The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 16:28   #3561
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
I didn't notice, pls forgive me.
Need to write at least 3 more profiles (preferably 5) for that to happen.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 05-06-2017, 16:33   #3562
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

birsa please give us some thoughts about the man that woke up and selected this ensemble to wear..what was he feeling in his heart

Old 05-06-2017, 16:36   #3563
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Sky has always been pro-Juve, but they're still an elite source, and know that w a rich Milan, they're gonna have to start catering to our fanbase.

Pedulla still the rock for this summer, but still gotta hear SKy out.

http://cdn2.crichd.info/sky-calcio-live-streaming

This link working for anyone? doesnt for me.
doesnt work for me

Signature

Old 05-06-2017, 16:44   #3564
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Need to write at least 3 more profiles (preferably 5) for that to happen.
i've already exploited the most obvious ideas (crimes, sex, difficuld childhood) and i don't want to be repetitive. I've tried to write a different one, but at the end it wasn't funny, so i didn't post it.

I would describe my creativity like Mexes goals, in terms of quality and frequency.

You can try to make some profiles too.

Signature
Quote:
i wrote a song about a potato, can you please listen to it?

http://picosong.com/H84h/
Old 05-06-2017, 16:51   #3565
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
i've already exploited the most obvious ideas (crimes, sex, difficuld childhood) and i don't want to be repetitive. I've tried to write a different one, but at the end it wasn't funny, so i didn't post it.

I would describe my creativity like Mexes goals, in terms of quality and frequency.

You can try to make some profiles too.

looks like you can write those feels too. don't always need to be funny.

Signature

Old 05-06-2017, 16:52   #3566
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
birsa please give us some thoughts about the man that woke up and selected this ensemble to wear..what was he feeling in his heart

the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

Signature
Quote:

Old 05-06-2017, 16:54   #3567
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

Signature

Old 05-06-2017, 16:55   #3568
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Old 05-06-2017, 16:59   #3569
Tadej
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
Morata as a target has cooled down. Milan are prepared and the Spaniard is not the only target Milan had in mind. [@AntoVitiello]

Talks for Morata have cooled. Several meetings were canceled due to the player's declarations at the end of the Champions Leauge Final. #SKY

However, @MilanNewsit adds that Milan have been ready for this scenario and have already prepared alternatives for the Spaniard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Morata made it clear, he will only go back in serie a for jube. Italian journalism at their best. Only his supporters understood his words differently.
Old 05-06-2017, 17:00   #3570
char21
National Team Player

So this week we are meeting Torino for Belotti, final discussions about Conti, Biglia answer arrives and RR will have his medical. Big week guys
Old 05-06-2017, 17:01   #3571
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Lazio's coach Inzaghi on Biglia-Milan: "Its true there are ongoing negotiations. I talked to him before he left [with Argentina]."
Old 05-06-2017, 17:10   #3572
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:

i often see on him the face of a child that doesn't want to go to the piano lessons
Old 05-06-2017, 17:12   #3573
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Signature
Quote:

Old 05-06-2017, 17:15   #3574
marioacm93
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Pippo, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Seedorf, Boban, Ronaldinho, Dida ...

Old 05-06-2017, 17:22   #3575
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Cheick Tiote has passed away in training with his Chinese club. RIP

Signature

<3
Old 05-06-2017, 17:24   #3576
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Let me have a go at this.

Vincenzo woke up that day like on many other days next to a tall, beautiful woman. He liked them tall. Didn't mind if they were taller than him, because while he wasn't considered a tall man himself he had considerable proportions in other areas.
He had business to attend to on that particular morning. Serious business. He knew that he would have to choose his styling with particular care in order to gain every possible advantage in the negotiations ahead.
He was meeting a local branch of La Cosa Nostra over some turf dispute. There were no high ranking members he was meeting today, they were barely anything more than kids, so Vincenzo decided he would show them what it was like to deal with a man with decades of experience in the harsh life of crime.
What color suit was he going to wear? Serious, not to be messed with. It came to his mind naturally then. Brown. Brown was the color that they were least likely to wear, so he had to set himself apart from them. He would show them he was on a completely different level from them. He would show them how vast the rift between them was. His way of business was not unorganized, spur of the moment mess like theirs. It was calculated, well though out, almost boring. So brown it was.
He chose pinstripes because he knew the old members of Cosa Nostra liked to wear them in the past, and he wanted these youngsters to look at him with the same respect as they would give their fathers and their grandfathers.
The white shirt was a classic and a natural choice for serious business dealings. It was also the color of death.
The inspiration for the bright orange tie came from the animal kingdom. Brightly colored animals usually were poisonous and the color was there to warn any predator that they were not to be messed with.
Contrary to all the articles of clothing he put on so far, it was for their benefit alone that he chose to put on the sunglasses. He did not want them to gaze upon his cold, hard stare. He did not want them afraid. Fear leads to irrational acts and Vincenzo didn't want any more dead bodies on his hands.
Satisfied with the reflection in the mirror he nodded to himself and ventured out to get himself another win.
Old 05-06-2017, 17:25   #3577
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Cheick Tiote has passed away in training with his Chinese club. RIP
holy shit. didn't he just turn 30 ?
Old 05-06-2017, 17:26   #3578
CanUNoTouch
Gone all Pete Tong

Fav. Players: There are far too many to name past & present

Quote:

So the suit was a white pinstripe that he had since his school years and because he was bullied and everytime he saw the bullies, he would shit himself and after 25 shits, it turned it brown.
Old 05-06-2017, 17:27   #3579
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
holy shit. didn't he just turn 30 ?
Yes

Signature

<3
Old 05-06-2017, 17:28   #3580
MilanFan89