Milan (2) -Palermo (1) 2/24/08

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
CentreD13 said:
I really have no desire to argue about this but hes a professional athlete... he should work hard in training and make the most of whatever playing time he is given.. thats just the way it is..
I'm sure Boriello worked hard in training...or did he? Whatever the case, he was always benched, wasn't he? Not even good enough to sub Gila...

And where is he now?

Oh yes...in a club that actually let him play...regulary!

Hmmm...I wonder if he's the top scorer presently...

:rolleyes:

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Some players are just not meant to be for the big clubs... and maybe Gila, Gorky and Borriello are that types. Ofcourse, its easier if the team depends on you and is positioned around you (gila at parma, boriello now at his team) and have FAITH in you (again, gila here has no faith from teammates and supporters lately)

And like centre said its true that gorky looks unsure with the ball. Whats the cause of it is our personal opinion... i understand a club like milan wont give young gorky's and boriello's regular play if they dont clearly deserve it, they just cannot afford that. But it pisses me off when you have no alternatives, loosing games regularly, have unmotivated players on the pitch and hungry youngsters on the bench... but you dont try to make the change.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
CentreD13 said:
I cant defend pirlo's play in the match but your being biased about gourcuff... He definately played more than 10 minutes and it was pretty much all bad except for the cross to Pippo...
I think the correct term people use is Mentally ********.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
shaj said:
I'm sure Boriello worked hard in training...or did he? Whatever the case, he was always benched, wasn't he? Not even good enough to sub Gila...

And where is he now?

Oh yes...in a club that actually let him play...regulary!

Hmmm...I wonder if he's the top scorer presently...

:rolleyes:

You're right... I bet the fact that he got himself suspended for failing a drug test had absolutely nothing to do with it...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
San Paolo said:
Some1 should do something about this loser.
He just make insult remarks rather than entering the argument.
CentreD13 said:
You're right... I bet the fact that he got himself suspended for failing a drug test had absolutely nothing to do with it...
Lets change facts just 2 make excuses 4 Anshitloti coz he is biased.
The drug test was after many long sitting on the bench.
peters said:
But it pisses me off when you have no alternatives, loosing games regularly, have unmotivated players on the pitch and hungry youngsters on the bench... but you dont try to make the change.
:star:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wild said:
Lets change facts just 2 make excuses 4 Anshitloti coz he is biased.The drug test was after many long sitting on the bench.

Fine.. The season was already underway but i think you are the one changing facts to suit your argument if you are just going to ignore that he got himself into trouble which pretty much ended his season...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CentreD13 said:
I cant defend pirlo's play in the match but your being biased about gourcuff... He definately played more than 10 minutes and it was pretty much all bad except for the cross to Pippo...
Where did I say that Gou was brilliant ?
Plz read what I said b4 answering coz we will b just wasting time arguing about things that never been said.

CentreD13 said:
Fine.. The season was already underway but i think you are the one changing facts to suit your argument if you are just going to ignore that he got himself into trouble which pretty much ended his season...
What facts ?
Plz show me where.
Fact that Gou played much less than Pirlo.
Fact that Gou gave an assist while Pirlo didnt.
Fact that talking shit about Gou & not Pirlo is biased.
Thats all , never said Gou is better than Pirlo.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@wild...

in all seriousness what the hell are you talking about???

My first comment was in response to you saying that people were giving gou shit for having 10 bad minutes.. my point was that you were ignoring that he played the entire 2nd half and had 10 seconds of usefulness (i.e., 44 mins 50 secs > 10 mins)... I NEVER claimed that you said anything about gou being brilliant...

The second comment had nothing to do with pirlo... the only comment that i made about pirlo in this thread was saying that i cant defend his performance because he played like shit... My point was that you are ignoring the fact that boriello f**ked up his relationship with the club by failing a drug test... This cost him alot of potential playing time.. You were ignoring that fact... NOTHING to do with Pirlo... Why is it every one of your posts have to be about how pirlo underperforms.. And you claim that im wasting time by arguing about things you never said yet the only time i mentioned pirlo in this thread i actually agreed with you (thats scary) that he had a bad game

So... to quote you:

Wild said:
Plz read what I said b4 answering

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CentreD13 said:
My first comment was in response to you saying that people were giving gou shit for having 10 bad minutes.. my point was that you were ignoring that he played the entire 2nd half and had 10 seconds of usefulness (i.e., 44 mins 50 secs > 10 mins)... I NEVER claimed that you said anything about gou being brilliant
Fine then.
45 min of Gou is better than much more with Pirlo ?
It was just a way 2 say that he played less than Pirlo. :head:
Happy ?

CentreD13 said:
I NEVER claimed that you said anything about gou being brilliant
But u claimed am being biased 2 Gou so in a way its like I was saying Gou was wow when all I was wondering is why attacking Gou when he gave us the assist & leave players who played more + gave nothing

CentreD13 said:
The second comment had nothing to do with pirlo... the only comment that i made about pirlo in this thread was saying that i cant defend his performance because he played like shit
We agree here.

CentreD13 said:
My point was that you are ignoring the fact that boriello f**ked up his relationship with the club by failing a drug test... This cost him alot of potential playing time.. You were ignoring that fact...
I know what u said & its wrong.
Bori didn’t get a chance 2 play long b4 the drug test.
We r discussing why he didnt get a fair chance prior 2 the test.
Of course after the test it’s a whole different story.

CentreD13 said:
i actually agreed with you (thats scary) that he had a bad game
wicked. :o

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
CentreD13 said:
So he 'f**ked up' his relation with the club by failing that doping test...

So then why the co-ownership?

And why want him back?

Did Ancelloti realise he might have made a mistake?????? :eek:

So I guess now that he's the top scorer, we can fix the 'f**cked up' relationship...

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fine... If you want to disagree with me about boriello... But he screwed himself over last season... He was given chances on other teams and never did anything before this season so i dont know what to tell you... Dont like act like no one ever gave him a chance until this season... He made alot of appearances and produced very little.. Now hes on a team where he is the focal point of the attack which may have something to do with his production... He NEVER would have been at that at milan...

Also,

Wild said:
I know what u said & its wrong.

if you knew what i said and knew what i was talking about then why did you respond with this:

Wild said:
What facts ?
Plz show me where.
Fact that Gou played much less than Pirlo.
Fact that Gou gave an assist while Pirlo didnt.
Fact that talking shit about Gou & not Pirlo is biased.
Thats all , never said Gou is better than Pirlo.

Maybe its just me but that makes it seem fairly obvious that you had absolutely no idea what i was talking about...

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
CentreD13 said:
Fine... If you want to disagree with me about boriello... But he screwed himself over last season... He was given chances on other teams and never did anything before this season so i dont know what to tell you... Dont like act like no one ever gave him a chance until this season... He made alot of appearances and produced very little.. Now hes on a team where he is the focal point of the attack which may have something to do with his production... He NEVER would have been at that at milan...

Fact proves. If you argue that this was just an inspiration, ok, at least he had that inspiration.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fair enough. I still think that he screwed himself last season. They knew that he had potential so they kept part ownership... I think if he hadnt gotten in trouble he would still be on the team and would have gotten plenty of time this year due to our attack situation.. My point was that he could have had a chance last season and then screwed himself and someone brought up that he wasnt getting any time prior to last season so i pointed out that other teams had given him time and he still hadnt done much.

This probably isnt the right place for this argument.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shaj said:
Did Ancelloti realise he might have made a mistake?????? :eek:
"When he was with us, Borriello was undervalued and was not given an opportunity to demonstrate his true value,” Ancelotti confessed.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=600263

OK, so he made a mistake, not first not last one. But why making same mistake this season? Again, noone can say for sure Borriello is the man for a big club like milan:

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=600501

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
San Paolo said:
San Paolo, you need to watch your language. There's been many occasions where you've called people names merely because they're expressing their opinions.

Next time I see another insult, I won't even bother to warn you.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CentreD13 said:

Also,

if you knew what i said and knew what i was talking about then why did you respond with this:

Maybe its just me but that makes it seem fairly obvious that you had absolutely no idea what i was talking about...
Jesus man , this is really getting boring.

When I said "I know what were u talking about + u r wrong" I was talking about the Bori argument where u claimed he didn’t play coz of the test & where I think he wasn’t playin long b4 the test + the argument was never about why did he left but why wasnt he given a fair chance long b4 the test.

When I posted "facts" I was answering u when u said "am changing facts".

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
San Paolo, you need to watch your language. There's been many occasions where you've called people names merely because they're expressing their opinions.

Next time I see another insult, I won't even bother to warn you.
@ last. :star:
There is many losers who rarely contribute into anything but positive 5-6 words with passive remarks that include insults or encourage ppl who just insult other users.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wild said:
Jesus man , this is really getting boring.

When I said "I know what were u talking about + u r wrong" I was talking about the Bori argument where u claimed he didn’t play coz of the test & where I think he wasn’t playin long b4 the test + the argument was never about why did he left but why wasnt he given a fair chance long b4 the test.

When I posted "facts" I was answering u when u said "am changing facts".

When wasnt he given a fair chance?? He was only at milan for a little bit in 02 and little bit in 04... Not even close to full seasons and at the time we had a pretty proficient strike force... Other than that he was playing for other teams and he really didnt produce very much...

Last year was his first full year with milan and he got into trouble a couple months into the season... So are you saying that we didnt give him a fair shake from septemeber to december last year??

Schedule