The Rumour Commode XVI: The Association of the Small Commoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
A little saddened that Pellegrini rumors werent legit. But, though i wish Silvio a full recover, i hope the family/whoever is next in charge decides to take over the deal and sign those god damn papers. We can't have this prolonged any further

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Berlusconi will remain hospitalized for quite a while. Berlusconi could undergo an operation. [CorSera]

An 80 year old man with a heart condition, that's not good. In terms of a sale hopefully that favors the Chinese if Silvio can't deal with it anymore. Hopefully Fininvest and his kids take over the decision making.

:lol: this club not a day without drama.

Lets hope this clown realize he cant keep it up and decide to sell the club.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: this club not a day without drama.

Lets hope this clown realize he cant keep it up and decide to sell the club.

My fear at this point is that the deal could be delayed until he recovers instead of someone of his children taking over the negotiations…

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"I leave all of my estate to Adriano Galliani, my secret lover for the last 30 years" :lol:

That or to his unknown son Brocchi and give him full power to continue the ItaMilan Project.. That would be very likely it seems he has a lot of emotion toward Brocholi:lol:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My fear at this point is that the deal could be delayed until he recovers instead of someone of his children taking over the negotiations…

Then lets hope he wont recover :o

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jiangsu offering 12 million for Felipe Melo.

Galliani needs to pick up on this and offer 15 million.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Get well soon Silvio.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That or to his unknown son Brocchi and give him full power to continue the ItaMilan Project.. That would be very likely it seems he has a lot of emotion toward Brocholi:lol:

"Barbara I want you to meet your brother.....Cristian."

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
"It has been a very testing time for him, as his Forza Italia party lost the local elections and he is in advanced negotiations to sell Milan to Chinese investors." From football italia.

Simple solution sell the club and retire.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema still scores a shit load of goals, regardless of random misses and fuckups. He's also much better on and off the ball than Bacca.

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jack Ma owns a 20 percent share in Suning Group :eek:

CkMTuxiW0AAmQgK.jpg

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Everton to battle with PSG for Monchi signature.
Arsenal edging closer to £25m summer deal for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Damn

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if today there are more poor souls believing this sale nonsense or less....

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema would laugh at us if we even approached him over a move. Not to mention he'd probably go for over 50m seeing how highly appreciated he is by Zizou and RMs mgmt. But hey we don't need to worry about that because he's apparently not good enough lmao

Fantastic player, I don't like his superstar attitude but he's super talented and smart on the pitch

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema would laugh at us if we even approached him over a move. Not to mention he'd probably go for over 50m seeing how highly appreciated he is by Zizou and RMs mgmt

Fantastic player, I don't like his superstar attitude but he's super talented and smart on the pitch

Benzema to AC Milan. I don't know what more pathetic, that people believe B will sell or that Benzema would ever consider coming here...

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"It has been a very testing time for him, as his Forza Italia party lost the local elections and he is in advanced negotiations to sell Milan to Chinese investors." From football italia.

Simple solution sell the club and retire.

presidente will not lose twice :b:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Benzema Acmilan in the same sentence doesnt make sense anymore .. pavoletti acmilan you can hear how it rings better ,, pavo milan gol gol gol pavo

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Benzema would laugh at us if we even approached him over a move. Not to mention he'd probably go for over 50m seeing how highly appreciated he is by Zizou and RMs mgmt. But hey we don't need to worry about that because he's apparently not good enough lmao

And still blows alot of easy conversions while playing in such a good team. If he was here we would be crucifying him in short order.

Anyway - wake me up when we have a clear path ahead.....one without Berlusconi antics and haphazard transfers

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
danilo pereira is such a beast. and that guy used to sit on parmas bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule