Votes: 242 63.4%

• Total voters

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
hey... have you people got shocked by the formation that Carlo Ancelotti made against Lokmotiv?

Finally he had realized that JDT could be a OFFENSIVE MIDFIELD!!!!!!
i knew he could do well in that position,he just had been in that role when he played for feyenoord.
well if he keep this up and make up the 'JDT-sheva-pippo' combination,that would be absolutely gorgeous...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
libreogrande said:
hey... have you people got shocked by the formation that Carlo Ancelotti made against Lokmotiv?

Finally he had realized that JDT could be a OFFENSIVE MIDFIELD!!!!!!
i knew he could do well in that position,he just had been in that role when he played for feyenoord.
well if he keep this up and make up the 'JDT-sheva-pippo' combination,that would be absolutely gorgeous...

ANY formation with JDT in it is undesirable :rolleyes: but i think he would make a great orange peeler for our champ players at half time!

Ive theoried a new formation inspired by my all time favourite game (Besides Age of Mythology and SimCity) Champ Manager: Its a 3-4-1-2 using a playmaker and a 3-5-2 using wingers :cool:

3-4-1-2

----------------------------------------Dida----------------------------------------
------------Nesta--------------------Maldini---------------------Kaladze---------
---Gattuso-----------Seedorf-------------------Pirlo-----------------Serginho--
-------------------------------------Rui Costa-------------------------------------
---------------------Shevchenko---------------Inzaghi--------------------------

(also can be changed up to allow Rivaldo, i.e 3-4-2-1 swapping Sheva/Pippo for Rivaldo who would go back with Rui to support the one striker)..

3-5-2

----------------------------------------Dida----------------------------------------
------------Nesta--------------------Maldini---------------------Kaladze---------
Seedorf---------Gattuso-----------Rui Costa--------Pirlo---------------Rivaldo
-------------------------Shevchenko--------Inzaghi------------------------------

(Rui costa would journey forward also, but emphasis would be put on the wings patrolled by Riva and Clarence, who arent really all out wingers, which suggest further need for established widemen. The right is more important because we have Sergio on the left)

Milan e solo Rossonero :devil: (my italian is non-existant)

Reaction score
=============abbiati=============
=======nesta==========maldini=====
simic=======================kaladze
=============seedorf=============
=======pirlo==========rui costa=====
=============rivaldo=============
=======shevchenko=====pippo=======

all right?

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
apis7ac7sheva7 said:

all right?

my friend, i think that that could be a bit too agressive and offensive...i know nesta maldini are good and all, but they aint that good!

and also just saying....i know our team is versatile aswell, but we can't play rui at leeft midfield, and pirlo right midfiel...i'm sorry mate..

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
THeJaMmi1 said:
apis7ac7sheva7 said:

all right?

my friend, i think that that could be a bit too agressive and offensive...i know nesta maldini are good and all, but they aint that good!

and also just saying....i know our team is versatile aswell, but we can't play rui at leeft midfield, and pirlo right midfiel...i'm sorry mate..

This particular scheme should use in games againts team which deffence a lot

Reaction score
-----------------abbati--------------
----------junior nesta Maldini---------
Pirlo redondo seedorf Sergnhino-----------
-----------------Rui----------------------
--------------Sheva Rivaldo-------------

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Renaissance said:
-----------------abbati--------------
----------junior nesta Maldini---------
Pirlo redondo seedorf Sergnhino-----------
-----------------Rui----------------------
--------------Sheva Rivaldo-------------

ok again sorry for being picky

but i have to say, if one is going to write a dream team down then try to make it as realistic to the players positions as possibl

how can pirlo play on the right!

it just is not compatible!

this aint champ manager u know!

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dida
Anyone but Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Kakha
Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Serginho
Inzaghi, anyone who's not playing as shit as Sheva, Riva, and Rui Cosa currently are :rolleyes:

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
heh..should we put Rivaldo for the rest?
i think he's too tired and gattuso is the best choice
cos he's able to move almost in full time.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Abiatti

Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze

Gattuso, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Rivaldo

Inzaghi, Shevchenko

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
PB said:
Abiatti

Inzaghi, Shevchenko

Rivaldo doesnt like to play as left midfielder.You dont remember his discussions with Van Gaal when he was in Barcelona? If he accepts to play in left side that is a good formation and line up.
--------------------------------------------------------
I think Simic doesnt deserve to play fixed in Milan.Milan needs a skillfull right back like Thuram or my favourate right defend player Melchiot.
There is another way.Carletto can use Gattuso in right back.Then Seedorf or Brocchi or Ambrosini will play in as right midfielder.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
kharrazian said:
PB said:
Abiatti

Inzaghi, Shevchenko

Rivaldo doesnt like to play as left midfielder.You dont remember his discussions with Van Gaal when he was in Barcelona? If he accepts to play in left side that is a good formation and line up.
--------------------------------------------------------
I think Simic doesnt deserve to play fixed in Milan.Milan needs a skillfull right back like Thuram or my favourate right defend player Melchiot.
There is another way.Carletto can use Gattuso in right back.Then Seedorf or Brocchi or Ambrosini will play in as right midfielder.

Well Rivaldo must play where the trainer says and I have to say that he was playing in this position when he got the Golden Ball. At all Melchiot could be a good sign up, but I prefer Bonera, Milan has to have the best Italians plus 2 or 3 of the best players in the world.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
PB said:
Melchiot could be a good sign up

This is great. Just the sort of comic relief I had been in search for.

Mario Melchiot always wanted to become a football player badly........and he has fully realized his dream......he has become a bad footballer. Poorous at best.

Serie A Strikers would expose this man's horrendous defending to a point you can only imagine.

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
PB said:

Mario Melchiot always wanted to become a football player badly........and he has fully realized his dream......he has become a bad footballer. Poorous at best.

Serie A Strikers would expose this man's horrendous defending to a point you can only imagine.

Donatello,I dont agree with your comments about Melchiot.He has all characteristics of a good defender.At least he is better than Simic or Helveg.

Masimo Oddo is a talent right back too.I havent seen his matches recently but I have heard he is a promising young player.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
kharrazian said:
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
PB said:

Donatello,I dont agree with your comments about Melchiot.He has all characteristics of a good defender.At least he is better than Simic or Helveg.

Masimo Oddo is a talent right back too.I havent seen his matches recently but I have heard he is a promising young player.

Thats fair. But personally.....people said Winston Bogarde and Michael Reizinger were going to be great defenders too. Both of them look and play very similar to Mario Melchiot.

Another thing too.....the Dutch aren't really known for producing defenders......historically that is.

Seriously, when Stam, Hofland, and De Boer is what your country can boast about during the topic of defensive talismen.....well then.......it might be better to keep quiet...... :)

BUT.......if the topic of discussion switches to attack-minded players.....

UP THE DUTCH ;)

ORANJE

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Imagine that one day Galliani telephones you! :o and asks you to introduce him a good right back.He tells you that the maximum budget of club to buy a right back is 10 million dollars. Then which player will you recommend him?

If he asks me,I will advise him to exchange Rui Costa with Thuram!
If Van Der Vaart joins Milan in summer there will be no place for Rui between first 11 players of squad.He is getting old so his price in transfer market is decreasing.So summer is the best time to sell him or exchange him with a player which club needs.Besides Milan wont pay money to get Thuram.That will be saving in money too.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
kharrazian said:
PB said:

Well Rivaldo must play where the trainer says and I have to say that he was playing in this position when he got the Golden Ball.
I agree. Rui and others agreed to play different positions in order to help the team. I don't see why Riva shouldn't either.

kharrazian said:
Imagine that one day Galliani telephones you! :o and asks you to introduce him a good right back.He tells you that the maximum budget of club to buy a right back is 10 million dollars. Then which player will you recommend him?
How about Paulo Ferrera?? Young, very good and cheap.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
kharrazian said:
How about Paulo Ferrera?? Young, very good and cheap.

10 million euros would probably be enough to secure Bonera too.

Reaction score
-----------------dida--------------------
simic------nesta------maldini----kaladze
gattuso---seedorf---redondo----rivaldo
---------------rui costa--------------------
----------sheva------inzaghi-------------

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
sheva07 said:

Very nice I did not notice before that the solution to our problems is playing with twelve, is a good solution always that our opponents remain with the traditional 11 players formation.

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
PB said:
sheva07 said:

Very nice I did not notice before that the solution to our problems is playing with twelve, is a good solution always that our opponents remain with the traditional 11 players formation.
:D :devil2: :devil:
But now Seedorf is out.. :cry: Hope that Pirlo wil soon be available :mad:
-----------------------Dida--------------------------
Simic-------Nesta------------Maldini------Kaladze
Gattuso-------------Pirlo---------------Ambrossini
-------------------Rui Costa------------------------
--------------Inzaghi------Sheva-------------------

I know that some positions are not OK but we are now in danger of injurues. :mad: :head: :(

Andressa M (Bra)

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, J. César, Maldini
Ok
Here goes my formation:

----------------------------------------Dida

Simic---------------Nesta-----------------Costacurta-------------------Maldini

-------------Gattuso-------------Redondo--------------------Brocchi
------------------------------------------Rui Costa

-----------------------Rivaldo (Sheva?)-------------Inzaghi

If you do like (or don't) :head: Write me.

Goodbye ;)

Milan Rocks
Inter Sucks :mad:

Reaction score
===========dida==============
====nesta===========maldini====
simic====================kaladze
===========pirlo=============
====rui=============seedorf====
===========riva=============
====sheva==========pippo======

ok?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Well i have a *new and improved!* formation for after the "potential" summer buys...

Abbiati

(Summer Purchase) Nesta Maldini

Kaka Seedorf Pirlo Van der Vaart

Rui/#Diego/*Deco

Shevchenko Inzaghi

# Denotes young player (Diego) to be used for smaller games as part of his development in Europe (If purchased from Santos)

* Denotes desired playmaker, can only possibly take place if Rui leaves the club and Deco himself chooses Milan over other contenders for his signature

As you can see it is 3-4-1-2 and i use it in CM with great success, although i have Andres D'alessandro instead of Rui/Diego/Deco and use Djibril Cisse instead of Shevchenko/Inzaghi (depending on form) :D

Reaction score
Rex said:
Post your best formation. :)

-----------------------------------Dida---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Nesta--------------------------------------------
----------------------Maldini ----------------Kaladze-----------------------------
-----------------------------------Pirlo---------------------------------------------
------Seedorf--------------------------------------------Serghino----------------
----------------------Rui Costa---------Rivaldo-----------------------------------
--------Shevchenko---------------------------Inzaghi----------------------------

This is how milan must play because all opponents play wit 1 or 2 strikers
so we dont need 4 or 5 defenders. We need attacking football with players who can play 1 touch football en have creative instinct just like Real Madrid but this MILAN will be MUCH BETTER. and for Rivaldo he is not a striker he is a number 10 player just like Rui Costa,so you will have two numbers 10 players a right footplayer(Rui Costa) and a left footplayer(Rivaldo)and then you will see the real Rivaldo.And for Seedorf and Serghino they must keep the field very wide so you heva more space to play attacking football.BECAUSE THE BEST DEFENCE IS ATTACK.and there is no arguing about this is the only way this milan can and must play.I hope that Carlo Ancelotti and Silvio Berlusconi read this mail so we can finally see a Milan ply like in the good old days.

The biggest MILAN fan of all times.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
------------------------------------Dida----------------------------------

------Simic-------------NEsta-----------Maldini--------------Kaladze

----------------------Gattuso------------Pirlo----------------------------

-----------------Rui---------------------------Seedorf------------------------

-------------------Pipo-------------------Sheva-----------------------------

kaiser

Beginner
Reaction score
--------Costacurta-------Nesta-----------Maldini

----------------Gattuso----------Pirlo----------

-------Rui Costa--------Seedorf---------Rivaldo

--------------Sheva----------------Inzagi--------

When u've got 3 top quality defenders, U can spare a wing back for repositioning. The back 3 with the help of Gattuso & Pirlo can hold the attacks...while Rui and Riva can set up the front 2 with Seedorf providing assistance where ever required
This formation is definitely a bit different!

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well - the best seasonal team of the year must be:
Dida
Costacurta
Nesta
Maldini
Kaladze
Gattuso
Pirlo
Rui Costa