Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Lazio's coach Inzaghi on Biglia-Milan: "Its true there are ongoing negotiations. I talked to him before he left [with Argentina]."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

i often see on him the face of a child that doesn't want to go to the piano lessons

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Cheick Tiote has passed away in training with his Chinese club. RIP

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
birsa please give us some thoughts about the man that woke up and selected this ensemble to wear..what was he feeling in his heart

galleria_ddatrimonio_3.jpg

Let me have a go at this.

Vincenzo woke up that day like on many other days next to a tall, beautiful woman. He liked them tall. Didn't mind if they were taller than him, because while he wasn't considered a tall man himself he had considerable proportions in other areas.
He had business to attend to on that particular morning. Serious business. He knew that he would have to choose his styling with particular care in order to gain every possible advantage in the negotiations ahead.
He was meeting a local branch of La Cosa Nostra over some turf dispute. There were no high ranking members he was meeting today, they were barely anything more than kids, so Vincenzo decided he would show them what it was like to deal with a man with decades of experience in the harsh life of crime.
What color suit was he going to wear? Serious, not to be messed with. It came to his mind naturally then. Brown. Brown was the color that they were least likely to wear, so he had to set himself apart from them. He would show them he was on a completely different level from them. He would show them how vast the rift between them was. His way of business was not unorganized, spur of the moment mess like theirs. It was calculated, well though out, almost boring. So brown it was.
He chose pinstripes because he knew the old members of Cosa Nostra liked to wear them in the past, and he wanted these youngsters to look at him with the same respect as they would give their fathers and their grandfathers.
The white shirt was a classic and a natural choice for serious business dealings. It was also the color of death.
The inspiration for the bright orange tie came from the animal kingdom. Brightly colored animals usually were poisonous and the color was there to warn any predator that they were not to be messed with.
Contrary to all the articles of clothing he put on so far, it was for their benefit alone that he chose to put on the sunglasses. He did not want them to gaze upon his cold, hard stare. He did not want them afraid. Fear leads to irrational acts and Vincenzo didn't want any more dead bodies on his hands.
Satisfied with the reflection in the mirror he nodded to himself and ventured out to get himself another win.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

So the suit was a white pinstripe that he had since his school years and because he was bullied and everytime he saw the bullies, he would shit himself and after 25 shits, it turned it brown.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I still remember that crazy 4-4 game between Arsenal and Newcastle. Arsenal led 4-0, and Newcastle came back, with Tiote scoring a long range equalizer. Sad

Thoughts are with his family and friends

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Tiote? :eek:

I thought that he is still playing in PL.

Man :cry:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I still have about 8 pages of rumour commoding to catch up on, but after just seeing a couple of interviews with Montella, Fassone and Mirabelli I simply have to say that these guys are fucking intelligent. I love it.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Great signings incoming.

Great. Really great.

Congo... They'll be great

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I still have about 8 pages of rumour commoding to catch up on, but after just seeing a couple of interviews with Montella, Fassone and Mirabelli I simply have to say that these guys are fucking intelligent. I love it.

Any links for the same ?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I want signings now

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fassone said on Friday that they expect an answer from Donnarumma in the coming hours back then....now they give him another week just like that?

#nextweek

Biglia, RR and Conti this week?

#thisweek

Of course Donnarumma said yes... WHy does this shock anyone?
He will extend as soon as he's done Intl duty

I'm still shocked some people actually think those ridicolous clauses are Donna's ideas. How can a young, humble and timid person like him even think about such clauses? It's so much Raiola written over it.

They weren't just there because of Morata. Met other people too. There will be so much speculations this coming 2-3 weeks now. Just enjoy the ride and see who we have in July before pre-season starts :)

Yeah but Morata seemed to be their mainreason (it's also what filtered through in their interviews shortly before the game). And now because of that interview they have no interest in him anymore?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the ride I'm just calling this one story as pure bs as I see how some people are already falling into it like blind lemmings

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would be huge if we manage to sign RR, Biglia & Conti this week. We'd be adding 5 starters before mid June (!!)

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Donnarumma has decided, together with his family, to sign the renewal offered by Milan. Gigio is said to be surprised by the big offer which will see him receive a 4.5m/year salary, making him the 3rd highest paid goalkeeper in the world. [**********] tuttoshit but still

Milan will not sell De Sciglio to Juventus [Mediaset]

>Surprised

Not like your cunt of an agent aint milking the shit out of budget or anything right?

‘Bacca critics have short memories’

Carlos Bacca’s agent has blasted the Milan striker’s critics for having “short memories”, claiming his client’s numbers speak for themselves.

Bacca’s missed penalty during a 2-1 defeat to Cagliari and whistles from Milan fans ended a turbulent campaign for the Colombian, despite a return of 13 Serie A goals.

“For now, I can’t tell you anything interesting,” Sergio Barila told Calciomercato.com.

“The only thing I can tell you is that sometimes, people have short memories. You have to analyse the numbers that Carlos had in these two seasons.

“On that basis, everyone can draw their own conclusions.”

This shit offended me more than I'd like to admit. SMH.

Contacts between Milan and the agents of Donnarumma, who have told Milan to wait until June 12 or 13 for a response for the renewal. [Sky]

Milan have said OK to this, but don't intend to wait beyond that. There is a phone contact expected before he leaves for the U21 Euros. #Sky

Have City or United on speed dial.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Donnarumma says 'yes' to Milan. Raiola surprised. [Calciomercato.it]

:lol: at the media its like theyre making a movie out of this

>Railoa surprised

Can he actually say yes without the "ok" of the agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.