The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

bet365

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Dream Signing for Summer 2012?
Daniele De Rossi 95 34.55%
Marek Hamsik 66 24.00%
Paulo Henrique Ganso 36 13.09%
Fernando Torres 6 2.18%
Christian Eriksen 48 17.45%
Mario Gotze 60 21.82%
Bastian Schweinst31ger 57 20.73%
Stevan Jovetić 47 17.09%
Mario Balotelli 63 22.91%
Marvin Martin 5 1.82%
Xherdan Shaqiri 12 4.36%
Fredy Guarin 8 2.91%
Hulk 32 11.64%
Kwadwo Asamoah 19 6.91%
Mauricio Isla 10 3.64%
Yann M'Vila 33 12.00%
Moussa Sissoko 5 1.82%
Sami Khedira 12 4.36%
Fernando Reges 5 1.82%
Angelo Ogbonna 33 12.00%
Arjen Robben 27 9.82%
Hugo Lloris 27 9.82%
Sergio Ramos 16 5.82%
Eric Abidal 8 2.91%
Rafael Van Der Vaart 12 4.36%
Pablo Armero 10 3.64%
Keisuke Honda 25 9.09%
Leandro Damiao 15 5.45%
Lucas Moura 16 5.82%
Samir Handanovic 28 10.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-04-2012, 21:13   #9221
Mehdi
Rookie

oww we made it lot of times hamza, and it tajkes 2 long to mention how many meanwhie u stay trying to get close to some people ull never be part of ciao ciao
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 21:14   #9222
Mehdi
Rookie

and th religion 2
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 21:21   #9223
HamzaHas
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
oww we made it lot of times hamza, and it tajkes 2 long to mention how many meanwhie u stay trying to get close to some people ull never be part of ciao ciao
You obviously don't have the required intellect to be in a forum, that's probably the most narrow minded thing i've ever read in my life. I grew up in an international community, so i'm not trying to be a part of anything and religion doesn't belong in a football forum.

Signature
HamzaHas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 21:23   #9224
Gio

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamzaHas View Post
You obviously don't have the required intellect to be in a forum, that's probably the most narrow minded thing i've ever read in my life. I grew up in an international community, so i'm not trying to be a part of anything and religion doesn't belong in a football forum.
Exactly. Never.

Signature
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 21:42   #9225
superkaka
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, R80, myself

Quote:
hello guys
I present myself: My name is Mehdi, 24 years from Algeria and I am a HHHUUUGGGEE fan of Milan, As you see I am a new member here and I wanted to share with you my ideas about how to improve our team which is far from being the true Milan.
Let us get started by the players we have :

Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

Bonera, Mexes, Nesta, Silva, Yepes, Abate, Antonini, Zambrotta, Mesbah

Ambrosini, Gattuso, Bommel, Nocerino, Seedorf, Emanuelson, Muntari, Boateng, Aquilani, Flamini, Merkel

Robinho, Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Pato, Inzaghi, Lopez, Shaarawy

When you look at these players you easily can tell that the best formation is a 4 4 2 like the one used now and according to the players ability we can say that it should be this way :

Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva Antonini

Boateng Bommel Nocerino

Robinho

Ibra Cassano

Abbiati bnecause he is more regular and better than Amelia
Silva because he is simply the best defnder in the world
Nesta because despite his age he still a wonderful defender, I choose him over mexes because mexes has some very bad mistakes and not as smart as nesta
Abate because he is the only one we have on the right flank lol
Antonini because zambrotta is 2222 old and because Mesbah needs to blend step by step and then we shall see
Bommel because he is slightly better than Ambrosini
Nocerino because he is better than the old seedorf
Boateng because he can NOT be our playmaker, he doesnt have the creaticvity for it, neither the speed
Robinho because unfortunatelly his profile is the closest to a playmaker
Ibrahimovic because he is our best attacker
Cassano because : Shaarawy lacks regularity and experience and should blend step by step he is 2 young , pato is our of form and if he comes back as fenomenel as he was would even take the place of Ibra,

Perfect then,
As you all see guys, we lack essentially 3 important positions, a playmaker( robinho is not enough), a defensive midfielder ( Bommel is old), a left back ( Antonini in some games is unexistant ), soooo
. starting with a playmaker : as you know cassano and ibra have very good playmaking ability, but slightly lack speed so we are looking for a good passer with a good speed and those exist perefectly in the
ajax amsterdam player : Eriksen, which i think, 20 million euros would be able to bring him, have a look at him :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6kw-s9qO1k

. defensive midfielder: th best for us in my opinion would be the french Yann M villa, but since berlusconi is sooo stingy then we could get Kasimeiro from fluminense with 10 millions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tmsdJv43U

. a left back : I only see 1 player available in this position, Jordi alba from valencia, would come for 20 millions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflvuDoc1n4

perfect then so our new formation in the 2012 2013 would be

Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva J.Alba

Boateng Casmeiro Nocerino

Eriksen

Ibra Cassano

OMG if only taht would happen for real !!!!! lol

anyways

now we shall choose the rest of em and to be honest with you guys we have 9999 players but are not good enough, meaning, we should get quality instead of quantity, but do not go in the trap of
having less than enough and for this i think the best solution is to have 23 players, 11 regulars, 11 for the bench , 1 other who is the 3rd goalkeeper

so if you look at this formation we can say that the best solutionis to have

1st team
Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva J.Alba

Boateng Casmeiro Nocerino

Eriksen

Ibra Cassano

Bench

Amelia
Antonini Bonera Mexes Mesbah

Ambrosini Bommel Emanuelson

Robinho

Lopez Shaarawy

3rd goalkeeper is Roma

sooo : yepes (old), zambrotta(old), gattuso(old), seedorf(old), muntari(return to inter he doesnt ahve the level), aquilani(disapointing), flamini(disapointing), merkel(doesnt have the level),
Pato(unless he put his ass to work and come back again, and btw guys, he has PSYCHOLOGICAL problems , trust me ), Inzaghi (OLD) OUT!!!

now apart from the tactical aspect,
We should repair the bad san siro field as it not just rob us of good play but makes injuries like pato ambrosini ....
Allegri should learn from his mistakes, and care more about the GRINTA in our team ( which is 1 of the main caracteristics that helped JUVE play like this )
Also the movement without the ball, the speed, and also playing on the flanks, also discipline with players, as for ex Ibrahimovic starts to thinks he is chuck norris
Or else, Allegri should make way and we can bring Capello instead

Also Berlusconi should put the DAAAAMMMNNN MMMOONNNEEEYYYY or just let the presidential chair for some1 who want to improve the team,

Those in my opinion would be good solutions for our team, so thanks for reading it guys and please tell me what you think, I am looking forward to it

superkaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 21:49   #9226
joyrider
Treasure chest guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkaka View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giova21 View Post
Exactly. Never.

Quote:
mmmm no i wont

chill out rookie !!

ghanda genzir
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 00:44   #9227
Sequiem
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani

Quote:
hello guys
I present myself: My name is Mehdi, 24 years from Algeria and I am a HHHUUUGGGEE fan of Milan, As you see I am a new member here and I wanted to share with you my ideas about how to improve our team which is far from being the true Milan.

TEXT!!!

Those in my opinion would be good solutions for our team, so thanks for reading it guys and please tell me what you think, I am looking forward to it
Some of it is easy to agree with. I think Alba could have bright future here, but Eriksen might still be too inexperienced to tackle such a big role in our midfield. Why not someone like Hamsik who we pretty much know would do well here? Don't know enough about Casemiro. I wouldn't want all of Muntari, Aquilani and Merkel to leave but realize that we might end up with too many midfielders - yes, we obviously need reinforcements in the middle. Yepes might have another year in him - I like him as a backup. If he leaves, someone like Granqvist could cover that role.

And Allegri stays.

Good first post.
Sequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 00:50   #9228
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

Don't mind Milan's signings, this Mehdi is absolutely the dream signing for the forum
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 02:41   #9229
melanman
The Oracle

Algerianstar is that you????????
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 15:13   #9230
Rosoner91
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao

IN: Jordi Alba, Ganso, Asamoah, Tevez
OUT: Zambro/Mesbah/Taiwo/Didac (I would keep only one of them), Ambro/MvB, Dorf, Rino, Robinho>Ganso, Pato>Tevez (I'm not sure about Nesta and Ambro/MvB)
I would also change our tactics to something like this:

First Team
Ibra-Tevez
Ganso----Prince
Asamoah-Monto
Jordi-TS-Mexes-Abate
Abbiati

Second Team
Maxi-SES
Cassano----Aqui
Noce-Flams/Muntari
Didac-Acerby/Astori-Bonera-Antonini
Amelia

And that's also pretty realistic, but only if our management have some brain.

Last edited by Rosoner91; 16-04-2012 at 17:33.
Rosoner91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 15:57   #9231
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Poli, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy, Maldini, Zidane, Figo

----------Handanovic
Abate - Mexes - T.Silva - Alba
-Strootman -M'Vila- Asamoah-
-----------Boateng
---------Ibra - Cassano

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIMES
Grazie Mister Allegri, good luck in the future!
Mr. Milanista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 16:55   #9232
ZlatanIbra11
Senior Team Member

These are dream signings guys have a little more imagination, if your gonna post your realistic teams then go to another thread

IN:

Daniele De Rossi - €40,000,000
Carlitos Tevez - €25,000,000
Aleksander Kolarov - €15,000,000
Alberto Aquilani - €6,000,000
Ricardo Montolivo - FREE
Davide Astori - FREE
Sulley Muntari - FREE

Team:

Abbiati
Abate Mexes Monster Kolarov
De Rossi
Aquilani Montolivo
Prince
Zlatan Tevez

ZlatanIbra11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 17:22   #9233
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

I only want Del Piero here.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 17:50   #9234
ZlatanIbra11
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
I only want Del Piero here.
Well if he's free....
ZlatanIbra11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 17:19   #9235
Moggster
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ronaldo(BR), Zidane, Ibrahimovic, Klose, Montolivo, Nesta, T.Silva, Sneijder, Forlán, Van Bommel
Default My cheap dream signings

Tranquillo Barnetta as LM (bosman)
Nigel De Jong as DM (1 year left on contract, hasn't renewed)
Keisuke Honda as AM (€12-14m)
Federico Balzaretti as LWB (1 year left on contract, hasn't renewed)

Would be doable seeing as the wage bill will be considerably lighter after 30.06.12.

------Ibra-----Pato
---------Honda
Barnetta-De Jong-Montolivo
Balzaretti-Silva-Mexés-Abate
---------Abbiati
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 10:49   #9236
kapten
Primavera Player

That we need a new LB is nothing new.. Ive been reading about Jordi Alba, Kolarov and other players Milan been lookin at.

As much as i would love Alba to come here, i dont think he will.. Kolarov would be good to. But i got too think of a good player witch would be a good transfer.

Barcelona is looking for a new LB as well, they will bring Bale or Alba. In that case they got to good LBs Bale/alba and Abidal. There will be no room for Adriano, whom i think is a gr8 attacking LB wich can play as LM to. Whats ur opionion on him and how much would we have to pay for him?
kapten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 09:03   #9237
Mils
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapten View Post
That we need a new LB is nothing new.. Ive been reading about Jordi Alba, Kolarov and other players Milan been lookin at.

As much as i would love Alba to come here, i dont think he will.. Kolarov would be good to. But i got too think of a good player witch would be a good transfer.

Barcelona is looking for a new LB as well, they will bring Bale or Alba. In that case they got to good LBs Bale/alba and Abidal. There will be no room for Adriano, whom i think is a gr8 attacking LB wich can play as LM to. Whats ur opionion on him and how much would we have to pay for him?
Adriano would be cool. And maybe an incentive to keep T.Silva happy when his brazilian buddys might dissapear he costed less than 10m when he want to Barcelona one or two years ago
Mils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 19:14   #9238
Neenyg
World Cup Winner

I have an idea,

Sell:

Pato = 35 mil (at least)
Robinho = 20 mil

Buy:

Bale = 50-60 mil.

That solves our LB and midfield problem.

Sorted
Neenyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 21:52   #9239
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

pirlo

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 22:20   #9240
LawlessRazor
Paragon of Virtue

Fav. Players: Baggio , Boban , Savicevic , Sheva , Kaka , Maldini , Nesta , Zahovic , Suker , Zidane, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Tranquillo Barnetta as LM (bosman)
Nigel De Jong as DM (1 year left on contract, hasn't renewed)
Keisuke Honda as AM (€12-14m)
Federico Balzaretti as LWB (1 year left on contract, hasn't renewed)

Would be doable seeing as the wage bill will be considerably lighter after 30.06.12.

------Ibra-----Pato
---------Honda
Barnetta-De Jong-Montolivo
Balzaretti-Silva-Mexés-Abate
---------Abbiati
This is our problem here , those should be realistic signings's.We have resigned ourselves to reality being a dream , it's a pain in the ass.Dream signings should be Messi , Iniesta , Kolarov , Pique , Yaya Toure ...not realistic but a dream.

Not a knock on you're post Moggster , just seing as we have fallen on the mercato front to wanting average to good players as a DREAM.

Signature
LawlessRazor is offline   Reply With Quote