Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one here to talk about MvP getting Ktfo doing his stupid dance?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lmao yea. douglas lima is a beast.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
god I love leg kicks and lima has dynamite for legs.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm in Stockholm now, gonna be fun watching an UFC event live for the first time. Hopefully one day in Las Vegas :eek:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm in Stockholm now, gonna be fun watching an UFC event live for the first time. Hopefully one day in Las Vegas :eek:

Latifi out injured. :(

Albans selling their tickets for half the price they bought it for :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah I read that, it's a shame was looking forward to that one.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I knew Rakic was going to ko Manuwa viciously.

Jimi has been past it for a bit and chinny while Rakic has serious power and is just too quick for most people at that weight. Looking forward to see who he's going to decapitate next.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just got home from Stockholm. Like I said before, shit event. I basically forced two of my (not fighting-interested) friends to come with me to this event, and promised them an awesome show :lol:. But in general we were happy and when Gus did his walk in the place exploded, that was really awesome in a full house.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Can't wait for this, can't say i care much about the rest of the card, two titles bouts and all.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fucking hell Ferguson is a Monster, he needs to get that title shot and hopefully it against Khabib.

That fight needs to happen.

Also Valentina will one day murder somebody in that division.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Petr Yan, gonna be interesting to follow him as he should get a top 5 fighter in next match up.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ferguson my fucking man! Absolute monster! Just cant stop winning.

I swear to God if they dont give him the title shot after this fight i dont even know anymore. They keep screwing him over. There is no chance they can ignore him anymore

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DpAhYt4UYAAEU83.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is perfection:

Flqi3aJ.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Why you mad bro?

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
khabib vs poirier will be intersting. I think Khabib will win with class with all due respect to Poirier. Then of course, Ferguson is on the line. He deserves it. But still, in my humble opinion Khabib should win against Ferguson. Khabib's wrestling is out of this world. But all that said, Ferguson will be the hardest fighter Khabib will face in his MMA career.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
khabib vs poirier will be intersting. I think Khabib will win with class with all due respect to Poirier. Then of course, Ferguson is on the line. He deserves it. But still, in my humble opinion Khabib should win against Ferguson. Khabib's wrestling is out of this world. But all that said, Ferguson will be the hardest fighter Khabib will face in his MMA career.
Khabib ground n pound game is really some next level in lightweight division, but I think Dustin also a smart fighter, I've seen him in his last lost from Johnson he'd try to get a win in hurry but he just got knock down, while in his last match versus max he nearly do the same thing he did with Johnson but I think he that lost give him a lesson to not hurry finishing the opponent.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Santos, Holm and masvidal

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Santos, Holm and masvidal

I really want Jones to lose too but man he is a damn goat in light heavyweight, he also got his signature style when he's being dominated, poke eye :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who you got from the main event card?

Bones, Lion King girl, Askren. Although the last fight might go either way, but i'm thinking Ben's first fight was just an adjustment for him, and probably was a bit too cocky for his own good.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man these Cuban missiles are way ahead of the curb!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think askren would win the rematch. or is masvidal really that good?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also Bones is shite, and looks like shite without PEDS.

Its a shame DC got old, if he would have fought him without the cunt being on PEDS, DC would have wrecked the chicken shit.

Schedule