AC Milan's Financial Situation Thread

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
i really give up on this point... pirlos wage are pretty high and overated/

imo, 4mil are appropriate

+ronaldinho dont deserve more than 5mil.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So it keeps on rising? Jesus christ, that's a horrible deal.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Reaction score
So it keeps on rising? Jesus christ, that's a horrible deal.

it ends this year..

ps: galliani made that contract just because berlusconi programmed kakà's sale in 2008.. so he knew that in 2010 they have to pay just only one big contract..

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Earnings from last season

45707791.png

Fiero

Reaction score
Milan needs it's own stadium! This is a basic key to make profit, a new big seated stadium that is ours so we don't have to pay rent, and hopefully gain as much revenue as possible from ticket sales. Didn't Galliani say a couple of times that Milan were thinking of a new stadium? It would cost too much though, but it's an idea worth considering and planning for. I remember clearly he said we wanted to follow the German route. I think that would be great; watch the Bundesliga out-muscle Italy's Serie A in the near future. The clubs there built a great foundation, typical Germans, perfect planners and very realistic. Building great stadiums so that they become self sufficient, and nurturing young talent so that they don't have to spend big.

Inter will move to their new ground in 2014. Is there any chance that we could at least purchase San Siro? If there's one last gift I want from Berlusconi, it's a new stadium.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Inter will move to their new ground in 2014.

What new ground? Have they started building one already? If not, I really doubt they'd move there by 2014 - this is Italy we are talking about.

And from every single Berlusconi sound byte last year, it's pretty clear that he wants to either a) Rename San Siro to Stadio Berlusconi, or b) Build a new stadium with that name.

Whichever he does, I dont care as long as we have a revenue-making stadium.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yes. We will end up with a stadium called "Stadio Silvio Berlusconi"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can someone find that quote Berlu said where he claimed this summer would be more about balancing books and next summer we'd see heavy investment.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milan needs it's own stadium! This is a basic key to make profit, a new big seated stadium that is ours so we don't have to pay rent, and hopefully gain as much revenue as possible from ticket sales. Didn't Galliani say a couple of times that Milan were thinking of a new stadium? It would cost too much though, but it's an idea worth considering and planning for. I remember clearly he said we wanted to follow the German route. I think that would be great; watch the Bundesliga out-muscle Italy's Serie A in the near future. The clubs there built a great foundation, typical Germans, perfect planners and very realistic. Building great stadiums so that they become self sufficient, and nurturing young talent so that they don't have to spend big.

Inter will move to their new ground in 2014. Is there any chance that we could at least purchase San Siro? If there's one last gift I want from Berlusconi, it's a new stadium.

Checked few 'New Stadium' and 'San Siro' threads but couldn't find where it was mentioned how we broke a deal with the city of Milano to rent the stadium for 100 years. Anyone can find it? I think that happened just after Galliani boner on German stadiums and all.

How far are inter with their project?

Owning a stadium is big bucks and risky. Arsenal had a lot of criticism for building it IIRC when the credit crunch hit and their last stadiums apartment sales plummeted(which were needed to finance the new one). Now they seem to be gaining a lot. Meanwhile Valencia had big problems to build their stadium till the end and now are in a bad position. Estonias National Stadium haven't been built till the end for years. Juventus didn't go for 60 rather than 30k'ish.

I feel it's a too complicated financing to have a simple 'we should/we shouldn't' + 'Berlu has 6 billion' view on it. Obviously Italy getting 2016 could have helped a lot but it didn't happen. Our ticket sales are plummeting as well.

Also I strongy feel to stay at San Siro. So my view is that remodelling it up to date would be the best option.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can someone find that quote Berlu said where he claimed this summer would be more about balancing books and next summer we'd see heavy investment.
Never seen that one nor the one where he promises for a gift this season.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Checked few 'New Stadium' and 'San Siro' threads but couldn't find where it was mentioned how we broke a deal with the city of Milano to rent the stadium for 100 years. Anyone can find it? I think that happened just after Galliani boner on German stadiums and all.

How far are inter with their project?

Owning a stadium is big bucks and risky. Arsenal had a lot of criticism for building it IIRC when the credit crunch hit and their last stadiums apartment sales plummeted(which were needed to finance the new one). Now they seem to be gaining a lot. Meanwhile Valencia had big problems to build their stadium till the end and now are in a bad position. Estonias National Stadium haven't been built till the end for years. Juventus didn't go for 60 rather than 30k'ish.

