1516751_759776264051772_655192446_n.jpg

Money cant buy you style sense

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
no lol

he cuts in from the right, hes a RW

Hakan will start at LW

he played both wings, hakan is a very bad LW, i rather keep suso who is effective over hakan on the wings anyday.

Hakan has to learn how to play in the mid or he will be on the bench.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
half of those teams have wingers that can play at ST

Martial was a No9. mou fucked him over when he signed Ibra... Rashford isnt a winger

I cud've named Sanchez, but I know he is a winger even tho he has played as a striker

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he played both wings, hakan is a very bad LW, i rather keep suso who is effective over hakan on the wings anyday.

Hakan has to learn how to play in the mid or he will be on the bench.

lol

think we watched different Milan teams last season

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
samu can play as RW and LW sl it' like having two players on the bench.

hakan/samu/borini/jack
higuain/cutrone/borini
suso/samu/halilović/jack

it's not perfect but oh well, still better than last year.

let's say we are well covered in defence and attack now, just mms/rabiot is missing. :star:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lots of nice things from La Liga fans, but they take baths with their dads so I don’t know.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Left footed LW is weird

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
81 games on the left, 59 games on the right side according to transfermarkt

So he is apparently able to play on both sides.

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Monto, Mauri and Berto/Bona out. Should’ve kept Loca as Biglia’s backup. Now we need a backup for Biglia, someone like Badelj would’ve been nice, free agent as well, shame we didn’t bring him. If not SMS for the mezzala role then a quality creator such as Thiago(not happening, just an example) would’ve been great, can’t come up with a suitable name though who would be able to join us last days of mercato. Rabiot is not the answer, too much hype even though it’s an upgrade from Berto and Monto. Would still be happy though with Rabiot + another name.

CDM: Biglia and a new backup
Mezzali: Bona/Berto, Bakayoko, Kessie, new (SMS or a quality creator), Hakan when urgent having multiple injuries.

SMS would solve all our problems<3 Guy has all attributes.

Another crucial thing is to score on set pieces to get points when we are struggling. We’ve had major problems defending/scoring on them for so many years. Imagine now with a goalscoring CB as Caldara, Bakayoko with his 189cm, Castillejo 186cm(?), Higuain, SMS etc, these guys would bring a lot of problems to our opponents during set pieces and hopefully many past years of issues solved.

We were at the top of the table counting from when Gattuso took over, with the upgrades Leo have given us (within the tight time frame) we are even stronger. Close mercato with 2 midfielders and lay back and look forward to the start of Serie A! I don’t care about our opponents Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Inter if they’ve gotten stronger or not. Or only focus is to bring home them 3 points and focus on ourselves. Milan shouldn’t care about little brother Inter and Roman teams that 5+ scudettos behind Genoa even. Not to mention Napoli who look like shit, Carlo will have A LOT work to do to make this team better than Sarri’s, also they’ll forever have losing DNA.

Forza Milan.

Last edited:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Is he suso with longer legs?
Or crouch playing in the flank?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My time to shine

Marial and Rashford mostly play on the wings and only play as 9’s when Lukaku isn’t available. We have Cutrone for that and also our wingers just like Suso and Borini to play as false 9’s when both Higuain and Cutrone are unavailable, which will never happen. But I’m glad you got the point. People complaining that we ”only” have 2 strikers for a 433 formation, LOL! :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Let's write off highly rated young players (and yes, he IS highly rated by those that watch La Liga) before they even put on our shirt.

rnb at its peak.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Left footed players who play on the left

Iirc

Messi
Dybala
Griezman

No?

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Been on Twitter/Reddit for a solid hour now looking at the opinions of Castillejo. Barca/Madrid fans really rate Samu, especially off his performances against them. All saying he always looked the most dangerous and caused them problems. Plenty more La Liga fans seem to think we're getting a gem at a bargain price.

I still don't know what the guy is worth but it's pretty funny seeing some RnBers scoffing at the price or just thinking he's a plain fodder, when the guys who have actually seen him play think otherwise. I'm confident we are getting a solid backup winger and someone who can provide real competition for Suso.

Great business so far. Only one piece of the puzzle left.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why are people complaining because of Samu? We buy him so later we can include bona to the SMS deal and we already have the back up plan. And the only club that vbacca want is Villarreal so it is mutual benefit

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Let's write off highly rated young players (and yes, he IS highly rated by those that watch La Liga) before they even put on our shirt.

rnb at its peak.

Yup checked. La Liga fans rate him

I trust their opinions more than people who checked his stats, watched a YouTube video and then proclaimed he's average.

Great buy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We all know more and betetr than Leo, Paolo and La Liga fans who watch him weekly.

That's for certain

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Have a strong feeling he’s gonna be our new ocampos but I’m hopeful still. In Paolo and Leo we trust. One more mid after bakayoko pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule