Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
newyorker said:
Just imagine Chicago Bulls deciding to sell MJ in 1995 or trade him for more "prospective" young players.

Wow, Michael Jackson played for the Chicago Bulls!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
percik said:
Then I have to say that you just don't know the situation,

it is perhaps very easy to live if there is nothing in the head. So my - advice - in such situations to search on something to fill it in order to find the sence and not to die only in the status of the consumer .

WHat the hell does this mean?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ads216 said:
I chalk up his effusions to too much vodka..... :rolleyes: Find it harder + harder to find the 'sence' in anything he's saying...

His explanation of cyrillic-latin transliteration was informative though (thank u peach).. Maybe he does have an occasional lucid moment... ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
newyorker said:
I don't get it.
First, 80 mil's-100mil's-200mil's - they don't do it anymore. The only team in the world - Parma - still keeping this numbers in the head when trying to sell Gila.
Second, no one can keep playing forever, but the 28 is the golden age of the players, they still strong as they were and thousendfold experienced.
Third, and the last, I was bashing "Passion" for an inconsistancy she presented. But my critic directed not only toward her but toward those who still think that no matter what if the right offer arrives Sheva should be sold. You keep wondering about Baresi and Maldini, how they played all their life in AC Milan and never left, keeping their loyalty to the club. At the same time you heavily criticize Crespo and Veron - who just keep changing their clubshirts every season. But you never consider that all this loyalty should work both ways, and AC Milan is one of the best examples in the sports world.

Just imagine Chicago Bulls deciding to sell MJ in 1995 or trade him for more "prospective" young players.

Hell Yeah! Great post

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
I must agree that if Chelsea is offering 50-60 mil. + Crespo we should really consider selling Sheva..
The Italian rumour mill mentioned a 75 million + Crespo offer yesterday.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
I guess that since you jumped on this particular sentence, you agree with everything else
Gotta disappoint you… It means I dropped a sloppy one-liner to signal your stuff didn't go unnoticed but I didn't have the time to reply to you (+ percik) posts in detail. You guys only have my posts to 'deal with' .. I have dozens of 'forum suitors' to please + tease.… aside from my rest-of-the-day activities, so cut me some slack if I don't manage to shoot out retorts right away all the time, will ya ? :tongue:

*out for a swim*

Will get back on topic later tonight.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
You guys only have my posts to 'deal with' .. I have dozens of 'forum suitors' to please + tease.… .

It maybe makes very good to fill youself knowing that you are important and popular (or at least thinking so!!!!) ye??????
:jump: :jump:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
percik said:
Then I have to say that you just don't know the situation,

it is perhaps very easy to live if there is nothing in the head. So my - advice - in such situations to search on something to fill it in order to find the sence and not to die only in the status of the consumer .

ads216 said:

Don't care about it dude, I can suggest that such things for someone could be to hard to understand too... .

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Some players are untouchable in terms of sale; Paolo, Pirlo, Sheva, Sandro and Kaka as he develops. I can't see Milan selling any of them. It's not typical of Milan to sell off core players and anyway, there is no one both as good as Sheva and available to us. Gila's a good young player but he isn't Sheva's equal yet.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Gotta disappoint you… It means I dropped a sloppy one-liner to signal your stuff didn't go unnoticed but I didn't have the time to reply to you (+ percik) posts in detail. You guys only have my posts to 'deal with' .. I have dozens of 'forum suitors' to please + tease.… aside from my rest-of-the-day activities, so cut me some slack if I don't manage to shoot out retorts right away all the time, will ya ? :tongue:

*out for a swim*

Will get back on topic later tonight.
Waiting :rolleyes:

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
Wow, Michael Jackson played for the Chicago Bulls!
LOL man, you spooked me all right. Had to recheck my post... BTW one MJ was just a "king", when another - a "god".

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How many times have you heard players pledging loyalty to a club,
while jumping ship the very next day.
So don't be surprise if sheva wears blue.
As for b&g, well... footballers are just merchandise.
Every player has a price tag on them.
No such thing as untouchable players.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
It's also a question of strategy. Money is nice but why strengthen a team we're likely to be competing against for the next couple seasons?

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We don't know sheva will be able to get in any goals for chelsea.
Remember kezman.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i really dont care how much they will pay us.
cant imagine sheva wearing blue or any other color than the red&black.
milan is or trying 2 b the best team in the world.
so , selling a player is a matter of getting some1 better.
do any of u see any better striker than sheva?
if yes , then lets sell him & get better strikers.
if not then why would we sell him?

also am dreaming 2 see sheva + Gila.
no no , just dont wanna think about.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
milan is already a laughing stock not only of europe but of the world after that night in istanbul. if we sell sheva we will continue to be ridiculed. letting one of our best players go just because we think we can do better. sounds idiotic. lets sell our shitty players instead.

the only two reasons valid for selling sheva would be:
a. he wants to leave
b. the club has gone broke

people think that when a player is sold all of the money goes to the club. not true. a part goes to the player and his representatives.

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
I see that people are saying we could get Ronaldinho and Cristiano Ronaldo for 80mil Euros,reality check we couldn't even get Ronalndinho for 80mil let alone both.If Chelsea want him so bad and if Galliani and Berlusconi decide to sell I say tell them we want 50 milion but we also want Robben and Crespo and maybe,just maybe we might ask for Terry and Lampard too :D
Don't sell Shevchenko it would be a mistake!

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
Chelsea and Sheva!

can someone please clear up wats going on with chelsea and their interest with Andriy... i have read that chelsea offered 85 million euros for the ukrainian, but mian rejected...is this true?? and if it is y on earth would they reject 85 million euros!!!!!!! they could by 4 amazing players with tthat cash

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
grande_sheva7 said:
can someone please clear up wats going on with chelsea and their interest with Andriy... i have read that chelsea offered 85 million euros for the ukrainian, but mian rejected...is this true?? and if it is y on earth would they reject 85 million euros!!!!!!! they could by 4 amazing players with tthat cash

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE SELL SHEVA, WE SELL MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw mate....stop saying nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
ya, i think sheva is just at his peak of his career. letting him go now is definitely not the thing to do

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
No amount of money can buy sheva

:mad: U doesn't seem 2 b a Milan fan:mad: How can u even imagine a Milan attack without Sheva the best #7 worldwide?:conf:If we sell Sheva for only 85 million dollors or euros or whatever it is Then who shall we buy?:head:
I have 2 remind u that
pace of Henry + strenght of Ronaldo & Adriano + freekicks of Totti + Headers of Van Nistelrooy + tricks of Ronaldinho + sensation of Roy Makaay = 1 Andriy Shevchenko:star: & he is with Mialn:star:
:cool: Chelsea have 85 million euros but still they want Sheva not the money,which shows how great and important Sheva is.
I ask u who shall Milan buy if they sell Sheva?No 1 in this planet can replace him:tongue:
Think again about ur thread:head: I dont think u r a Milan fan:head:

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's not up to us to decide sheva's fate.
We don't have any say in the running of the club.
So let's give chelsea a lesson in the coming week when both clubs meet.
At least vent our anger on them, let them know we're not pushovers.

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Not crap, just how some people out there really feels.
We tend to be blind when it comes to people we adore.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Think again about ur thread... I dont think u r a Milan fan
Ah yea... Everyone who is not as narrowminded + blinded as a certain fraction of the fan community is accused of not being a real fan. How many times have we heard that crap now ? :o Sheva is 29 next season + a 80 million offer is CRAZY !!!! IF Sheva, who has never grown tired of making it known how buddy-buddy he is with Abramovich, has the secret desire to seek a new challenge (+ an even fatter paycheck) then let him go. I'm not talking about shipping him to England against his will, of course, I would always honour a player's contract, but do we know what he really wants ? :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
poppy said:
We tend to be blind when it comes to people we adore.
True, unfortunately..... :rolleyes: But we're not having personal relationships with any of the players. They're not our buddies, let alone more. They don't give a fuck about u or me. How the eff can you *adore* s.o. you don't know at all, you never talked to etc blabla ? :conf: Don't tell me you're all having a crush :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
We could buy Gilardino, Torres, Robinho and a good young defender with all that cash. Imagine that? :eek: Dont get me wrong....I love Sheva and think he's an amazing player BUT....he's getting older now and he wont be the great Sheva forever.