I feel it's a too complicated financing to have a simple 'we should/we shouldn't' + 'Berlu has 6 billion' view on it. Obviously Italy getting 2016 could have helped a lot but it didn't happen. Our ticket sales are plummeting as well.

Also I strongy feel to stay at San Siro. So my view is that remodelling it up to date would be the best option.

+1

And i heard merda stopped their new stadium project for a while, I so want to stay in san siro but think if berlusca sells and some way we are owned by an unstable and cheap owner?

I dont know without buying out sansiro or building a new one there wont be a self sustained movement for world domination

barca and real have 100k seater stadiums packed along with all those dirty cash. We need san siro or a new stadium for our future

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Neither team are anywhere close. Trust me, there would be huge press releases DAY they broke ground. There'd be huge press release day an architectual rendering was released...

At this point it's in planning which from what I know about Italy, could mean anywhere from 1 to 100 years from now.

Berlu's always got the ability to speed things up though with his political connections

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Juve stadium looks classy though. And they'll move next season.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm, 60.000k. What are we arsenal;)? IMHO considering we have a average of 40k people even though we are far from the real milan, most people are hating on the administration, the current stadium in uncomfortable and ugly and theres still a mark left on people by the recession a 80k stadium 4 milan is a minimum. A madonina derby gets sold out in a instant, 60k would be small 4 such games and lets not forget we will always be a CL club and cl games attract people. Milano is full of passion 4 football, a city of 4,3mil people many of them milan fans so we have everything in our favour to have a stadium of at least 80k. IIRC bayerns average attendance was like what, 25k average 4 matches before they build alliance arena. IMO a stadium of 80k should be minimal 4 a club like milan, maybe even build is so it can be upgraded to even more based upon the performances of the first years.

IIRC theres about a half of serie A teams that have plans for a new stadium from lazio, roma, jube...........to udinese, samp, genoa.............lets hope we get this luxury in the near future.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can i be the only one who doesn't want it made smaller if we actually get the rights to it.

If there is a possibility of having up to 85,000 fans like now yet we keep the ticket profits, then surely that possibility is better than having a maxed out stadium at 60,000.

Sure, it will be full nearly every game. But why not leave it so it's kinda half full nearly every game and full on the derbies. Those extra 30,000 fans 4 times a season will get us alot of money.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The cost of building 25k extra seats if they wont consistently be sold outweights the ability to sell them for 3-5 games a year.

60k is a lot of seats. Look at italy attendance figures, no1 has been selling over 60k for a LONG time.

If I had my way milan would build something more like Allianz where bayern play. Perfect size

I hate seeing 80k seats when only 50k r filled max

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah budesliga wasn't really setting any attendance records before the 06 WC and look @ them now. Napoli will have 50k people 4 the EL qualifier match. Imagine if they were in CL and had a team full of players of hamsiks, quags, lavezzis quality. A 100k seater wouldn't be enough 4 them lol. As long as the passion 4 football is there we have absolutely ZERO reasons to reduce the capacity even further. Italys problem is the stadiums are of terrible quality, seats are uncomfortable shit and the ultras ''dominance'' also prevents the families going to games in large numbers.

Back in the early 90s we had a average attendance of 80k, around 2004 around 64k. Now imagine if SS was a modern stadium with seats that doesnt make your ass swell up from the pain and serie A was a family friendly environment which will obviously happen sometime down the road. IMO the right number 4 milan is around 80k with the stadium designed to be able to upgrade 4 10k or more depending on the first few years. No reason to reduce capacity whatsoever..........unless B&G continue down this road. Well in that case I really dont see a new stadium any time soon.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah budesliga wasn't really setting any attendance records before the 06 WC and look @ them now. Napoli will have 50k people 4 the EL qualifier match. Imagine if they were in CL and had a team full of players of hamsiks, quags, lavezzis quality. A 100k seater wouldn't be enough 4 them lol. As long as the passion 4 football is there we have absolutely ZERO reasons to reduce the capacity even further. Italys problem is the stadiums are of terrible quality, seats are uncomfortable shit and the ultras ''dominance'' also prevents the families going to games in large numbers.

