Players you Absolutely HATE thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:star: Alberto Gilardino :star:

Always detested the guy. His career has been memorable:
  1. Missing a pen when we were in our dark times and then saying that he'd do it exactly the same way
  2. Missed enough sitters to make Borriello look clinical
  3. Succeeded in making Seedorf, Kaka and Pirlo learn to score "solo" goals
  4. dived more than Pippo with a fraction of his output
  5. "promised" milan fans to score a whopping 30 goals in his next 100 games :rolleyes:
I think it's only fitting that such a shitbucket audition for the stuntbutt role in brokeback mountain 2 :proud:

Add the fact that his still bitter for getting the boot cause he was a major failure .

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I think it's only fitting that such a shitbucket audition for the stuntbutt role in brokeback mountain 2 :proud:

Lol got up on the wrong foot then tripped over a Gilardino shirt? :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Walter Samuel

Wesley Snijider

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon,
Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon, Maicon,

and Pandev.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Yeah Maicon is such a diving cunt!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
was it cause the bastard scored. or because of his hateful attitude, bitchy whining, horrible personality, premature baldness, or him playing for inter. i heard the story of where he took the piss out of a international team mate for the amount he earned. total fucking prick.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
was it cause the bastard scored. or because of his hateful attitude, bitchy whining, horrible personality, premature baldness, or him playing for inter. i heard the story of where he took the piss out of a international team mate for the amount he earned. total fucking prick.

Piet Velthuizen

but those 2 seem to laugh about the whole upset though

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Piet Velthuizen

but those 2 seem to laugh about the whole upset though

probably because they told him that sneijder is worth more than him and more marketable. i doubt someone could just brush that off.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Playing for Inter is enough. I think Lucio had the last touch in todays goal.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i heard the story of where he took the piss out of a international team mate for the amount he earned. total fucking prick.

Which reminds me, I haven't mentioned Kyle Lafferty in this thread in a while. Over to you, Kyle...

"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

"Tori and I have nice clothes and we eat in nice restaurants most nights."

Thank you for that. You are repulsive.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

he is also very annoying, but mostly her girlfriend is

awful awful awful couple

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

i think lucio didn't touch it. just carried on in from amauri's big head.

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sneijder and cambiasso remind me of mole rats.

molerat.jpg

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who was the Livorno ***, who rolled on the ground till they got the ball and then jumped up like nothing was wrong?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surprised to read that from Lucarelli. Always been led to believe he was a dyed-in-the-wool Livorno commie type.

Schedule