Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
You really can't quote properly! :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope it aint hard for me, but I couldnt be bothered at the very least of how 'you' think one should reply.

It obviously was too hard for you because you messed it up :lol:

Advantage: Manutd fan.

I called your jokes 'high school' ergo fuckin' childish, try to keep up.

You said: "Nope you aint High School, you are 5, my bad"

Don't change it now. It's there for everyone to see.

Game, set, match: Manutd fan

No you are really not stuck up, you are just full of yourself. I dont need to be more intelligent than you either, a monkey is more intelligent than you. You also happen to be a delusional nutjub who goes off his rocker when he accuses someone of insulting his country when they clearly arent but in turn doing the exact same thing.

Now that's just rude mate. You're clost to hurting my feelings :(

Also have difficulty distinguishing between a football team and a country

Only when people say "English stuck up arseholes".

Dont worry about me surpassing you, I wouldnt even think of that. After all, who wants intelligence level of someone who is worse than a monkey?

Give it time and you may get promoted to my 'pre-monkey level' :)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It obviously was too hard for you because you messed it up :lol:

Advantage: Manutd fan.

Yea, cauz I am SO bothered that I messed up a quote. And also it's so sweet that you are keeping count. Maybe there is still hope that you will surpass the monkeys :proud:

You said: "Nope you aint High School, you are 5, my bad"

Don't change it now. It's there for everyone to see.

Game, set, match: Manutd fan

My bad. What I meant to say was your jokes were high school but considering you failed to comprehend that, you must be 5. Forgive me, if english aint my first language :o

Now that's just rude mate. You're clost to hurting my feelings :(

:o

Only when people say "English stuck up arseholes".

Still havin' difficulty eh? Like you said "Call a Spade a Spade"

Give it time and you may get promoted to my 'pre-monkey level' :)

I dont think I can live to be over hundred to be honest....:(

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea, cauz I am SO bothered that I messed up a quote. And also it's so sweet that you are keeping count. Maybe there is still hope that you will surpass the monkeys :proud:

One day ;)

My bad. What I meant to say was your jokes were high school but considering you failed to comprehend that, you must be 5. Forgive me, if english aint my first language :o

I won't forgive you.

Still havin' difficulty eh? Like you said "Call a Spade a Spade"

Nope. It's clear to me. You're merely backtracking.

I dont think I can live to be over hundred to be honest....:(

I'm a fair sport, so I'll go easy on you here. Read what I said, then look at your reply. I'll give you chance to edit it, because it quite clearly shows you for the idiot you are.

I'm thinking about introducing you to my verbal baseball bat.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

I believe you.

I won't forgive you.

ok.

Nope. It's clear to me. You're merely backtracking.

I called you a stuckup english asshole, I stand by it. After all, your insecurities lead you to insult other's countries when they laugh at your football team.

I'm a fair sport, so I'll go easy on you here. Read what I said, then look at your reply. I'll give you chance to edit it, because it quite clearly shows you for the idiot you are.

Read what I said clearly, I will give you time cauz clearly you are a tad slow.

I'm thinking about introducing you to my verbal baseball bat.

Ooh..., someone's trying to be the big bad Internet bully. I guess I should be afraid then....:o:lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe you.

ok.

I called you a stuckup english asshole, I stand by it. After all, your insecurities lead you to insult other's countries when they laugh at your football team.

Read what I said clearly, I will give you time cauz clearly you are a tad slow.

Ooh..., someone's trying to be the big bad Internet bully. I guess I should be afraid then....:o:lol:

I gave you a chance, so I'll show why you're an idiot.

1. You said I was below a monkey in intelligence
2. I said you can get promoted to the pre-monkey level some day
3. You said you couldn't live to 100

In other words, you've admitted that it would take you up to your 100th birthday to reach the division below monkey standard.

:lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I gave you a chance, so I'll show why you're an idiot.

1. You said I was below a monkey in intelligence
2. I said you can get promoted to the pre-monkey level some day
3. You said you couldn't live to 100

In other words, you've admitted that it would take you up to your 100th birthday to reach the division below monkey standard.