Back in the early 90s we had a average attendance of 80k, around 2004 around 64k. Now imagine if SS was a modern stadium with seats that doesnt make your ass swell up from the pain and serie A was a family friendly environment which will obviously happen sometime down the road. IMO the right number 4 milan is around 80k with the stadium designed to be able to upgrade 4 10k or more depending on the first few years. No reason to reduce capacity whatsoever..........unless B&G continue down this road. Well in that case I really dont see a new stadium any time soon.
I remember cosmical figures about the stadiums ... IIRC correctly then one tier was 100 mil. Derbies + Manutd and Real games aren't often enough to cancel out all Lecces and Cesenas.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I think we should stay at the San Siro because of all it's history and the long time we play there now. But it def. needs something new, the stadium should be renovated, so that it's more attractive and people will more likely go to our games because of a modern, comfortable stadium.
For sure it would be expensive to renovate the whole stadium, but it could help to get more attendance and that is important for us. So as long as we don't plan to build something new, we better renovate the San Siro.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah probably the best thing would be if Inter leaves and we buy SS, redesign it, make it more modern. The history in hold still means alot to many people.

I remember cosmical figures about the stadiums ... IIRC correctly then one tier was 100 mil. Derbies + Manutd and Real games aren't often enough to cancel out all Lecces and Cesenas.

Well damn. That is alot. Shame since i always dream about milan playing in front of 100.000 people:tongue::tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Barcelona no debt? Bahahahahaha.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah.

How can they have hugely publicized debts which are only covered by taking loans out and then have no debt? Surely they have a debt to the bank now. Or is it a Madrid type hugely unfair deal for everyone else.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I want an overview of all the wages. I only have the one i posted here when i made the thread but that one is 2 years old.

Reaction score
updated

Giocatore--------2010(Giu;Dic)-------2011(Giu;Dic)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abbiati -----------[2.2;2.2]------------[2.2;2.2]
Roma -------------[0.4;0.4]-----------[0.4;?]
Amelia-------------[-;1]-----------------[1;?]
Dida(E) -----------[4;-]-----------------[-;-]
Storari(T)--------[-;-]----------------[-;-]
TiagoSilva--------[2.5;2.5]-----------[2.5;2.5]
Sokratis-----------[- ;1.2]-------------[1.2;1.2]
Yepes -------------[- ;0.8]-------------[0.8;0.8]
Nesta -------------[4;4]-----------------[4;?]
Favalli(E)---------[1.5;-]---------------[-;-]
Bonera -----------[1.8;1.8]-----------[1.8;1.8]
Kaladze(T)------[3.7;2.6]------------[2.6;-](70% paid by acm)
Oniewu ----------[0.8;0.4](0.8)-----[0.4;0.4]
Montelongo-----[-;0.4]---------------[?;?]
Oddo -------------[2.5;1.8](2.5)-----[1.7;1.7]
Zambrotta-------[3.7;2.5](3.7)-----[1.5;1.5]
Antonini ---------[0.6;1.3]-------------[1.3;1.3]
Janku-------------[2.7;2.7]-----------[2.7;-]
Abate-------------[0.7;1.3]-----------[1.3;1.3]
Flamini-----------[4.6;4.6]-----------[4.6;4.6]
Boateng --------[-;1.6]--------------[1.6;?]
Gattuso----------[4;3.5]-------------[3.5;3.5]
Ambrosini-------[3.2;3.2]----------[3.2;?]
Pirlo---------------[6.5;6.5]----------[6.5;?]
Seedorf-----------[4.5;4.5]----------[4.5;?]
Ronaldinho------[7.5;8.5]----------[8.5;?]
Mancini(T)-------[3.5;-]-------------[-;-]
Huntelaar(T)-----[3.5;-]------------[-;-]
Borriello(T)-------[3;-]--------------[-;-]
Pato ---------------[1;2]--------------[2;3]
Inzaghi------------[2.5;2]-----------[2;-]
Adiyiah(L)--------[0.7;-]-----------[-;0.7]
Robinho ----------[-;4]-------------[4;4]
Ibrahimovic------[-;9]-------------[9;9]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totale-----------[151,5]---------------114,3+?]

Last edited: