The Anime/Manga Thread II

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
New Breaker - decent people taking hits for glasses guy. :head:

But with all this delaying, when he finally gets what he deserves (i.e. a jaw breaker from 9AD), it's gonna feel sooo good. :D

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Kill la Kill's story telling is so badass, the music just takes it to another level.

Kinda reminds me of Tarantino films.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Aghhhh this forum is so boring without balotelli.... Why he get injured... Evn the coeff tards have accepted defeat. No opposition at all :head:

Restricting my social media exposure and heading to ze cave of solitude for some more prep work. I guess i will come back before next atletico game but if we lose i am out till start of next season.

What a horrible season. Nothing to do by march. :head:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I mean, dont get me wrong :lol: i love the fact that the teacher takes such a lax attitude and everything is online, its just im stuck between cheating myself and getting the easy grade. I can basically pass the class with an a because like i said, the whole tests and quizzes are stolen from other teachers meaning all i have to do is google the exact question to get the exact answer. But i wont have learned shit, ya know?

I cant wait till i start getting into the actual engineering jelly in this donut called uni, but thats two years from now.

Oh, trouble in paradise, do tell in detail about these unforseen problems at work :o

You really think people who write traditional tests learn more?

When u get a job your employer is not gonna put you in an isolated room and hand u a sheet of paper to solve a task.... He will say get your cellphone out, get on the web, collaborate with your peers and solve the god damn problem at hand.

You are being trained right. Traditional pen and paper tests have very little value today. I know, because i did research alternate education techniques just a couple of months back.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

When u get a job your employer is not gonna put you in an isolated room and hand u a sheet of paper to solve a task.... He will say get your cellphone out, get on the web, collaborate with your peers and solve the god damn problem at hand.

You are being trained right. Traditional pen and paper tests have very little value today. I know, because i did research alternate education techniques just a couple of months back.

How is it learning if im just googling every answer seeing how the teacher isnt creative enough to come up with her own questions? I'm honestly surprised im still forcing myself to read and taking the hard road when theres a much easier route waiting for me.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Well then I am going to be FUCKED when I'm out of college. :lol:
Kill la Kill's story telling is so badass, the music just takes it to another level.

funny-pictures-my-interest-cat.jpg

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
How is it learning if im just googling every answer seeing how the teacher isnt creative enough to come up with her own questions? I'm honestly surprised im still forcing myself to read and taking the hard road when theres a much easier route waiting for me.

Unless you are directly copy-pasting and plagarising your answers, there is nothing wrong with googling to find an answer to a solution. Because you are learning how to search for answers and hopefully referring to multiple sources for solution.

It's what people in every job do. From consultancy to accounting/psychology/history etc.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tfat the wise, i will miss you when you ashish :cry:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Well then I am going to be FUCKED when I'm out of college

There was an interesting experiment conducted.

It was to see how far a person can do a job through only use of google with a fake degree. No surprises, people could fake being in finance and economics the longest because everyone expects them to be wrong anyway.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Unless you are directly copy-pasting and plagarising your answers, there is nothing wrong with googling to find an answer to a solution. Because you are learning how to search for answers and hopefully referring to multiple sources for solution.

It's what people in every job do. From consultancy to accounting/psychology/history etc.

Chuunin Entrance Exam :proud::thumbsup:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No anime about wallstreet?

Looks like a hot topic for movies and shows atm.

A house of cards version of wallstreet would be nice.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Watching 60's Spiderman cartoon on Youtube.

It's just so bad. :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
swan u reach epi 19 of kill la kill already?

i reached ep 10 of steins gate atm.. things really going slowly

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Nay...

Last Episode I watched was when:

Satsuki Sama, :b: , approached her mother at some convention. It was so badass! :eek:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
:lol::lol:
anime-fansub-moo.jpg
I'm nicknqmed cow so it's pretty fitting :D

-
FodderFat ashishing before ashish. Something very wrong :o.

--
Went to the local library to rent italian children book, for myself. It was awkward as fuck to explain to the staff, and hey, they had EVERY FUCKING LANGUAGE except italian ofc...so yea :rolleyes:.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

idk man...I saw the first episode and I'm not rly motivated to dload the 2nd....:(

thoughts on the first episode? well...it was okay...different...nothing grabbing at me though...

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
God i realize this is a forum but the ignorance some people display is outstanding.

Any of you own a puppy/dog? How expensive is it your first year?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Any of you own a puppy/dog? How expensive is it your first year?

never rly checked that stuff....and plus you'd be paying more at the vets/salons and stuff....in T&T we got vets, but not salons and day cares for pups and so on...so idk those prices.

#thirdworldcountry.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
never rly checked that stuff....and plus you'd be paying more at the vets/salons and stuff....in T&T we got vets, but not salons and day cares for pups and so on...so idk those prices.

#thirdworldcountry.

Who the fuck takes their pet to a day care? A day care actually exists for pets?? I mean, i understand getting a pet sitter when youre on holiday or you know for whatever reasons you wont be able to take care of said pet; Its fucking absurd to get a pet knowing you wont have time for it to take it to these...pet day cares.

Anyways, im looking forward to getting my first dog :D

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
I've had
frog.jpg
albino water frogs :proud: such cute fellows (mine were much smaller). Ofc, even after eating my fishes I lovd em :o.

They could remain motionless for several hours, frightening me, and then started to move. Nature nature nature.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've had
frog.jpg
albino water frogs :proud: such cute fellows (mine were much smaller). Ofc, even after eating my fishes I lovd em :o.

They could remain motionless for several hours, frightening me, and then started to move. Nature nature nature.

Did you name them? Personally, i could never get a pet i couldnt physically interact with without harming its heath. Cats and Dogs are the only pets for me

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Here's the theme I was talking about earlier..

img-thing

Any clue as to where I can acquire the OST?