:lol:

1. True

2. Pre-monkey level intelligence = Intelligence level less than monkeys from what I gathered :o.

3. True. I couldnt live long enough to become dumber than a monkey (ergo an inverse trend if your slow brain still has difficulty comprehending)

Below monkey standard = dumber than a monkey

Then again, english aint my first language so it would be natural to get confused. But to actually make idiots like you believe what you thought I meant by it, :fp: by me, my bad :o

Ty to keep up, eh?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. True

2. Pre-monkey level intelligence = Intelligence level less than monkeys from what I gathered :o.

3. True. I couldnt live long enough to become dumber than a monkey (ergo an inverse trend if your slow brain still has difficulty comprehending)

Below monkey standard = dumber than a monkey

Then again, english aint my first language so it would be natural to get confused. But to actually make idiots like you believe what you thought I meant by it, :fp: by me, my bad :o

Ty to keep up, eh?

You admitted that it would take you until you're 100 before you can reach my level of intelligence (which according to you is behind a monkey's). That's all there is to it. None of this "keep up" rubbish. That's what you said. Go back and look.

I win, you lose.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
You admitted that it would take you until you're 100 before you can reach my level of intelligence (which according to you is behind a monkey's). That's all there is to it. None of this "keep up" rubbish. That's what you said. Go back and look.

I win, you lose.

Yea, I admitted that it would take me 100 years for my brain to degrade enough to reach your level of intelligence, which is behind a monkey's....

Confused much?

Try to keep up eh?

And are we fuckin' playing ping-pong? WTF is up with that I win you lose shit?:o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two pages of discussion lol

Now stop this you two. Take to PM's if you want to continue.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea, I admitted that it would take me 100 years for my brain to degrade enough to reach your level of intelligence, which is behind a monkey's....

Confused much?

Try to keep up eh?

And are we fuckin' playing ping-pong? WTF is up with that I win you lose shit?:o

You're completely missing the fact that the post you responded to say "promoted" - meaning that you were in the league below me. To that very post you replied "I won't live to 100". Change it how you want, that was exactly how it went. Don't move the goal posts.

I win. I've been in a very good mood today, which is why I let this drag on. You're a jack russel - I could chew you up and spit you out within 20 seconds. You're the shit that comes out of Cristina's arse.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
You're completely missing the fact that the post you responded to say "promoted" - meaning that you were in the league below me. To that very post you replied "I won't live to 100". Change it how you want, that was exactly how it went. Don't move the goal posts.

I win. I've been in a very good mood today, which is why I let this drag on. You're a jack russel - I could chew you up and spit you out within 20 seconds. You're the shit that comes out of Cristina's arse.

You said 'promoted' to pre-monkey level, which automatically gives it a negative connotation. It basially means it 'give it time before you have an intelligence level worse than a monkey's'

I simply replied it will take me 100 years to reach that. Still finding it difficult to comprehend?:fp:

You win? :lol:

Congrats for winning your imaginary ping pong match :lol:

You are a pig. You live in shit, bathe in shit, and eat shit all day so forgive me if I could care less what you would do. Cauz at the end of the day, you can honk all you want, no one would still give a shit (ironic, eh?) about what you honk about...:o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You said 'promoted' to pre-monkey level, which automatically gives it a negative connotation. It basially means it 'give it time before you have an intelligence level worse than a monkey's'

I simply replied it will take me 100 years to reach that. Still finding it difficult to comprehend?:fp:

You win? :lol:

Congrats for winning your imaginary ping pong match :lol:

You are a pig. You live in shit, bathe in shit, and eat shit all day so forgive me if I could care less what you would do. Cauz at the end of the day, you can honk all you want, no one would still give a shit (ironic, eh?) about what you honk about...:o

Read this, then shut it:

Dont worry about me surpassing you, I wouldnt even think of that. After all, who wants intelligence level of someone who is worse than a monkey?

Give it time and you may get promoted to my 'pre-monkey level'

I dont think I can live to be over hundred to be honest

Those are exact quotes. I said you could get promoted, meaning that right now, you're in a lower league than me (the league that you said was behind a monkey). To that you replied you couldn't get there unless you reached 100.

Now do you see it? Good fucking lord. Now, jog on back to your disease ridden, rat infested, mud hut in Bangladesh ;)

You chew shit? :eek:

:D

I was inspired by the 2 girls one cup series :proud:

Fiero

Reaction score

Did you watch it till the end? :D

Btw, surprised you took yourself down to Ash's level. Watch him reply to me now with a bunch of ":fp:" ":lol:" and many ":o"s.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you watch it till the end? :D

Btw, surprised you took yourself down to Ash's level. Watch him reply to me now with a bunch of ":fp:" ":lol:" and many ":o"s.

I'm tired. It's 3:30 am and I'm looking for any shortcut I can take ;)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Serioulsy Ash and manutd fan, stop with the off topic and insults on the thread.

Nobody want to read this crap.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fiero does...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ash and Man U fan... stop ruining this thread i already don't care about. :o

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Read this, then shut it:

Those are exact quotes. I said you could get promoted, meaning that right now, you're in a lower league than me (the league that you said was behind a monkey). To that you replied you couldn't get there unless you reached 100.

Now do you see it? Good fucking lord. Now, jog on back to your disease ridden, rat infested, mud hut in Bangladesh ;)

All, right my bad :o

So I interpretated it wrong, so what?

English aint my first language, so that makes me an idiot?

Wtf does it change about what I wanted to actually say?

Nada

How about you? The one who can't fucking differentiate between hating a fuckin' football team and a country so in typical idiotic self believes it to be the latter...

And nice to see your true racist cunt self coming out. The same dude who took offense to 'england followed by a couple of emoticons'...

EDIT: I am officially done with this racist asshole :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All, right my bad :o

So I interpretated it wrong, so what?

English aint my first language, so that makes me an idiot?

Wtf does it change about what I wanted to actually say?

Nada

How about you? The one who can't fucking differentiate between hating a fuckin' football team and a country so in typical idiotic self believes it to be the latter...

And nice to see your true racist cunt self coming out. The same dude who took offense to 'england followed by a couple of emoticons'...

EDIT: I am officially done with this racist asshole :o

There you go. You could have said that 5 hours ago. For the record I apologise about my mud hut remarks.

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
England really should've played a different style... fucking long ball Pearce... Oh well, I don't really care for the Youth England teams.

From the bits I caught, it didn't look like they set out to play long ball. This generation of players have got it into their heads that they want to play passing football, but they haven't yet developed any kind of awareness of how to go about it. The movement and the understanding of space just aren't there yet. As a result, they kept getting bogged down in pointless passes between Smalling, Jones and Muamba, before eventually being forced to go long. Unplanned, disorganised long ball is never pretty.

I'll be charitable though, and say that Wilshere could have made a difference. He's massively overrated, but he does brain a lot more smartly than the average English midfielder.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Muamba's ball control is worse than Heskey's tbh.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Spain through to the finals after extra time. FT 3-1

Didac had his best game yet.

EDIT:

Switzerland will meet Spain in the final after winning in extra time by 1-0

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Adryan scored a sweet freekick,has been pretty medicore till that free which was world class top corner.

feel sorry for the aussies, playing really well containing the brazillians

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The final is up next : Spain Vs Switzerland.

Switzerland Starting XI: Sommer; Koch, Rossini, Lustenberger, Emeghara, Mehmedi, Xhaka, Klose, Berardi, Frei, Shaqiri

Subs: Fickentscher, Siergrist, Daprela, Kasami, Costanzo, Khalifa, Feltscher, Abrashi, Gavranovic, Pavlovic, Hochstrasser

Spain Starting XI: De Gea; Botia, Montoya, Dominguez, Martinez, Herrera, Alcantara, Vila, Munian, Mata, Lopez

Subs: Mino, Marino, Azpilicueta, San Jose, Jeffren Suarez, Parejo, Krkic, Capel, Nsue, Valdez, Ruiz, Perez

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@ Charbel or for anyone interested,

If your watching the match, can you please give me a brief report on the following players: Shaqiri, Mehmedi, Thiago and Mata. Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

A host of Serie A clubs are following Admir Mehmedi.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
What's Mehmedi's number?