The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So people aren’t glad that we are finally showing glimpses of old milan but instead they wanna tell people how right they are on an Internet forum.

Bring them to me

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
This team finally started playing to the level of their abilities. This is mostly on man management and with that in mind, I back us against every team in this league.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cX19Y0i.png

a0cn7k.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So either Gattuso is a god or we didnt have trash players like all the whiners suggested and shit on mercato. We did fuck up the attack but the rest was pretty legit. I still prefer a bumpy season like this to a squad full of montolivos and 2 WC players. I really hope this squad works and smartasses talking about squad building and chaotic transfers stfu forever.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
They said mercato wasn't 10/10 LUL

:lol: this. I still dont know if Rino can do this long term, but at least we see now that it wasnt "interista frauds" problem, but the mentality and the coach.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
People often underestimate the importance of mentality. Like Rino said many times, the current success isn't down to new masterful tactics - the players already had a good technical level and brain before his arrival.

The success is mostly thanks to a sense of belonging, feeling of inclusion, that everyone on the team is together walking on the same road. Something that was naturally hard to obtain at the beginning of a season with a newly assembled squad -- but more importantly it's something that hugely comes from hard work and Rinos excellent managing. Now we're finally a team and it's showing

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
If Gattuso continues this trajectory, I would actually be pissed if we signed Conte.

What a boss.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
If Gattuso continues this trajectory, I would actually be pissed if we signed Conte.

What a boss.

Fuck Cunte
I don't want him anywhere near this club ... so fuck him.

we should keep gattuso as our coach

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
With all respect, we are yet to beat an in form team. Maybe Lazio can be one, but Inter and Roma are too shitty rn. I want arseanal scalps.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
With all respect, we are yet to beat an in form team. Maybe Lazio can be one, but Inter and Roma are too shitty rn. I want arseanal scalps.

I too think we should stay grounded but credit where credit is due. Besides beating Lazio, Inter and Roma we also beat Sampdoria that's this season's in form team.

Who is else there? Only Napoli and Juve and they're on some historical points.

Our development has been as good as one could possibly ask for.
-

I guess there's Atalanta too

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella achieved good results with Sevilla overall, a bit silly how some users have to act like he does bad there.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
at first it was lets beat good teams . now that we beat them its lets beat in form teams :lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
For me Conte is as irrelevant as Montella now. The team has proven capable of playing on a level that would carry us to a CL spot under normal circumstances and that's what our objective should be.

Not to mention we have an extremely likeable and historic legend as our coach who if anyone can transmit and carry on the much needed DNA. Something we should hold on to for as long as possible

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Arsenal isn't in good form at all. They lost to Swansea recently, also lost to Tottenham and got thrashed by City today.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me Conte is as irrelevant as Montella now. The team has proven capable of playing on a level that would carry us to a CL spot under normal circumstances and that's what our objective should be.

Not to mention we have an extremely likeable and historic legend as our coach who if anyone can transmit and carry on the much needed DNA. Something we should hold on to for as long as possible

We are clearly on a roll, Gattuso did really well to get us there but there will be harder times and I hope that the -deserved- love for Gattuso will continue during these times.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Since the tactical and technical pov has been proven enough from both the players and the coach there's just one thing remaining - the capacity to with consistency cementize the mentality and unity as a team. And yes, that's the biggest test of them all.

This is where the road splits into two. The path of former great Milan teams (and unfortunately the Juve of today), and the path of Inter merdas that leads to new setups every year.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I've watched Calabria's goal multiple time this morning and still get amazed by it every single time.

Definitely my favourite goal of the season yet.

Such an effective built up and unselfish decision made by Kalinic to give the ball back to Calabria, whose strike-in to the box without hesitance and ended it with a beautiful chip.

And also, Patrick Cutrone's style of play remind me of Prime Michael Owen's.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Jesus :lol:

I would hate to be around you when things don’t go well

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
So either Gattuso is a god or we didnt have trash players like all the whiners suggested and shit on mercato. We did fuck up the attack but the rest was pretty legit. I still prefer a bumpy season like this to a squad full of montolivos and 2 WC players. I really hope this squad works and smartasses talking about squad building and chaotic transfers stfu forever.

A bit of column A, bit of column B. Rino is really good at motivating and man management. He gets everyone to buy in no matter whether they play a big or small role. We definitely have quality players that didn't find their groove under Montella. Too many tactical changes, no consistency proved to be the downfall. Once the players lost faith in Montella, there was nothing he could've done tactically, regardless of his ability.

It does seem however that Rino has better general training than Montella and that's noticeable. Under Montella this season our team often looked bereft of energy whereas under Rino we are fighting from start to final whistle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

They forgot what our previous mercatos were like :D

I have a framed picture of Bakaye Traore on my nightstand next to my bed. It's purpose is to remind me of how bad everything be and that I should be thankful for what I got.

End the season solid and get 2-3 players in summer(SMS, Pulisic and I really don't care about the third if we get the first two) and attack Scudetto. Integrating 2-3 players is going to be a breeze after this season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
My first apology goes to Mirabelli, players he brought were not random as I said. They are a part of a greater project.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I think the fact alone that Rino was a new coach for everyone has been huge for a mostly newly assembled team.

Now everyone start off at the same foundation rather than some rest pieces and ideas and what-not from before mashed up with new injections.

All the players now know that this is the foundation on which the future Milan can be built upon. Instead of having arrived to something half-done that's supposed to form into a future Milan.

Vital for the sense of unity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule