The Worst Player To Wear The Rossoneri Shirt

Dravidian

Primavera
Reaction score
If we are listing over-the-hill players that were once good (eg: il Puma), then Sheva V2 should have a honorable mention. What a disaster that was.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Seen:
-Umit Davala
-Bruno N'Gotty (though I love him + he scored 90th minute goal vs Bologna :cool: )
-Javi Moreno
-Jose Mari
-Pablo Garcia
-Julio Cesar
-Mancini
-Cult hero, but Kalac
-Laursen
-Oliveira
-Esajas :D
-Now that David mentioned him D'Ascentis
-Digao, just cause even if he didn't play (I think he did Coppa Italia), he did take away a spot as a non-EU. And he was really bad.
-Ba

Not seen:
-Luther Blissett
-Joe Jordan
-Andersson
-Egidio Calloni

Good players in their time, but not at Milan
-Vieri
-Emerson

Biggest waste of money (injuries)
-Redondo
-Lentini

I'm sure I have others...

(thing most of those guys have in common: UGLY, specially Calloni).

Mancini certainly belongs with Vieri and Emerson btw.. He was superb with Roma in his first couple of seasons..

I remember telling someone that season how Mancini is the best performing Brazilian in Serie A, ahead of even Kaka..

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
senderos.......... still cant believe he played for us.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Worst players that had an important role are definitely Antonini and Bonera.

Otherwise... Kalac is there and also Rivaldo was a swing and a miss on our part.

EDIt: Ah crap... what was that keeper that played only two friendlies I think? Slipped my mind! Sven knows.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Emerson Il PUma!!!! :lol:

Mancini certainly belongs with Vieri and Emerson btw.. He was superb with Roma in his first couple of seasons..

I remember telling someone that season how Mancini is the best performing Brazilian in Serie A, ahead of even Kaka

Did they stop taking you seriously afterwards?:D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Eleftheropoulos? Or some similar Poulos..

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Mancini. ending up in jail now, he must be legendary.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I remember telling someone that season how Mancini is the best performing Brazilian in Serie A, ahead of even Kaka..

He scored this goal in the CL too:

No idea what happened when he got to Inter.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No idea what happened when he got to Inter.

Partying and weight control issues mostly. Also, did not fit the system.

He was a perfect fit in Spalletti's striker-less attack.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Well I actually loved Mancini from 03 to early 07 (though he was pretty inconsistent). I just can't name him in the same category as Vieri and Emerson, Mancini was a great player that lost himself on excessive partying and IMO with the exception of a few flashes (vs Lyon, in the first leg vs Manchester that same year), we never saw him get to his prime...Vieri and Emerson did get to a prime and they were ridiculously good, both lost it in an early process of aging (specially Emerson, I mean I think Vieri at least didn't look 50 while playing like a 50 year old, he looked 33 while playing like a 50 year old).

Eleftheropoulos? Or some similar Poulos..
You got it right. Though lets be fair, he was signed and then inmediatly loaned out. Stupid move to get him though.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From the players I've watched

4-3-3 formation

-----------Lehman

Reiziger-Chamot-Senderos-Mancini

----Ba - Emerson - Vogel

Javi Moreno - Oliveira - Kluivert

coach: Tabarez

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I actually loved Mancini from 03 to early 07 (though he was pretty inconsistent). I just can't name him in the same category as Vieri and Emerson, Mancini was a great player that lost himself on excessive partying and IMO with the exception of a few flashes (vs Lyon, in the first leg vs Manchester that same year), we never saw him get to his prime...Vieri and Emerson did get to a prime and they were ridiculously good, both lost it in an early process of aging (specially Emerson, I mean I think Vieri at least didn't look 50 while playing like a 50 year old, he looked 33 while playing like a 50 year old).

Yeah, certainly didnt reach the levels of Vieri/Emerson, but point was that among the categories you made, Mancini fits best there. Players who were great in other clubs, but sucked at Milan.

You got it right. Though lets be fair, he was signed and then inmediatly loaned out. Stupid move to get him though.

Some sort of laundering, most likely. Or helping another club cook their books.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Partying and weight control issues mostly.

I cant understand how so many footballers can have problem with their weight. They work out many hours every day. How difficult can it be to not drink beer and eat pizza every night?

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Definitely someone between Senderos, Digao and Onyewu, I refuse to see them as football players.

Brncic deserves an honourable mention.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
my vote goes to this guy:

Mancini.jpg

this guy is so useless it's not even funny

PS: how can someone put Ba as the worst player? :(

What???? Hes on my team now and hes best player we ever had here in bayonne.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Puma. Yes, definitely Emerson.

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Orlandini
Luigi Sala
Maini
Filipo Maniero
Futre

Fiero

Reaction score
Mesbah....

It is not that easy my friend. Do you not remember Senderos?

I think that this question would always be left unanswered. Maybe in the future some people would try to give a definitive answer, turning it into one of those popular debates. But can we ever know for sure? I doubt it. It's a head scratcher I tell you.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Mesbah and Senderos are by far the worst players.

Enough with the mancini/olivera/emerson shit...although they were out of form here at Milan they were all decent players.

Mesbah is serie b caliber.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
It is not that easy my friend. Do you not remember Senderos?

I think that this question would always be left unanswered. Maybe in the future some people would try to give a definitive answer, turning it into one of those popular debates. But can we ever know for sure? I doubt it. It's a head scratcher I tell you.

Mesbah, easily.

Schedule