Paolo Maldini Thread

RedOrDead

-_-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI - Sheva - Super Pippo - Kaka - Pato - Forlan
Forza maldini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Been years since i was happy with Milan, and then you came back! I smile every time i think of the club now, so happy!
The picture i photoshopped years back are on its right place now and accurate =P a king at Milan! Thank you for coming back to help our ass!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Should go on a picture-quote thingy
UPi3Rmrl.jpg

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
The greatest man to ever walk on a football pitch is back with us. Greatest defender of all time, greatest sportman of all time... the definition of loyalty, capitano of all capitanos and this man belongs to us :proud:

Biggest signing so far for any club this summer in all leagues, BY FAR, and he isnt even a player.

Welcome back Paolo, my hero, my capitano :proud: :heart:

This is what I also have to say!

My capitano, benvenuto!!!!!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Hopefully he isn't just going to be eye candy for the nostalgic Milan fan (which is like 90% of the fanbase) and put in some actual work

Should look to Nedved at Juve for inspiration

Nedved can clean Maldinis shoes only. Fact.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He looks like a Puma

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Still excited to have him back!

More Paolo exposure ples!!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
best signing, can be our LB or CB if needed :D

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Am really glad to have him back home where he belongs. One of my favourite players, no, human beings to walk the face of this earth.

Even just his mere presence brings a sense of majesty as if part of the Great Milan teams of Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti are back with us.

Am also glad he had the humility to come back as Leo's assistant in a learning role which a lot of people thought he was too egotistical to accept.

Having said that, during many of his interviews he indicated he could bring back that winning mentality, that special something from his successful years at Milan. We must give him time, but I do wonder about that intangible quality that he spoke about and if he is able to transmit it to this new generation of players who spend their lives on headphones, playstations and social media. Let's hope!

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
omg omg omg *hyperventilates*

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any idea what “strict rules” Maldini is about to impose on the locker room? No phones? What?

Schedule