The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We Chinese again? :eek:
I think you guys are highly overrating Rakitic.
What is he going to do here? Play CM? CAM?

Modric I get...as he will do a job MILES better than Biglia....but having two slow old players in the midfield doesn't seem to be a balanced solution...especially if iBra comes.

Modric is not an anchor, never was.
It's Casemiro at RM, and sometimes Kroos.
Brozovic or Badelj in Croatia NT.
Sandro in Tottenham.

Modric is a mezz'ala.

What role would you have him play brother?

Is a "General" CM who sometimes plays as an anchor, sometimes plays as CAM and is usually generally an attacking CM be suited to a full time anchor? (I think this is the position you would want him to play)

He isn't mobile enough for B2B
He will get in iBra's way if he plays CAM (assuming we're getting iBra)

Maybe a Mez'zala :conf:

I am not trolling just honestly asking.

I think Milan would be better off getting iBra, and a pacy winger...and going all out for Modric.
I just don't know that he's going to be comfortable in the P!rlo role full time

This applies even more so on Modric.

Rakitic is younger and seems to have more left in his tank.

But I can't see him pick Milan, unless Boban can hypnotize him.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
DELOFEU—IBRA—SUO
RAKITIC—XHAKA—PAQUETA
THEO-ROMA—-DEMIRAL-CALABRIA
————-DONNARUMMA

4th place

never gonna sign 5 guys tho

id settle for this

-----LEAO—IBRA—SUO
XHAKA—BENNACER—PAQUETA
————-DONNARUMMA

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
id settle for this

-----LEAO—IBRA—SUO
XHAKA—BENNACER—PAQUETA
————-DONNARUMMA

Xhaka on the left? That would make him as dreadful as Bakayoko was as a mezzala. If anything I would put Bennacer there and Xhaka in the middle.

We could have just kept Bakayoko if we're going for someone like Xhaka who's very similar in style. Hopefully we don't end up paying too much but I definitely think he can help us be more consistent and less leaky.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
516523049d73a8907d4504144f4072cb.jpg

Exactly 9 years ago today. Time flies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Didn't know RnB had such poor taste in women :D I mean I once heard that Ana Kasparian was hot, but I thought that was some kind of an error.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
When this discussion about Halle will die? :o

At first I thought it's just random chatting and several offtopic comments but it turns out that you're speaking about her for days. :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If there is one thing that's totally flawless it's the taste these classy cats here at R&B have :thumbsup:

Go back and read all the posts fawning over Barbara Berlusconi....and contrast that with "ugly" Halle Berry :proud:

When we were in the market for a new striker go read all the shit that was said about Carlos Bacca and then compare it with the exuberance over the prospect of signing Kalinic :lol:

Never change guys ...never change :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Barbara isn't the next Monica Bellucci (although knowing berlu her true mom could pretty much be her :D) but she's still much more attractive than halle kalinic. It's funny though you mentioned Bacca, he's also Berry.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Coming up next: Sandra Bullock, SJP and Celine Dion fighting for RnB babe of the century award :heart:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
For those wondering what role Rakitic would have here - quite simple - play for us so we have to field one less fodder.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ever got checked for cataracts bro?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Reports out that Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentis has received a €560 Million offer to buy the club from the Qatari Al-Thani family.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Napoli value according to forbes (based on last year calculation)

Screenshot-20191115-074554-Chrome.jpg

Qatari offer: €560M
Reasonable offer.

Meanwhile...
AC Milan value according to forbes

Screenshot-20191115-074324-Chrome.jpg

However, according to Elliot: 900M
No wonder why Arnault family said they're not interested.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
516523049d73a8907d4504144f4072cb.jpg

Exactly 9 years ago today. Time flies.

Milan best and most entertaining player in 2010. Truly a phenomenon this man is was truly a monster with us with 38 goals in 52 matches lol

Hopefully he comes back

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
When this discussion about Halle will die? :o

At first I thought it's just random chatting and several offtopic comments but it turns out that you're speaking about her for days. :o

Ur in my top 3 fav posters here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, so even according to Forbes, with Milan being in one of the worst fucking places in its history, it's in better shape than Napoli in its highest place since Maradona?

Wow. It's almost as if, should Milan start winning again, it would be worth even more!

Lol. Stupid Elliott.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lol, so even according to Forbes, with Milan being in one of the worst fucking places in its history, it's in better shape than Napoli in its highest place since Maradona?

Wow. It's almost as if, should Milan start winning again, it would be worth even more!

Lol. Stupid Elliott.

Hopefully they have learned their lesson amd start green lighting money for experienced players!

the team with Zlatan rakitic modric and a good cb ( im being greedy with the cb )

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We could really use a Flamini tackle right now :(

All ball, clean play.

Did that Dutch commentator say that the play was unpolite btw? :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ibra could walk around the field, even stand in the middle of it doing nothing the entire game, it´d still be enough to lift the team to play better.

I´d do everything for Ibra to come here. His tenure was cut short because of stupidity that still haunts us til this day. And we sold him for what? 20 million? :lol: The shape he was in he was easily worth around 50 million. Today he´s worth 20 million.

He truly is like fine wine and I have no idea why someone of his quality went to LA. He comes here he alone will bring us much needed points. Do everything possible to bring him here!

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Ibra could walk around the field, even stand in the middle of it doing nothing the entire game, it´d still be enough to lift the team to play better.

I´d do everything for Ibra to come here. His tenure was cut short because of stupidity that still haunts us til this day. And we sold him for what? 20 million? :lol: The shape he was in he was easily worth around 50 million. Today he´s worth 20 million.

He truly is like fine wine and I have no idea why someone of his quality went to LA. He comes here he alone will bring us much needed points. Do everything possible to bring him here!

Even funnier is the fact that United supporters sincerely believe that Mourinho purposely sabotaged Zlatan's career in England cuz he made the 75m Lukaku looked like a donkey in training.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Even funnier is the fact that United supporters sincerely believe that Mourinho purposely sabotaged Zlatan's career in England cuz he made the 75m Lukaku looked like a donkey in training.

Maybe tried to sabotage by never playing him. He was still their best player on the pitch when he was playing and scored alot as well. Mourinho cant do shit to stop Zlatan.

"Italy would embrace him and give him both the reception and the finish that he deserves. I get goose bumps just imagining Zlatan entering the pitch at San Siro, the songs from Curva Sud, the complete explosion with his first goal. Just imagine those typical Zlatan-esque type of taunts at his opponents, all the meetings with old teammates, how he recaptures the throne!

Order would finally be restored! Just give us Zlatan one last time at San Siro. Give us one last show!" - Swedish journalist

I´m ready for Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Please bring Ibra

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Maybe tried to sabotage by never playing him. He was still their best player on the pitch when he was playing and scored alot as well. Mourinho cant do shit to stop Zlatan.

"Italy would embrace him and give him both the reception and the finish that he deserves. I get goose bumps just imagining Zlatan entering the pitch at San Siro, the songs from Curva Sud, the complete explosion with his first goal. Just imagine those typical Zlatan-esque type of taunts at his opponents, all the meetings with old teammates, how he recaptures the throne!

Order would finally be restored! Just give us Zlatan one last time at San Siro. Give us one last show!" - Swedish journalist

I´m ready for Zlatan

giphy.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra would be a fantastic signing... for free? Beyond incredible, even at this advanced age.
Seeing my own blood lead my beloved team to victory? Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule