The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 05-02-2018, 00:57   #621
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
give our young players fucking chances , i believe cutrone and silva will be our duo in the future but people just

where was suso in his 1st season in milan???? , look at suso now hes one of the best players in this league, why dont you guys give silva chances?

this is his 1st season in italy and he is playing same level with kalinic who is 10 years older and played several years already in this league

and people should stop with IG joke, its fucking lame tbh, idk why people think its funny and repeated 1000 times in this thread, cmon you guys are better than that

so fucking toxic, its rnb for you guys

-Cutrone, Silva and Kalinic played nearly the same amount of minutes so far, Kalinic has like 100' more thant he other two. He gets his chances.

-We will see about the future, but right now Kalinic is much better

-Andre Silva played 58 games for Porto, he is a work in progress but he is not a baby. He canīt compete with the experience of someone like Kalinic but you can ask more from him than from a primavera kid.

-However the hype should not become hate. He is not great but the situation could be very different in a year or so. Patience is good, being too apologetic is not in my opinion.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:11   #622
Sage
Phase 2

sell
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 13:59   #623
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
So the guy hasn't played for half a season and now that he got some playing time people are shocked he is shaky. right?

Also worth noting that Kalinic needed half a season to start looking semi solid.

RnB. :facepalm:
He hasnt played for half a season? Cutrone minutes played 707, Andre Silva minutes played 628.
Stop giving that stupid old excuse he hasnt played. Oh yes HE PLAYED but did nothing in that minutes. What exactly he did to start over Cutrone?

Quote:
Ok, I give up. Milan will never develop a young player.

And please don't mention Crutone.
As soon as his form drops people will proclaim he isn't good enough and that he should be sold.
What a lame reasoning. Cutrone took your argument and slaped you in face with it.
Ever since the start of this season (including preseason) Cutro is improving.
And even if that happens and his form drops, you will still see him running at defenders and giving his all, because thats actually his main attribute, not his skills.
On the other hand, Silva is not improving at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
give our young players fucking chances , i believe cutrone and silva will be our duo in the future but people just

where was suso in his 1st season in milan???? , look at suso now hes one of the best players in this league, why dont you guys give silva chances?
Lol, if he keeps "improving" at this rate, he will play in Portugal 2nd league

And yeah, lets just compare our worst player so far Silva(38mil), with our best player Suso(1 mil???LOL), because why fucking not? If you want to compare him to someone, better do it with Mastour, they are at similar level SO FAR

The best option for both player and the club is to loan him somewhere (preferably Italy) and hope he improves so we can take him back later.
That would also free a space for us to sign another striker. In a year or two if we are lucky enough, Silva will be good enough for Milan and we get rid of Kalinic
I cant believe how far some of you can go to defend a player that didnt show anything so far. Niang also had talent, but he never improved any aspect of his game. You are underestimating an ability to improve as a player. Suso has it, Niang doesnt...Silva so far doesnt have it also, but i agree 6 months is not enough to test that.
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 17:26   #624
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
He hasnt played for half a season? Cutrone minutes played 707, Andre Silva minutes played 628.
628 minutes in Europa League preliminaries against shit teams?

Cool story bro.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 17:37   #625
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:

Cool story bro.

Funny how he didnít compare their mins played in serie a

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 18:12   #626
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, Kessiť, Balotelli

Andre Silva has shown a lot more than Cutrone ever has. Sadly not at Milan tho. Do we blame Silva, the coaches, the system, ... Andre Silva’s chances in the Serie A were piss poor. But so was his performance yesterday. Cutrone & Kalinic also had these poor performances tho. I hope we can find a way to use his qualities and make him better again.
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 18:43   #627
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Loan
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 21:14   #628
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:

Cool story bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Curone in Serie A - 707 min 3 goals 1 assist and much more besides that
Silva in Serie A - 626 min...

When I thought that fanboism can't get any worse on this forum, enter Andre

p.s. stop comparing him o Suso ffs. He showed a lot more potenial even in his 1st season. I saw that straight away.

p.s.s. I would still give him a chance, but after a loan first

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 23:30   #629
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro

Quote:
Funny how i did EXACTLY THAT
Old 06-02-2018, 01:09   #630
makcoul
National Team Player

You can develop running spirit and engagement from quality players but you cannot develop quality from untalented players even if they have great willingness.
So we need Silva and we do not need Kalinic.
makcoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:26   #631
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Lets wait till next season. See if he improves.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:52   #632
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

They will cash in on him i feel if a reasonable offer arrives.. a few players will be shown the door now that we won’t be in CL

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 03:07   #633
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Curone in Serie A - 707 min 3 goals 1 assist and much more besides that

Silva in Serie A - 626 min...

When I thought that fanboism can't get any worse on this forum, enter Andre

p.s. stop comparing him o Suso ffs. He showed a lot more potenial even in his 1st season. I saw that straight away.

p.s.s. I would still give him a chance, but after a loan first

So if you want a player to succeed at milan and you feel like he is getting way less mins then you are being a fanboy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post

Funny how i did EXACTLY THAT

My bad then.. i feel like i have seen alot of cutrone lately, probably the copa italia matches.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 19:15   #634
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
So if you want a player to succeed at milan and you feel like he is getting way less mins then you are being a fanboy?
If you put a player above the club's result, then you are. We have more chances of winning with Cutrone, that's already proven. But, you guys still insist to play Silva, even though he hasn't shown anything promising.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 21:56   #635
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by makcoul View Post
You can develop running spirit and engagement from quality players but you cannot develop quality from untalented players even if they have great willingness.
I dont agree with this. If that was true why dont we see a player like Gattuso more often, a player like Cutrone is not exactly common too... Pippo?

You can develop it to a certain degree, same as you can develop quality from untalented players only to a certain degree.
I.e. Silva will never have the grit and enthusiasm of Cutrone, same as Cutro will never have the technique of Silva, unless he Silva never improves it at all
Old 14-02-2018, 19:03   #636
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by makcoul View Post
This
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 19:09   #637
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

The #1 thing that is needed= seriousness
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 00:27   #638
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
The #1 thing that is needed= seriousness
I hope he gets whatever he needs to make it....whether that's a pimpslap from Gattuso or a hug or something. He has it in him....I just know it
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 03:22   #639
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
They will cash in on him i feel if a reasonable offer arrives.. a few players will be shown the door now that we wonít be in CL
we will be in the CL.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 20:53   #640
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

I didn't get a chance to watch the game at all today. How did he look? Give it to me straight

Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote