL we won´t pass to 1/4 finals. Now it´s time to step up.

Still really confident we can get through this.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
we can get a 1-0 or 2-1 win if we play well right from the outset. and as the game progresses tottenham will tire and we'll get the advantage, it's important that we don't make mistakes like yesterday though on the counter. silva had to cover for yepes all the time in the second half, biggest mistake allegri made all night

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
As a neutral watching the game last nite ( but still hoping Milan would win it ) , i have lost loads of respect for Milan. Flamini diving in two footed challenge trying to brake a players leg. Gattuso acting crazy head butting people, he was the captain and captains are supposed to lead by example. These players made Milan look like sore losers which left a very sour taste in my mouth. I know that this is not to be true though as Milan is a proud club with a rich history. Anyways i hope they can redeem themselves in the second leg and restore some of the previous respect i had for them.

for saying you have a nottingham forrest badge as your avatar you speak a lot of sense and i can't help but feel the same way as you.....i'm a life long milan fan and have woke up this morning with a lot of shit texts from friends I can say nothing back to.....i've always defended milan but this time i can't....

that was a very Frustrating match

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
also gomes has one of his amazing games and he's the only reason milan are loosing this tie....... i hope he drops a clanger @ WHL.....he's usualy hero to zero

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
for saying you have a nottingham forrest badge as your avatar you speak a lot of sense and i can't help but feel the same way as you.....i'm a life long milan fan and have woke up this morning with a lot of shit texts from friends I can say nothing back to.....i've always defended milan but this time i can't....

that was a very Frustrating match

You are not a Milan fan if you lose respect for them. :head:

What ever the players do that is bad I will never lose respect for them, I will just be embaressed a little bit, but loose respect for them? GTFO, seriously. :head:

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i've watched milan since i was 5 years old.....and never in 19 years have i felt like embarrased to be a milan fan until last night......

so are you saying you agree with what gatusso did? that is not football and its not the spirit of football.....it made him look like he was a 10 year old boy....having a spaz attack for getting booked, gripping up a coach of the opposition, headbutting him? i'm sorry but i can't respect a player for doing this and it doesn't make me any less of a MILAN fan, i suppose it shows my morals and thee way i've been broaught up to play the game ....just makes me realise what a dark period we're....when the captain, the leader does something like that, it can't be applauded. questions need to be asked.....is it passion or just bullish stupidity?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
i've watched milan since i was 5 years old.....and never in 19 years have i felt like embarrased to be a milan fan until last night......

so are you saying you agree with what gatusso did? that is not football and its not the spirit of football.....it made him look like he was a 10 year old boy....having a spaz attack for getting booked, gripping up a coach of the opposition, headbutting him? i'm sorry but i can't respect a player for doing this and it doesn't make me any less of a MILAN fan, i suppose it shows my morals and thee way i've been broaught up to play the game ....just makes me realise what a dark period we're....when the captain, the leader does something like that, it can't be applauded. questions need to be asked.....is it passion or just bullish stupidity?

Of course I felt embarassed but that all, I will never loose respect for a Milan legend or player. I know it was stupid by Gattuso but if a Milan fan loose respect for that you are not a fan. You only remember this stupid thing he did but you never think about how much he helped us these 10 years he was here. :head:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We were awful at home so i dont expect much here.

If we dont score early we will probably get hammered.

I just hope Boateng is back for the midfield. Gattuso being suspended may be a blessing in disguise.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Not feeling too cocky today. But we can do this. We have to.

We need two goals.
Last time Zlatan played in the UK was exactly one year ago.
And he scored exactly two goals.
Against a team exactly twice as good as Tottenham.

Last edited:
E

Esoteric

Robinho shouldn't start. This guy is so mentally weak, I've said it a lot. Ibra isn't mentally weak it's just that his style of play makes him fall short in some games, but Robinho is a prime example of mentally weak player. He gets overwhelmed easily and it shows.

Pato and Ibra with Boateng behind them and Merkel too is a perfect solution. I don't know which one to choose between Seedorf and Strasser, but leaning to strasser because Seedorf was a joke yesterday with his effort.

we can't play 4-3-3 though especially with such an inexperienced midfield.

Boateng will make the difference, allow us to play 4-3-1-2 while not having to depend on Seedorf instead of switching to 4-3-3 whenever Seedorf pisses us off. Hope he gets a couple matches under his belt before the second leg.

