jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Well as long as I get an army, a kingdom and dinner out of it. :devilcon:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Still pissed that Murica just has to have some obscure holiday so that every year we miss out on a new episode.
Still can't wait for the next one. I wonder if Tyrion will have his breakfast of Dornish peppers huehue.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

aKWnfN5.jpg

GRRM wins. Always.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Proper shit episode.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
That was far more gruesome than I expected it to be. In the books it was just a punch, no eye gouging or head popping. Damn. :eek:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
awwwww yisssss

I jumped like Milan had scored when I heard the words "Your sister!". Can't wait till Carcetti will bump heads with Varys. Carcetti takes MVP with a landslide.

Oberyn and Tyrion duo seems like a nice bromance too. Mountain is as good as dead

ooops.

Oberyn was like

Mountain was like

Is the Mountain also dead?

Westeros oscar for best leading actor goes to: Sansa Stark :star: :love: :heart: Her under Carcetti's guidance with dat dress - ohhhhmyyy. This will be heard

Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Sasha was right, cool episode! :star:

That laugh though. :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
That was far more gruesome than I expected it to be. In the books it was just a punch, no eye gouging or head popping. Damn. :eek:

There's a thread for book people(i've read them also fyi) but you are total cunt/dipshit for spoiling Oberyn's death here.

Even though i knew it was coming, the scene made me squirm..this was my favourite character and that bastard GRRM took him away:thumbsdown:

Question for you all, if you could bring back one person who would it be between Oberyn and Robb?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Have we not learnt the lesson?

DO NOT FUCKIN' HAVE FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!!!

Yeah but when i read the books i was like so he killed Ned to show us nobody is safe and the "good" guys don't always win. Then we have his son taking up the mantle and you think ok so the "good" guys are going to settle the score now, nope he dies.

Then along comes Oberyn and you think, this utter bad ass, 4 books in..its time for some epic shit from the good guys and not just anti climatic deaths(Jofrey)..but no..he has to die also:lol:

It was a bit of a over kill in my book, and the Dorne plot could have easily gone forward with him alive and a useless character like the Moutain dying.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Arya is my favorite character. And Tyrion. Now what? :(

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Question for you all, if you could bring back one person who would it be between Oberyn and Robb?

Robb wasn't that big of a character imho. His death was gruesome becasue his baby, wife and mother died as well. I'd bring back Tyrion :(

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Oberyn every time. Robb was a dumbass who couldn't keep it in his pants.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought Robb was a bit dull, sort of character you've seen in every single action film/series like this.

I knew this was coming, but I really hoped it wouldn't. :(

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I know deaths are usually what makes films/series good. But honestly this is too much

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

silly premise. Regardless of whether they keep getting killed off ppl will naturally have favourites. Otherwise what's the point of following a story filled of ppl and situations that you don't care about.

This killing off of characters will weaken the overall power of the story. Yes new characters will always be added but eventually the fans would get tired of it. Killing Ned, Catherine and Robb was bad....but also killing Joffrey is bad for the strength of the show as well. Who will assume the role of the twisted evil fuck that everyone loves to hate? They just killed off everyone's favourite bad guy.

Sure they have the guy that cut off Lord Greyjoy's dick but nobody really gives a rat's ass about him because Lord Greyjoy is himself a cunt. However Joffrey was oppressing and hurting Sansa whom almost everybody feels sorry for and thus HATES Joffrey.

If 90% of the Justice League died AND they killed off Lex Luthor and the Joker I can guarantee that many ppl will not have the patience to see DC keep developing new characters.

Nde, Rob, and Joffrey are three of the most interesting characters the show has. Everybody was impressed with Oberyn's badassness.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Spoiler:
Holy mother of fucking Jesus, that was one of the most gruesome things I've ever seen on tv/film. Holy fucker

Very sad times. I mean, it was practically spoiled for me, but that shit was almost stomach turning.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Robb was a dumbass who couldn't keep it in his pants.

Robb? He didnt do much fucking in the show... he's the type of guy who loses his virginity to his wife.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
silly premise. Regardless of whether they keep getting killed off ppl will naturally have favourites. Otherwise what's the point of following a story filled of ppl and situations that you don't care about.

This killing off of characters will weaken the overall power of the story. Yes new characters will always be added but eventually the fans would get tired of it. Killing Ned, Catherine and Robb was bad....but also killing Joffrey is bad for the strength of the show as well. Who will assume the role of the twisted evil fuck that everyone loves to hate? They just killed off everyone's favourite bad guy.

Sure they have the guy that cut off Lord Greyjoy's dick but nobody really gives a rat's ass about him because Lord Greyjoy is himself a cunt. However Joffrey was oppressing and hurting Sansa whom almost everybody feels sorry for and thus HATES Joffrey.

If 90% of the Justice League died AND they killed off Lex Luthor and the Joker I can guarantee that many ppl will not have the patience to see DC keep developing new characters.

Nde, Rob, and Joffrey are three of the most interesting characters the show has. Everybody was impressed with Oberyn's badassness.

Totally wrong on all accounts mate.

Ned had to die to so the reader gets trapped in the classic revenge story. His son takes up the mantles, wins battles, is almost there to save his sisters etc..then just when you think he is safe he gets killed also.

This was sort of the introduction for things to come, that nobody is really safe in this enviroment, and the good guys don't always win just like IRL.

Joffrey was never the main villain and him dying so anti climatic server purpose to what i said earlier, no one is safe not even the bad guys.

The story is told from the point of view of the unlikely heroes: Dany, Tyrion and Lord Snow.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Dinklage is on an acting masterpiece streak, third episode in a row and I am sure he is not done. He makes others look so fake FUCK half man will not DIE

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Even after reading the books, I wasn't ready for the fight. Pedro Pascal was brilliant and will be missed.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
till now series shit all over the book

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Joffrey was never the main villain and him dying so anti climatic server purpose to what i said earlier, no one is safe not even the bad guys.

There isn't a 'main villain' in GoT anyway and that's part of the appeal. The closest you could get to it is Tywin/Cersei and neither of them are.

The Joffrey thing ended at the right time, I think most of the them have.

Robb/Ned were very generic characters that the show is better without, IMO

Schedule