The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Where's the joke?

The joke is that his oldest son has to drive him to the training because he himself is not allowed to have a driver license at 17.

Last edited:

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So Lazio has bought Joseph Minala, a 17year old player from Cameroon
Nothing special, until you see the picture

1620757_611633515573664_134168033_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joseph "Benjamin Button " Minala .

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Lazio youth team player Joseph Minala has been forced to defend himself after question marks were raised over the 17-year-old’s age.

In fairness to his critics, the Cameroonian is possibly the oldest looking teenager on the planet but his agent has slammed the ‘unfair allegations’.

‘He had a difficult time growing up. If you talk to him you’ll realise he is in every way a 17-year-old lad,’ Diego Tavano told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

UPDATE: Lazio hit out amid claims Minala is actually 41

Minala, who only joined the Italian giants in December, hit back at his critics on Twitter, before closing down his account.

‘Envy is the weakness of man and people of poor souls feel pain seeing others in Serie A. I love you all. Forza Lazio,’ he wrote.

Wise words, for one so young.

I really don't understand why anyone would believe he's 17, seriously :lol: :lol:

but I'm surprised that he knows how to use Twitter

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
His head is effin' huge, no matter what age, looks straight out of sensible soccer 06

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
who cares what his age is

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rome working on next season's team: Paulinho & Kolarov are Considered

Rudi Garcia was clear, he wants a reinforced Rome That will be Able to compete on multiple fronts next season. The Giallorossi are Already working on Bringing in a reinforcement for each area of ​​the pitch. As reported by Paul Assogna Also, for the defense they not have been considering Cagliari's Astori for quite some time. For the name of the midfield Paulinho is popular once again, the Brazilian Has struggled to get used to the Premier League at Tottenham. For the attack they are interested in former AC Milan striker Aubameyang. Another player being Considered Kolarov is to help Improve the left side. Sabatini knows well since he Kolarov Brought him to Italy while at Lazio. Rome is working to Improve it's depth for next season's Champions League.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...seasons-team-paulinho-kolarov-are-considered/

fak

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Blanc very keen on Pjanic and Sabatini has a boner for Pastore, that deal could also possibly happen. Paulinho would be a solid buy for the engine room and they will need good depth if they are serious about challenging on two fronts next season with the league and CL.

Hopefully Napoli buck up as well in the summer. Going to be very weird seeing Juve, Roma and Napoli contest on behalf of Italy in the CL next season. All in pot 3 and below lol.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Going to be very weird seeing Juve, Roma and Napoli contest on behalf of Italy in the CL next season. All in pot 3 and below lol.

Juventus are comfortably in Pot 2 for next season: http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2014.html

Pot 1 teams: Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, Benfica, Atletico, Arsenal, Porto (Porto need to go through qualifiers)

Pot 2 teams: Schalke (unless they slip from 3rd in the last 2 Bundesliga matches), Dortmund, PSG, Juventus, Shakhtar, Basel, Zenit, Man City

Napoli should be Pot 3 along with Liverpool, while Roma should be Pot 4.

Please give us Barca-PSG-Liverpool-Roma group, UEFA!

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus are comfortably in Pot 2 for next season: http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2014.html

Pot 1 teams: Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, Benfica, Atletico, Arsenal, Porto (Porto need to go through qualifiers)

Pot 2 teams: Schalke (unless they slip from 3rd in the last 2 Bundesliga matches), Dortmund, PSG, Juventus, Shakhtar, Basel, Zenit, Man City

Napoli should be Pot 3 along with Liverpool, while Roma should be Pot 4.

Please give us Barca-PSG-Liverpool-Roma group, UEFA!

Thanks, just saw it, I was thinking from 10/11 but its from 09/10 so they will make the cut for pot 2 with United, Lyon, Milan and Inter out. Lucky cunts.

Whatever the case may be, there's certainly going to be a few interesting groups in the next edition.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dortmund have started early, going to replace Lewandowski with Immobile.

Hes accepted a 5 year deal with them, now the clubs must find agreement. Dortmund have made an initial 15m plus bonuses bid.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wow good luck immobile. Kid has developed a lot and is a scoring machine this season.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Laurent Blanc agreed to a 1 year extension with PSG, so I imagine some changes will be made to the squad.

I don't buy all of the talk that Cavani won't be sold, and I do buy some of the swap rumors involving Hazard. It's clear that there is a problem between Mourinho and Hazard, and getting Hazard would essentially give PSG a LW for years, to complement Moura on the RW for the next decade, especially if Lavezzi is sold as expected.

Also expect Pogba to be a hard target, despite what Raiola/Juventus says, and expect Verratti to be included in the deal to offset some of FFP. Juventus could essentially remake its team this summer to better compete in Europe, which is scary enough as it is.

It must be good to be PSG right now.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Jube are perennial chokers in ucl, i dont see them winning one anytime soon. Just wait till we get our new stadium and we will be back up where we belong.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Jube are perennial chokers in ucl, i dont see them winning one anytime soon. Just wait till we get our new stadium and we will be back up where we belong.

G and B died last night? Nothing will happen until they die because lord knows B won't sell.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Monaco offering Conte 7.5m a year. I sure hope he accepts and leaves Juve.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
G and B died last night? Nothing will happen until they die because lord knows B won't sell.

:lol::lol:. a bit harsh dont you think. yeah i know what u mean though, i still have a glimmer of hope left in me. jesus, i feel like a masochist after witnessing the way these two clowns run our club.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i hope conte leaves, its going to be hard beating jube in the league, 96 points damn, is that a record or ?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

i'll stop just short of saying i want them to die. but honestly if i heard that they'd passed away my first thought would be excitement at getting new management.

but i agree that there people will not sell the club untill health prevents them from running it. this is not a business to them its like a family heirloom, rapidly depreciating in value, but too precious for them to sell.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
^ - Can anyone photoshop G&B on Antiques Roadshow with AC Milan?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Napoli linked to Andre Ayew, they are offering 10m .. wtf

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli linked to Andre Ayew, they are offering 10m .. wtf

Andre Ayew would be a very nice addition to their midfield but where would that leave Insigne?

Napoli linked to a host of players including Jackson Martinez, apparently they have agreed personal terms with him, others include Gonalons, Kostas Mitroglu and Adriano. You also have regular links with Mascherano and Skrtel. If Rafa Benitez gets the funds and continues to build his team, I think he can actually challenge Roma and Juve for the scudetto, specially if Conte leaves. However I always found him to be more of a Europe guy so I think Napoli will go a step further next year in Europe.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i don't think insigne will go anywhere. ADL wants to make him their totti. i anyones leaving it will be hamsik, hes had a poor season and they could potentially cash in now. i think pandevs days are numbered too

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monaco offering Conte 7.5m a year. I sure hope he accepts and leaves Juve.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Saturday morning Antonio Conte has contacted Monaco and has definitively rejected their proposal

Schedule