Also I would prefer to play Sokratis in midfield instead of strasser or seedorf, but I didn't mention it because Allegri won't play Sokratis anywhere even if 25 players get injured.

Abate :star: hope he gives another amazing performance, this time he will be match sharp.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
1 down really isent the dissaster ppl here keep saying. Its not gonna be easy winning the game in uk but it wouldent be easy defendin a lead either. What i like about this is that Milan needs to go out all guns blazing. Maybe this is exactly what we need. Allegri cant play 3 defensive midfielders with the task at hand.

We are forced to attack no matter if we concede or not. Honestly i like this. Got the potential to be remembered as a great game should we pull it off. If we dont theres no shame in it. A situation i think suit our team pretty well at this point. Just fuckin kill em!!

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course I felt embarassed but that all, I will never loose respect for a Milan legend or player. I know it was stupid by Gattuso but if a Milan fan loose respect for that you are not a fan. You only remember this stupid thing he did but you never think about how much he helped us these 10 years he was here. :head:

At the moment i've lost respect for one of my favourite players, i'm angry at how milan played last night and embarrased of how our captain showed his unprofessionalism

of course I remember what he has done, but respect is a lot easier to loose than it is to gain....

it reminds me of the cantona situation years ago.....i'm sure many man utd fans lost respect for cantona and felt their club was let down by his actions (well maybe not because they are man utd fans) but that doesn't make them less fans......do you get what i mean?

anyway. 'fans' on hear bitch and moan about everything......merkels not milan quality, seedorf is shit, pirlo is shit, pato is wank recently, ibra needs to go.....that is all loosing respect for our current team as so many do....so don't say because i don't applaud the actions of gatusso last night it makes me less of a Fan.......

yesterday Gattuso would have been more suited to playing in sunday league game not the prestugious champions league....

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
As a neutral watching the game last nite ( but still hoping Milan would win it ) , i have lost loads of respect for Milan. Flamini diving in two footed challenge trying to brake a players leg. Gattuso acting crazy head butting people, he was the captain and captains are supposed to lead by example. These players made Milan look like sore losers which left a very sour taste in my mouth. I know that this is not to be true though as Milan is a proud club with a rich history. Anyways i hope they can redeem themselves in the second leg and restore some of the previous respect i had for them.

As a Milan fan I apologize that you are such a whiny little bitch. Seriously, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CLUB. :o

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We got this.

No worries.

Reaction score
Not feeling too cocky today. But we can do this. We have to.

We need two goals.
Last time Zlatan played in the UK was exactly one year ago.
And he scored exactly two goals.
Against a team exactly twice as good as Tottenham.

Ughhhhh Stop jinxing it somebody said earlier "The last time we play at home against english oppostion and it was raining it didnt go that bad" then we lost against Tottenham so Stop Jinxing you piece of shit just be quiet and be all like ignoring the CL and focus on Serie A and when it comes maybe we'll win

AnTakTau

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy
Forza Vecchio Cuore Rossonero

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
no chance of winning this. no gattuso, no van bommel, no pirlo, no zambrotta, no emanuelson, no ambrosini, no cassano. no chance.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I think trailing 0-1 might be better condition than let say drew 1-1 that way we have clear mission than overthink should concentrate attacking while not conceded more. thus make our goal is more focused.

That being said, IMO our participation on this edition of CL is over. We barely have midfielder available for this leg, n away at WHL is hard mission. Hope at least we get out without more pain.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
no chance of winning this. no gattuso, no van bommel, no pirlo, no zambrotta, no emanuelson, no ambrosini, no cassano. no chance.

Well compared to yday the only player that will be missed will be gattuso. Im not even sure thats a bad thing tbh.

I have to stop visiting this forum day after a loss i cant take all the negativity and bullshit. One thing i do know is that if Milan players had the mentality of alot of its fans, we would be fucked! Your all fucking sizzies! You loose, you try harder and then you fucking WIN. You dont go around complaining and moaning as loud as you can!

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Wow, really nice mature responce :star:
TBH, he's right.
Who the fuck cares about your opinion?
And please just suck joe jordan cocks.

Seriously why the hell u in this forum anyway.

I like you as non-supporter poster, but that post is really uncalled n you ignore our player got elbow n non-call tackle many time, n plz what that Joe Jordan fucker doing anyway?

Schedule