AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Has anyone posted this one?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9826/nuovamaglia.jpg
could be the new jersey..

the red jacket looks like it belongs to liverfool. it would've been better if the stripe is in black, and darker red. but still, the design :rolleyes:
plus boobies make it look worse :p

the home jc stripes reminds me of ac milan's 04-05 home,

2004_05_1_big.jpg

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
the red jacket looks like it belongs to liverfool. it would've been better if the stripe is in black, and darker red. but still, the design :rolleyes:
plus boobies make it look worse :p

the home jc stripes reminds me of ac milan's 04-05 home,

2004_05_1_big.jpg

Picture made me miss the Opel days. Actually, think I'll wear the 01-02 jersey out tonight.

Anyway, is it official that Fly Emirates will be our sponsor next season?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
we should get Armani to make the kits...

sure his old friend sheva could convince him on Milan's behalf....

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
anyone know wher to get the italy world cup 2010 shirt for cheap price? looks like all those cheap football shirts in ebay that are sold from thailand aren't available through ebay anymore..

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
define cheap and I might be able to find somethin'

well ive been getting the home and away long sleeve Milan shirts for the past 3 seasons on ebay from some thailand guys, they 10 euro for the shirt and 10 euro post and packaging.. and i swear they are the real deal, i still have them and they are in perfect nick..looks like ebay has stopped those from thailand selling them on the cheap now tought.. wher u recommend to get the new Italy shirt?

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
well ive been getting the home and away long sleeve Milan shirts for the past 3 seasons on ebay from some thailand guys, they 10 euro for the shirt and 10 euro post and packaging.. and i swear they are the real deal, i still have them and they are in perfect nick..looks like ebay has stopped those from thailand selling them on the cheap now tought.. wher u recommend to get the new Italy shirt?

for that cheap? idk...

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4765787

I have NO IDEA how reliable that site is, but that price is pretty low. Buy at your own risk there.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score

http://www.lightinthebox.com/index....8b6a0d31f2aace99&light_select=0&keyword=italy

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
those away shirts for us have too much red and black on them. our current ones with just the red and black adidas stripes on the sleeves are perfect. actually the 08-09 ones were even better with that barely noticeable cross from the flag of Milan on the front.

the arsenal ones are kinda fly

the united ones are a joke

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
that's disgusting

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
i want us to have a luminous color ...like a shocking color to make you stand out ....preferably in red...but i want an all black kit again but with no addidas stripes

almost like the all-back jersey with the ac logo:

adidas-this-is-not-a-jersey.jpg

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
hi.. a guy offers me this one... he said that it is original and official.. any comment guys ?

31431_1426872784515_1013654844_1240376_582776_n.jpg

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
well is it possible that adidas sell unreleased jersey like that ? cos the guy who offered me is working with adidas, and even the shirt has its price tag and any other authenticity proof on it..

i checked the adidas catalog website, i found the production code is there, still no pictures, but there are also 3 others milan home shirt with different production code..

does it mean that that 4 shirts are still unofficial, and milan or adidas will only choose one of them as the official 2010/11 one ?

any comment guys

Schedule