Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
id fuck her

----

loan him out, he wont play next season :(

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
My biggest fear is this kid getting overlooked while we rehabilitate our squad. Would love to see the kid as a CM a-la isco style. I know he's played there before

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
My biggest fear is this kid getting overlooked while we rehabilitate our squad. Would love to see the kid as a CM a-la isco style. I know he's played there before

I loved what he's showed so far, hope he gets his chance.

Two footed, technical, smart :thumbsup:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i hope he gets his fair chance this season... i have been impressed by what he has delivered so far.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
i hope he gets his fair chance this season... i have been impressed by what he has delivered so far.

Doubtful he'll be able to compete with Honda(marketing) and Bonaventura. Add to this also Bertolacci, Menez and it becomes extremely difficult. He has potential but he's also quite a bit raw, and it's not like he's head and shoulders over the other players.

I suspect he'll either be sold or sent on loan ...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Would be best to loan him to a team for a 30 game start if possible. Unless he impressed Miha more than Menez and Honda does right now in preseason.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Loan to a Serie A club,kid showed talent , all this sell talk is bull.Serie A might suit him just fine but needs a bit of muscle to be a real winger/wide midfielder give his obvious lack of raw pace.
I think even Iago Falque was really lean when he came here.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
would be perfect partner for bonaventura at 4321 formation. behind striker

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Doubtful he'll be able to compete with Honda(marketing) and Bonaventura. Add to this also Bertolacci, Menez and it becomes extremely difficult. He has potential but he's also quite a bit raw, and it's not like he's head and shoulders over the other players.

I suspect he'll either be sold or sent on loan ...

he must make the most of the pre-season... i am quite confident that he will be able to bench honda!

He just came in Jan... we wont be selling him for sure. Maybe dry loan!

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
There is a rumor today that Suso was the one that has impressed Mihajlovic the most during the first two days and that so far any transfer/loan requests have been put on hold.

There is also talk of Honda being sold with Menez.

It's too early though to say for certain. If Suso can make it to the friendlies and play a big chunk, it would be a strong signal of him staying.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I think he can be our Isco tbh, no need for a #10. Eager to see him play in pre season

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there is a rumor today that suso was the one that has impressed mihajlovic the most during the first two days and that so far any transfer/loan requests have been put on hold.

there is also talk of honda being sold with menez.

it's too early though to say for certain. If suso can make it to the friendlies and play a big chunk, it would be a strong signal of him staying.

wow, you don't say.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Kid seems to have impressed our new coach if rumors are true. It'd be interesting what position he'll pay seeing he can be AM, CM or RW.

CAM is supposed to be his main position

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Kid seems to have impressed our new coach if rumors are true. It'd be interesting what position he'll pay seeing he can be AM, CM or RW.

:thumbsup:

Molto molto excited to see how this will turn out. Him and Mauri may just be this season's revelations.

It's pretty nice that our squad is deep enough to have a decent starting XI (2 more signings could make it great) and have some real youth talent on the side, that can be developed.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What if he is the isco i thought we were getting in august hmm

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Interview for MilanChannel:
These are the early training sessions, we are preparing for next season, there is a lot of intensity, with or without the ball. We are working well. The sensations are positive, the new players are good and they will improve the talent within the squad. The support-striker is where I feel most at ease, I have played in that position for a long time throughout my career. I have also played on the right but I have always considered myself a number 10.

"It is a chance to prove to the coach that I can play in this team, I can be a regular. I want to show what I can do, then the coach will decide. It?s good having the fans here, there is a lot of enthusiasm and a lot of confidence . We want to start well and prove to the fans what we can do because they deserve it. The coach is serious, he likes his work, he wants there to be intensity. With a coach like him you pay attention and you work well. The top players cost a lot, the club is making a lot of signings and improving the level of the squad.

Pato Milan

Beginner
Reaction score
Rumors about Suso leaving as well... yeah let's sell another good player and replace with a shity one... Oh man, this market startet so good with Bertolacci, Ely and Verdi coming in. Probably too good...

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Between Suso, Verdi and Honda we're most likely going to keep one of them and Honda has a lot of marketing power (in addition to his skills), while Suso is still unpolished. I'd rather we waited for 1-2 friendlies before rushing and letting them leave. I doubt though that if Suso will be sold, most likely sent on loan.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Between Suso, Verdi and Honda we're most likely going to keep one of them and Honda has a lot of marketing power (in addition to his skills), while Suso is still unpolished. I'd rather we waited for 1-2 friendlies before rushing and letting them leave. I doubt though that if Suso will be sold, most likely sent on loan.

Verdi is as good as gone, Honda will be kept, Suso will be back up and I'm certain he'll get minutes, if not as a starter at least as an impact sub

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Verdi is as good as gone, Honda will be kept, Suso will be back up and I'm certain he'll get minutes, if not as a starter at least as an impact sub

That's assuming that Bonaventura plays in midfield ... leaving aside Jose Mauri and Poli, in midfield we have Bertolacci, Montolivo, De Jong (and assuming another good midfielder) for 3 spots with no mid-week games.

It's gonna get crowded and I don't know if Suso will be happy to play a few min here and there.

Jeez, right now our defense is our top priority and we are moving towards a new defender at a snail's pace due to these ridiculous prices.

*edit* The agent declared today that Suso is not moving from Milan
http://www.milannews.it/esclusive-mn/mn-lagente-di-suso-insiste-resta-al-milan-181764

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Suso, been linked with Sevilla and Villarreal. Nothing saying it is a loan or otherwise. Loan is best. no option to buy.

VErdi seems to be going back to Empoli according to reports.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
That's assuming that Bonaventura plays in midfield ... leaving aside Jose Mauri and Poli, in midfield we have Bertolacci, Montolivo, De Jong (and assuming another good midfielder) for 3 spots with no mid-week games.

It's gonna get crowded and I don't know if Suso will be happy to play a few min here and there.

Jeez, right now our defense is our top priority and we are moving towards a new defender at a snail's pace due to these ridiculous prices.

*edit* The agent declared today that Suso is not moving from Milan
http://www.milannews.it/esclusive-mn/mn-lagente-di-suso-insiste-resta-al-milan-181764

I think it's more likely honda will get that CAM spot than jack playing AM. I don't think the management trusts him there; isn't he listed in the roster as midfield anyway?

I think it's very likely he'll see playing time

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
if sevilla wants him, we should keep him

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I think it's more likely honda will get that CAM spot than jack playing AM. I don't think the management trusts him there; isn't he listed in the roster as midfield anyway?

I think it's very likely he'll see playing time

The real question is: Who does Miha trust there... ? I don't think we know the answer to that question yet.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Schedule