The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2018, 20:13   #20261
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
The only people who thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah were the EPL idiot fans. Who don't realize how good he was at the time and they're the ones who are all busy clamoring for him to win Ballon d'Or.
So at what point is one considered a 'proven top player' then?

When the spanish fans say so? The danish? Mongolian?

Is there an international council set up to deal with issues like this?
Old 19-09-2018, 20:16   #20262
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Firmino/Mane/Salah were borderline top players when they moved based on their past performances and large transfer fees involved. Not every top/borderline top player has to cost 70m you know.
Objectively defined as “borderline top”

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 19-09-2018, 20:18   #20263
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
The only people who thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah were the EPL idiot fans. Who don't realize how good he was at the time and they're the ones who are all busy clamoring for him to win Ballon d'Or.
Salah had all the attributes to be successful, and he was quick. But he missed A LOT of chances at Fiorentina and Roma.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 19-09-2018, 20:22   #20264
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Salah had all the attributes to be successful, and he was quick. But he missed A LOT of chances at Fiorentina and Roma.
Please try to stay objective when posting here. Salah was proven top player.
Old 19-09-2018, 20:25   #20265
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Sure. But acting like he didn't destroy teams isn't fair. Yes, he missed chances, but so do a lot of players. I honestly think he gets more crap for missing a chance than other players.

The thing was, most of time, he was making himself those chances. Also, I think his pace and positioning allows him to get into places that other players wouldn't be.

I think the other thing that people forget is that he's really a "pass first" winger. He sets up others before he goes for it himself.

I think he gets more shit than other players who play his position. I also--genuinely--believe if he was from France or Brazil he would be treated a lot differently.
Old 19-09-2018, 21:05   #20266
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
You were suggesting they were proven top players, yet neither had played any particularly big games, not to mention firmino was playing in the fucking bundesleague. That sounds unproven to me. Romagnoli is definitely unproven as well on the biggest stage.

Salah 'killed it' is, again, your opinion. A lot of people thought liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact. Also, what about the ol' serie a sucks bit? Who cares if a player 'kills it' in a 'shit league' when he's been deemed a flop in pl?

Regarding the bold part... I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet Do you want me to explain it to you slowly?

LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that. Salah to Liverpool was probably the deal of the season easily. Even Monchi has had to defend why he sold him so cheaply several times. Do you even realise Salah won the EPL Golden Boot and fired Liverpool to the CL final easily doubling/tripling his value in the process?

I'll ignore the other nonsense you posted about a player not being WC unless they've played in the CL or come from the Bundesliga. It's too foolish and laughable to respond to. Thanks for the entertainment though
Old 19-09-2018, 21:33   #20267
stevan
Banned

"Liverpool overpaid for Salah"

Bahahahahahahaha!
Old 19-09-2018, 21:49   #20268
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevan View Post
"Liverpool overpaid for Salah"

Bahahahahahahaha!

Salah cost more or less the same as Andre Silva. Let that sink in
Old 19-09-2018, 22:10   #20269
stevan
Banned

Quote:

Salah cost more or less the same as Andre Silva. Let that sink in
Yeah, very, very sad.
Old 19-09-2018, 22:16   #20270
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Silva>Salah

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 19-09-2018, 22:18   #20271
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Higuain, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

Our Roma’s NT debut v Spain... MotM

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
Old 19-09-2018, 22:29   #20272
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Lmao hates Icardi, Higuain and Ibra (who won us our last Scudetto) yet thinks Cavani is God Also believes Hakan and Kessie are world class even though they haven’t achieved anything Congrats LocalHeroine80IQ you’re officially r+b’s most illogical, backwards thinking poster!
Imagine criticising Higsy for failing in big games... then to go and mention cavani as someone he'd like at the club

Has he even made it to a UCL semi final yet
Old 19-09-2018, 22:39   #20273
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

damn, do i have to ignore you too so you dont quote rubbish? But you both cant read, I said Cavani is more likable to me as a player, i dont like zlatans and higuains personality and i like Cavani type more DID YOU GET IT AFTER 3 TIMES I even mentioned that he was weaker than Higuain. You friendos are pathetic, making up things I havent said just to make you feel smart. When I say I hate them, it only means I dont like their personality, GOT IT? Clowns lol I didnt know you were a fraud, Massaro, even tho I didnt agree with your bs posts, I thought you were not a cheap slanderer and yeah Cavani is still better than Higuana in big games, including UCL and NT (as he showed at the WC) even though he's overall a weaker player.

Last edited by LocalHero80; 19-09-2018 at 22:46.
Old 19-09-2018, 22:48   #20274
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Imagine criticising Higsy for failing in big games... then to go and mention cavani as someone he'd like at the club

Has he even made it to a UCL semi final yet
Lol its hardly surprising given he hates Zlatan too (for winning us our last Scudetto).
Old 19-09-2018, 22:52   #20275
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I hate CL nights when we aren't involved. It's been too long.
Old 19-09-2018, 22:53   #20276
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
damn, do i have to ignore you too so you dont quote rubbish? But you both cant read, I said Cavani is more likable to me as a player, i dont like zlatans and higuains personality and i like Cavani type more DID YOU GET IT AFTER 3 TIMES I even mentioned that he was weaker than Higuain. You friendos are pathetic, making up things I havent said just to make you feel smart. When I say I hate them, it only means I dont like their personality, GOT IT? Clowns lol I didnt know you were a fraud, Massaro, even tho I didnt agree with your bs posts, I thought you were not a cheap slanderer and yeah Cavani is still better than Higuana in big games, including UCL and NT (as he showed at the WC) even though he's overall a weaker player.
You just get more and more comical with every post

Personality wtf? Do you know them personally? Is this a football forum or psychology forum?

You probably hate Cristiano + Maradona for being arrogant and think they're shit whilst nice guy Lineker's the greatest of all time
Old 19-09-2018, 22:58   #20277
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Our Roma’s NT debut v Spain... MotM

Roma's already a top player and plenty of top clubs would snap him up given half a chance. However, according to some here he's nothing special because he's never played outside Italy or in CL.
Old 19-09-2018, 23:02   #20278
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

So whats the verdict?

Icardi wc or not?

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 19-09-2018, 23:14   #20279
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Every argentine is WC by nature. If Suso was born argentine his value would've been 230M.
Old 19-09-2018, 23:17   #20280
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
So whats the verdict?

Icardi wc or not?
Only objective answers please
Closed Thread