Official Hockey thread (NHL, NCAA, etc.)

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Inzaghi9 said:
yeah I like that Malkin too,great center.I like him playing alongside Oveckin,what a young force Russian have!

But my country has also a young Gunner.Do you know Marek Svatos?He is only 3 or 4 goals behind Oveckin and he's great forward,and one day'd be a great player,but must work on his defensive abilities...
Of course I know Svatos, he's a great surprise.

Edit: OMG!! Montreal head coach Claude Julien and assitant caoch were fired today and GM Bob Gainey along with new assitant coach Guy Carbonneau will replace them on the bench!!!! :eek: :eek:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Inzaghi9 said:
Ovechkin scored another hattrick tonight,well this guy means the wole Caps...What do you think about this Super talent?I first saw him on World champs 2 years ago as he was 18 and I started to adore him...
and what do you think about the others "New-ones" like Crosby,Svatos and comp.?
Ovechkin is teh shiznick, he's amazing and i hope he becomes huge.... as for crosby, i hate that loser

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Bambino D'oro said:
I heard abt that rumor, i rlly am undecided abt that one... i want theo out, but i aint too crazy abt bertuzzi even tho he's a crazy son of a bitch
agree,he's a dirrty,but instead of everything he did,he's a good player-strong+productive

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
BErtuzzi is an amzing force who always has the will to play his hardest. If that trade were to go through, I think we would need to get Luongo as well.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
BErtuzzi is an amzing force who always has the will to play his hardest. If that trade were to go through, I think we would need to get Luongo as well.
What about:

Theodore, Zednik, Komisarek for

Bertuzzi and Ohlund. Do you think Van would agree to this?

Van get the prooven goali they are looking for and we get the power forward and number one D that we very much need. Huet can take over the reigns with Danis as back-up.

BTW, what do you think of Gainey taking over as coach?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
SGK said:
What about:

BTW, what do you think of Gainey taking over as coach?

Shit...I just heard about this. It sounds good. The team will respect Gainey and he has quite alot of records behind him. He did great caoching the Northstars and Dallas Stars. Hopefully he can turn this team around.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Shit...I just heard about this. It sounds good. The team will respect Gainey and he has quite alot of records behind him. He did great caoching the Northstars and Dallas Stars. Hopefully he can turn this team around.
Yep and he just said on the news conference that Carbonneau will take over the coaching job by the end of the season.

What about my trade proposal?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
SGK said:
Yep and he just said on the news conference that Carbonneau will take over the coaching job by the end of the season.

What about my trade proposal?

Ya that trade sounds good. I would totally be behing Bertuzzi if He came here..and Ohlund would be a good signing as well. The only thing is that Komisarek will be great one day. He's young and still learning. Also, I don'T know how good Huet or Danis would be. Luongo is still my number 1.

I think if Bertuzzi were to come to Montreal, the crowd would love him. Montrealers love the players that can land a big hit just as well as they can score.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Ya that trade sounds good. I would totally be behing Bertuzzi if He came here..and Ohlund would be a good signing as well. The only thing is that Komisarek will be great one day. He's young and still learning. Also, I don'T know how good Huet or Danis would be. Luongo is still my number 1.

I think if Bertuzzi were to come to Montreal, the crowd would love him. Montrealers love the players that can land a big hit just as well as they can score.
For some reason I trust Huet. Maybe its because he made 40 saves in his last two games? :D And remember we have Price for the future, I dont think we need Luongo.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
SGK said:
For some reason I trust Huet. Maybe its because he made 40 saves in his last two games? :D And remember we have Price for the future, I dont think we need Luongo.

hmm. I was on vacation..I didn't even know he did that. Forty saves per game? or combined?

Ya I forgot about Price. You might be on to something.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
hmm. I was on vacation..I didn't even know he did that. Forty saves per game? or combined?

Ya I forgot about Price. You might be on to something.
He made 40 saves against Ottawa (although they were without Spezza and Alfie) in a 4-1 Habs win and the next game against Colorado he made 38 saves on 40 shots in a 2-1 lose. Impressive ha?

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SGK said:
He made 40 saves against Ottawa (although they were without Spezza and Alfie) in a 4-1 Habs win and the next game against Colorado he made 38 saves on 40 shots in a 2-1 lose. Impressive ha?
very impressive and as for ur trade proposal, brilliant

i find it stupid that gainey fired claude julien, although i trust gainey completely i just think that julien didnt do THAT bad a job anyways, only time will tell

BTW im happy Guy Carbonneau will be our coach, i've wanted that to happen ever since he was our assistant coach while Therien was there

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Bambino D'oro said:
very impressive and as for ur trade proposal, brilliant

i find it stupid that gainey fired claude julien, although i trust gainey completely i just think that julien didnt do THAT bad a job anyways, only time will tell

BTW im happy Guy Carbonneau will be our coach, i've wanted that to happen ever since he was our assistant coach while Therien was there

I liked Julien, but at some point the GM has to make a decision which will reignite the flame within the team. Gainey will be a great coach and I thin that Carboneau will also do a great job.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well well Habs beat the Sharks 6-2. Markov had 2 goals and 2 assists.

Take that inzaghi9. :D

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
6 goals one period! Markov:4 points-One period

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
6 goals one period! Markov:4 points-One period
A Habs record for defensman I think.

I hope that this is were we turn our season around and climb back into playoff position and we better finnish higher than 8th because Ottawa will bounce us.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
I saw the full match,this guy is unstoppable!
Your sooo lucky!! In what chanel did you watch?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
SGK said:
Your sooo lucky!! In what chanel did you watch?
It's Czech/Slovak channel called "Galaxie sport",but also the Slovak nationa TV broadcast some matches.l

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
It's Czech/Slovak channel called "Galaxie sport",but also the Slovak nationa TV broadcast some matches.l
Stupid Israel. Dont show no hockey here. :mad:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Do you know Andrej Meszaros?The young talented Slovakian defender in Ottawa?I think he is 1st or 2nd in +/- points.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
Do you know Andrej Meszaros?The young talented Slovakian defender in Ottawa?I think he is 1st or 2nd in +/- points.
Yeah not every day you see a rookie leading the league in +/- points. He and Phaneuf have been the best rookie defenders this year.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
SGK said:
Yeah not every day you see a rookie leading the league in +/- points. He and Phaneuf have been the best rookie defenders this year.
Hope that he and svatos would be also so great at olympics

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montreal lose at Calgary 3-2. :head:

Both of my favorit teams, Milan and the Habs are playing like crap right now. Its almost deppresing. :cry:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
SGK said:
Montreal lose at Calgary 3-2. :head:

Both of my favorit teams, Milan and the Habs are playing like crap right now. Its almost deppresing. :cry:
same here,Avs lost 4-2...but at least both my fav players scored Inzaghi-Svatos

Last edited:

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
same here,Avs lost 6-2...but at least both my fav players scored Inzaghi-Svatos
Yeah but the Avs have a good record and will certainly make the playoffs while on the other hand it looks like the habs wont get there. :(

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
SGK said:
Yeah but the Avs have a good record and will certainly make the playoffs while on the other hand it looks like the habs wont get there. :(
yeah but it doesn't look bright with the sharks:cry: and they're no1 for me...
Avs lost to Detroit:cry: but SJ won:)