The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

bet365

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 13-04-2012, 22:12   #21
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio Ultra View Post
You cannot understand the Ultra mentality if you're not one yourself. Our club is more to us than anything else on earth, including our family, friends, pets, whatever.

When our team loses we feel physical pain and indescriptible anger at other fucks mocking us, that's why we get even by beating the crap out of them, that will learn them to STFU and crawl back under the rocks they came from and if we loose a few teeth in the progress then so be it, we'll beat them even harder next time and destroy a part of their stadium in the progress. Most of us were kids that got beaten up at home, got no jobs, or whatever that angered us so much that we took football to release that anger, in fact I've seen a few that didn't care about winning or losing they just came to steer up shit, when other team brought no ultras they even started fights amongst themselves (I was not like that, I was only pissed when we lose, and I was not in the core of nuts, ultra groups consist of a little core of complete nutcases and 90% of followers; the core are lost for society anyway, they often have tattoos on their forehead, neck and other places that makes it impossible to find a job, start a relation and so on, so they got nothing to loose and are the worst of worst mean bastards)

At least that was it in the eighties and early nineties when I was active, now I'm an old retired fuck who angers himself at the cheating Ladri cunts and inter Merda from behind his computer and has dinner with the wife and kids afterwards. At least in the old times we only used fists and the odd stick but now I hear they use knives and guns, that's a bit too serious for my taste...

But old or not, the spirit remains, not long ago I saw some young assclown run around in a Merda Shirt and I had to restrain myself from not walking up to him and headbutt him into the ground, when I was younger I would've done it without a second thought, but now risking police, jail and other shit doesn't only affect me but my family also so I can contain myself, doesn't mean I stopped hateing the guts out of other teams though lol
go to your daughters play and we will surely win 4-0
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 22:58   #22
milan07
Security

Fav. Players: Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona

That's what you get when you come to the derby and cheer for fucking Partizan and Red Star win 0:2 Beside Milan I'm a Red Star fan.
milan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 23:46   #23
MIRZA
Silver Town Boys

Fav. Players: Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio Ultra View Post
Yeah sure, things have changed a lot in three decades, I date from before the casuals even (do those still exist or do they have another name now?) I must say I haven't been amongst ultras for a loooooong time, last time was 2007 on a Milan away match in Europe and before that match it was already more than a decade already lol (I remember my wife threatening me, and don't you dare go in the nuts stand lol)
Yup, casual style is becoming more popular than ultra (sad, but true storry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mike View Post

There's little violence these days.
Maybe in western europe, but south and eastern europe are still active
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 23:52   #24
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

I have seen Ultras of my local team supporters, they have killed and have been killed for their team, so I just think I wanna keep away from them.

I don't judge them one bit, for me they're no different than anyone else who's a patriot or religious guy. But being an extremist has never been my thing.

But I think I'm still one of the biggest fans you can find anywhere.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 23:53   #25
luke07
sciarpa collettore

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban, Bierhoff, Sheva, Pato, Pjanic, Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan07 View Post
That's what you get when you come to the derby and cheer for fucking Partizan and Red Star win 0:2 Beside Milan I'm a Red Star fan.
boban disagree
luke07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 23:56   #26
luke07
sciarpa collettore

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban, Bierhoff, Sheva, Pato, Pjanic, Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRZA View Post
Some one said "If I lived in Milan, I must be ultra also. "
You don't have to live anywhere, support your local club, that's the primary goal, support your local club and be ready to defend and fight for your town, street, crew

mmmmm sadly many pretentious snobs here are people with almost zero of football passion

they will come to stadium then sit all the time like bein in theater

Last edited by luke07; 14-04-2012 at 00:00. Reason: lol i'm drunk....
Old 13-04-2012, 23:59   #27
MIRZA
Silver Town Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke07 View Post

mmmmm sadly many pretentious snobs here are people with almost zero of football fashion

they will come to stadium then sit all the time like bein in theater
You've just described England Premier league and Spanish Primera
Old 14-04-2012, 00:05   #28
luke07
sciarpa collettore

mmmm in epl the atmosphere it's quite good i guess

problem in epl is during big match, many tourist fan will sit all the time, contrary to local fans

they will stand up, singing, screaming, facepalming, cursing, throwing coins, etc

in la liga, home fans always have stadium announcer to provoke home fans to sing and jumping around

even it's only for fans behind the goal
Old 14-04-2012, 00:19   #29
MIRZA
Silver Town Boys

Quote:

problem in epl is during big match, many tourist fan will sit all the time, contrary to local fans

they will stand up, singing, screaming, facepalming, cursing, throwing coins, etc

in la liga, home fans always have stadium announcer to provoke home fans to sing and jumping around

But it still isn't good as in some other leagues

Good old days of Milan Curva

Old 14-04-2012, 10:12   #30
forzamilansafc
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini

Quote:

Spot on that, man United for example their home atmosphere's are very poor because it's full of tourists and glory fans. But Man united's away support is the best in the country.

I find every home team in the premier league have a poor atmosphere but some of the away supports are good, especially when traveling around europe for away games
forzamilansafc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 10:13   #31
forzamilansafc
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan07 View Post
Watched it on wednesday, great game which could have went either way, the chances Partizan had im amazed they didn't score. The Delije are one of/if not the best in europe. Outstanding.
forzamilansafc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:02   #32
terraceultra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzamilansafc View Post
I find every home team in the premier league have a poor atmosphere but some of the away supports are good, especially when traveling around europe for away games
Disagree. Get yourself to WHL very vocal from the scarfer to the casual and that has always been the case even before their rather recent rise. Agree on the second part however.
terraceultra is offline   Reply With Quote