The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The great Hristo Stoichkov being mocked by his own ppl... this saddens me.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are multiple figures interested in becoming a minority shareholder with Yonghong Li, however Li has already made his choice and has met with him in the past week. [Gazzetta]

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The great Hristo Stoichkov being mocked by his own ppl... this saddens me.

Mocking is not the best word, to be honest. I mean, every bulgarian loves him for what he did with our national team, but his barcelona love is a bit too much at times. At his anniversary game a few years back there were like 40 000 people under a maaaaaaassive rain. Maldini and Albertini were present there. So, we still love him, that's for sure.

Having a minority share-holder with a say would be a good idea especially if he's italian and a die-hard milanista.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck this minority crap!

If I were a Sicilian and connected, I'd go visit Ferrero Rocher guy and try to *persuade* him into owning Milan

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Perin for 12mil to ladri. :eek:

I wonder how much they paid under table.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli will be in the stands for the friendly between Italy and Holland tonight. He will be watching Depay in particular. [MilanNews.it]

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli will be in the stands for the friendly between Italy and Holland tonight. He will be watching Depay in particular. [MilanNews.it]

I think all these reports should have qualifiers like “We think he will be watching Depay in particular”. Who knows what he’s doing. Why make assumptions?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are multiple figures interested in becoming a minority shareholder with Yonghong Li, however Li has already made his choice and has met with him in the past week. [Gazzetta]
I can confirm my interest in buying Ac Milan. Dont have any money but that is not an issue in modern day Milan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think all these reports should have qualifiers like “We think he will be watching Depay in particular”. Who knows what he’s doing. Why make assumptions?

I agree... heart palpitations, dont you know!

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Milan have 2 plans considering UEFA’s decision. If UEFA decide to keep Milan in European competition next year, 3 high quality signings will be made. If not 2, not as high quality players will be signed. [Gazzetta]

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
without CL
without eurp
going to sell best players
cunt li after berluscunti and now another year from 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Milan have 2 plans considering UEFA’s decision. If UEFA decide to keep Milan in European competition next year, 3 high quality signings will be made. If not 2, not as high quality players will be signed. [Gazzetta]

Didn’t Mr. Broke’s right hand man say that europa ban won’t cause any problems? And now this, prob selling the only quality we have on top of that. Pathetic ownership and management :lol::lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

14335278075153.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t Mr. Broke’s right hand man say that europa ban won’t cause any problems? And now this, prob selling the only quality we have on top of that. Pathetic ownership and management :lol::lol:

Wow, another one that buys whatever medias sell him without even questioning it. I mean, Gazetta-confirmed? Is that a lable I don't know of? Is fucker Fassone just telling lies while Gazetta is closer to the truth than the bible itself?

It's not that mixing up a grain of facts with assumptions and personal opinions and selling them as the one and only truth is what sport journalists do for a living all day long, isn't it?

And fyi: Fassone already admitted that they have different plans for our mercato with or without EL. It's not like Gazetta is breaking something entirely new. They just added some speculations like 3 top stars with EL and 2 no-names without EL to spice things up. I mean c'mon dude, ask yourself: EL doesn't bring us the money or the reputation to sign big-name-players. If they join then they join for other reasons than us being in that 2nd-tier-competition. One thing clearly has nothing to do with the other.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow, another one that buys whatever medias sell him without even questioning it. I mean, Gazetta-confirmed? Is that a lable I don't know of? Is fucker Fassone just telling lies while Gazetta is closer to the truth than the bible itself?

It's not that mixing up a grain of facts with assumptions and personal opinions and selling them as the one and only truth is what sport journalists do for a living all day long, isn't it?

And fyi: Fassone already admitted that they have different plans for our mercato with or without EL. It's not like Gazetta is breaking something entirely new. They just added some speculations like 3 top stars with EL and 2 no-names without EL to spice things up. I mean c'mon dude, ask yourself: EL doesn't bring us the money or the reputation to sign big-name-players. If they join then they join for other reasons than us being in that 2nd-tier-competition. One thing clearly has nothing to do with the other.

off course gds is bad in last 3 years ,but fassone also told so many lies,like we will get top cf last year,we will get volu. agree. and finlay no problem with sett. agree. and all 3 very important things + biggest lie is refinan. to ellit.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
off course gds is bad in last 3 years ,but fassone also told so many lies,like we will get top cf last year,we will get volu. agree. and finlay no problem with sett. agree. and all 3 very important things + biggest lie is refinan. to ellit.

Those are no lies however. He was simply wrong with something he thought wouldn't actually be a thing. You can call him incompetent if you want, but not a liar :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Il Gironale: Appereantly, Fassone didn't meet Yonghong Li because he was in South America for mercato-reasons.

Pavon we can? :eek:

Don’t get too excited, probably selling Gomez

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those are no lies however. He was simply wrong with something he thought wouldn't actually be a thing. You can call him incompetent if you want, but not a liar :)

ohh came on ,ok so he is incompetent about uefa and mercato,but he told so many times that refina. o elliot is in final stage and that they can pick from 3 diferent offeres and noting.

i have to tell that ONLY THING I CARE IS MILAN and if li can manage to make us win again i have no problems ,but i realy think that this man has no real power.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Those aren't lies - those are intentions that doesn't pan out.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For all our owners and management claiming to be transparent all the time and priding themselves on it-they aren’t very transparent at all

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
JR Smith, you getting in all the posts you can before I own the commode?

I can appreciate that.

Shame you didnt listen. I tried 100 different ways, but you're stubborn like a mule.

To convince UEFA not to exclude AC Milan from the European Cups, the club wants to present to the UEFA guarantees of 100 million euros, that is to say the amount of the expected losses: this is, according to Corriere della Sera, the ace up the sleeve of the Rossoneri, who are ready to deposit this money that would be a nice sign of solidity.

aaaaaaaand, lemme guess... This solid source is wrong because you want it to be... right?

right.

:lol:

Later, bruh.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
SKY's Calciomercato return to TV this evening at 11pm, local time.

sensational.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
In an ideal world, Mirabelli walks out of tonight's match w a deal for Depay and Chiesa, and informs Suso to give a ring a ding to an EPL club to buy him out.

But, it'll likely be Depay and Immobile (is he there?) or Belotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule