The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need anyone coaching Roma, he is old enough, captain, and ready to coach someone younger.

De Ligt would be a great addition to our defense.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ill be damned if we lose vs merda spalleti

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Fuck spal i wasted 70 minutes hoping for something

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
We don't need anyone coaching Roma, he is old enough, captain, and ready to coach someone younger.

De Ligt would be a great addition to our defense.

Jadon sancho and mbappe would also be great additions to our team. But we are not in the bidding circle for these type of talents sadly.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn...

Why does this season feel better?

Because we didn't have a shitty first season half, or a shitty end to the season(yet). And Inter, Lazio and Roma have regressed.

There were lots of enthusiasm and optimism when the team hit form with Rino after December and not only won games but also played well and kept clean sheets.
But then the Arsenal games happened...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The "our defense is already strong"- argument really doesn't hold up when it's up against getting better players. Our defensive system is strong, it's not only because of our defenders, all players are involved in defending. Getting better defenders would free up attacking players.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really would like to avoid another Higuain type transfer

Old and washed player only coming to Milan for the paycheck

Need hungry players who will work with the team

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Is Ramos free? If not then NO!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Love how you can find Piateks name in like every big threads on the merda forums :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The "our defense is already strong"- argument really doesn't hold up when it's up against getting better players. Our defensive system is strong, it's not only because of our defenders, all players are involved in defending. Getting better defenders would free up attacking players.

The attackers are hampered by the other attackers, the midfield and the LB, not the CBs.

I'd like an upgrade to Musacchio, who's good but not good enough.
And I wasn't convinced by Caldara even before his injury.
But we shouldn't be in hurry to get a CB when we're far worse in some other positions.

Ramos?
Eww.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The attackers are hampered by the other attackers, the midfield and the LB, not the CBs.

I'd like an upgrade to Musacchio, who's good but not good enough.
And I wasn't convinced by Caldara even before his injury.
But we shouldn't be in hurry to get a CB when we're far worse in some other positions.

Ramos?
Eww.
Maybe the FB's are hampered by the CB's? It trickles down. But that's not what I was saying, I'm saying that the attackers have to take a lot of defensive responsibility, which hampers them in offense.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Ramos really seems impossible with his salary, although obviously a player of that level should be welcome, even if we have good CBs.

Decision making in the final third, delivery to Piatek and a consistently dangerous midfield or wing player seem to me to be the major problems. As well as a lack of depth in midfield. Even now Biglia is fit, Rino only had him, Kessie, Bakayoko and Paqueta (and maybe Calhanoglu) to play there.

We need some genuine threat on the wings and behind Piatek, someone who will score 15 goals a season, and better supply to Piatek. Then some back up for Kessie, or someone better who would put him on the bench. So few goals and assists coming from the wide forwards is the area to fix as a first priority.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Good morning,

Any news on Ramos?

WE must sign him at all cost. I don’t even mind giving him #3 or #6.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Good morning,

Any news on Ramos?

WE must sign him at all cost. I don’t even mind giving him #3 or #6.

M17O3Yk.jpg

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have the best defense in Italy, including 3 of Italy’s best overall young players (one of which has not even started playing), one of the best right backs in Italy, and an extremely strong LB defensively.

The last thing on earth we need is another cunt CB to come in and fuck everything up, we did that last year. This year, we acquired Italy’s best CB prospect. We are good

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We have the best defense in Italy, including 3 of Italy’s best overall young players (one of which has not even started playing), one of the best right backs in Italy, and an extremely strong LB defensively.

The last thing on earth we need is another cunt CB to come in and fuck everything up, we did that last year. This year, we acquired Italy’s best CB prospect. We are good

+1

Ramos can go to Massaros other club. A few years back I would scream yes but I want continuity with our CBs. Romagnoli, Musacchio and Caldara are Milans future.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lautaro Martinez is good

Status
Not open for further replies.