Roque Junior Thread

Reaction score
Some BRASIEIROS say that the former AC Milan player today plays like $h1t. How did he play when he was at AC Milan?

To some, Alex, PSV defender is a great replacement for Roque Jr.

Thanks.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was horrible when he was in BRASIL and he has become even more vulnerable now. So glad that he is outta MILAN side.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hopes his suckness (or was it suckity) is gonna reach new highs against Germany in a bit... :D

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, he did try to help GERMANY by wrestling down someone (I didn't know the name) and also in the first goal it was his gift because he was outta position and couldn't held on his ground.

I just don't understand how the F*** he gets a chance in this BRAZIL national team.

Sorry PASSION, inspite of ROQUE's rocky performance BRAZIL somehow managed to win....

Last edited:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I really hopes his suckness (or was it suckity) is gonna reach new highs against Germany in a bit... :D
haha... i invented that word, suckness, lol
anyway, i guess brazil have a lot of good players that they don't mind putting RJ in there just to counter balance things a bit, lol

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Laursen and Roque Junior,they belong in the nightmare signings thread :D

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Well if it isn't my old buddy Roque Junior, one of the worst defenders on the planet n he proved it with his school boy performance against Germany. Thank u Ancelotti a million times for getting rid of him.

He has no pace 2 make up for his mistakes unlike Puyol, n the number one problem lol HE MAKES THE MISTAKES lol, ridiculous that he even made the World Cup squad n still plays 4 Brazil absolute trash. Juan should take his spot.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaka
Good to see that he is not in Milan any more. I often saw Lucio getting mad because of him...

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
so.. in all.. we can conclude that milan made a right choice by sending this rubbish away.. hahaha! :D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
RJ sucks man,should probably ply his trade in Mars or something. Wonder how Milan bought him in the first place.

Rex

Reaction score
If I had to choose, I'd rather to have PSV's Brazilian defender, Alex than Roque Junior to fill in defence role he plays in NT. A calm, great tackler, and powerful player which typically describes the player. Perhaps Roque is an eccentric player, appealing to the women-so the coach always put him in regular place. :eek: :D

Can we end up the Roque's talks ? :tongue:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Why isn't World Cup and UEFA Champions League winner Roque Junior in the legends section?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That thread would have gone on for 20 pages these days..

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
11campeonmundial2002getty.jpg

Legendary WC winning brazilian centreback:proud: much better than Zapata:o