Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
u mad cuz tna only saw punk as raven's jobber gang back then :o

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Backlash 2000 was one of the best Pay Per Views, the WWF/WWE ever produced!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's the main event? Only remember armageddon from 2000

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
damn is jammin of wrestling thread.

Replace TNA with ToG

Replace WWE with Bleach

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
u mad cuz tna only saw punk as raven's jobber gang back then :o

lets be honest CM punk is a rating disaster if he wasn't then the wwe wouldn't need to bring rock back every year.

yeah TNA was stupid them days, they tried to please the mainstream fans by using "big name" former wwe/wcw/ecw at the expense of real talented wrestlers......you know, the same thing WWE has been doing for wrestlemania the last few years. :o

WWE have one of the best wrestlers on the planet in bryan danielson and use him as a comedy wrestler. :fp:
TNA uses aries as the main event and top heel. :proud:

WWE has the most popular mexican wrestler sin cara (mystico) and they use him like a clown or ray's on off boyfriend. :fp:

damn is jammin of wrestling thread.

Replace TNA with ToG

Replace WWE with Bleach

i've been a wrestling fan a long time so most of the wwe shit doesn't impress me.

i've seen the rise of goldberg so ryback makes me laugh.
i've seen big poppa pump pipe bombs so CM punk makes my eyes roll with his forced worked shoot promo's
I saw the prime rock so 2013 rock can take that cookiepuss shine it up real nice, flip it side ways and shove it straight up his PG rated jobroni ass.

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rating Disaster: lol: Did THQ folded because Punk was on the cover for WWE'13 as well? :devilcon:

I still hope that D-Bry got another chance in the future, dude's demoted to a joke character but still got over more than most of the rosters.

You're praising TNA way too much :o it's not like there are new "goldberg", "steiner", and "the rock" in TNA right now. Both are not doing really well at the moment, but WWE got more of the blame because TNA is still " a relatively new company and still developing".

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Rating Disaster: lol: Did THQ folded because Punk was on the cover for WWE'13 as well? :devilcon:

I still hope that D-Bry got another chance in the future, dude's demoted to a joke character but still got over more than most of the rosters.

You're praising TNA way too much :o it's not like there are new "goldberg", "steiner", and "the rock" in TNA right now. Both are not doing really well at the moment, but WWE got more of the blame because TNA is still " a relatively new company and still developing".

it looks like the fans are belt marks too. :fp:
just because he has held the title for over a year does not make him a great champion or even a successfully champion.
fact is the ratings have declined with punks title reign. there is a correlation between the two.

there can't be any new goldbergs in tna because tna doesn't have the exposure or resources to build a fan base big enough to create a goldberg or even a ryback.
2005 samoa joe was better then both of them combined but his unbeaten run didn't take tna to the next level.
I give tna credit because the entire tna rosters salaries will be less then the rock will get paid at wrestlmania and wrestlemania will make more in one night then the tna will make in a year.

on the net the smart marks always give tna a much harder time and seem to forget that tna is only 10 years old.
ECW went bankrupt in 6-7 years, ROH which was founded at the same time as tna is still considered an indy.

smart mark bias:
rock came on raw and increases viewers by 25% = OMG rockys still got it, GOAT, WWE is awesome, wrestling is back.

sting comes back in the same week and also increases viewership by 25% = is that it?, tna is dying, man they need help, TNA will get cancelled soon.

I hate the hogan storyline (any and all of them) and i think they have fucked up a promising A&8's storyline and they neglected the x-division by giving it to bob van dam.
to be honest I would prefer if tna got rid of hogan and the ex wwe wrestlers (anderson, rvd, devon) and even sting.

I watch TNA for aries, kaz and daniels, roode, heel bully, park and the x division when they are on form wrestling doesn't get much better in 2013.

-------------

for me bad influence have the potential to be just as entertaining as the rock or dx were.

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
it looks like the fans are belt marks too. :fp:
just because he has held the title for over a year does not make him a great champion or even a successfully champion.
fact is the ratings have declined with punks title reign. there is a correlation between the two.

there can't be any new goldbergs in tna because tna doesn't have the exposure or resources to build a fan base big enough to create a goldberg or even a ryback.
2005 samoa joe was better then both of them combined but his unbeaten run didn't take tna to the next level.
I give tna credit because the entire tna rosters salaries will be less then the rock will get paid at wrestlmania and wrestlemania will make more in one night then the tna will make in a year.

on the net the smart marks always give tna a much harder time and seem to forget that tna is only 10 years old.
ECW went bankrupt in 6-7 years, ROH which was founded at the same time as tna is still considered an indy.

smart mark bias:
rock came on raw and increases viewers by 25% = OMG rockys still got it, GOAT, WWE is awesome, wrestling is back.

sting comes back in the same week and also increases viewership by 25% = is that it?, tna is dying, man they need help, TNA will get cancelled soon.

I hate the hogan storyline (any and all of them) and i think they have fucked up a promising A&8's storyline and they neglected the x-division by giving it to bob van dam.
to be honest I would prefer if tna got rid of hogan and the ex wwe wrestlers (anderson, rvd, devon) and even sting.

I watch TNA for aries, kaz and daniels, roode, heel bully, park and the x division when they are on form wrestling doesn't get much better in 2013.

-------------

for me bad influence have the potential to be just as entertaining as the rock or dx were.

Ratings are certainly not punks fault , switching from 2 hours to 3 hours the ratings would always take a hit.
Punk is very good on the mic in the ring , he appeals to an older fan base that 13 and up age group.He is a good champion , and has got good matches out of ryback.HBK had ratings decline year after in the mid 90's he was still great.

Tna fucked up aces and eights no doubt , they should of ran over everyone like nWo , and in a group way say like 5 or 6 guys beat on Hardy and Storm it doesnt make Hardy or Storm look week with the numbers game.
And then have them kill people 1 by 1 even heels , they did needed that big new guy that holy shit its him moment , and that couldnt happen.Right now they are very very meh and losing every match they take part in.

I agree with you on Bad influence , only downside is Kaz like 37 and Daniels is over 40.But very entertaining.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Those gut check guys are supposed to be highly rated. Anyone ever heard about em? Looks like your standard CAW guys for me so far. I like the guy's lariat finisher though :lol:

i think Okada has the best lariat atm ( although tbf most of the credit should go to the guys who sold that shit).

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Ratings are certainly not punks fault , switching from 2 hours to 3 hours the ratings would always take a hit.
Punk is very good on the mic in the ring , he appeals to an older fan base that 13 and up age group.He is a good champion , and has got good matches out of ryback.HBK had ratings decline year after in the mid 90's he was still great.

Tna fucked up aces and eights no doubt , they should of ran over everyone like nWo , and in a group way say like 5 or 6 guys beat on Hardy and Storm it doesnt make Hardy or Storm look week with the numbers game.
And then have them kill people 1 by 1 even heels , they did needed that big new guy that holy shit its him moment , and that couldnt happen.Right now they are very very meh and losing every match they take part in.

I agree with you on Bad influence , only downside is Kaz like 37 and Daniels is over 40.But very entertaining.

yeah I went over the top in my punk criticism :lol:
the rating are not all punk's fault but he isn't anywhere near as big a star as some off the internet marks make him out to be.
and if he had stayed in TNA they wouldn't be any bigger then they are now.
HHH making punk belt mark HHH v2.0 didn't help and punk rehashing the i'm the champ "they" don't want nonsense is getting old and making his great mic skills kinda redundant.

WWE is shoving punk down peoples throats as much as ryback. :fp:

------------

I don't think TNA need a big name for the aces reveal. what they needed was someone to come in and make a name for himself, aces and their leader should have been like Nigel McGuinness/Desmond Wolfe just walking in and wiping out the top tna guys.

hopefully they reveal bully as the leader in the next couple of weeks and maybe add jay bradley (he is undefeated in tna :lol:)
the carrot bischof/wes briscoe reveal is pretty pointless now.:fp:

to think the TNA storylines are apparently mapped out months into advance with the wrestlers all told where and how the storyline is gonna play out :lol::fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Those gut check guys are supposed to be highly rated. Anyone ever heard about em? Looks like your standard CAW guys for me so far. I like the guy's lariat finisher though :lol:

i think Okada has the best lariat atm ( although tbf most of the credit should go to the guys who sold that shit).

seen jay bradley before he has that heel look and would have been perfect in the aces (rebooted)
I think/hope tna will give the cage the gutcheck win and contract leaving a disgruntled jay bradley to be recruited into the aces.

they are meant to be decent indy names and looked solid (in the 4 mins they were given :lol:)

hate it when they oversell a lariat by doing a corkscrew 450. :lol::fp:

---------
the "best" indy wrestler el generico just signed for the wwe. :head:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like El Generico..

will become generic.

562209_423357134352475_1880459984_a.jpg

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rating are shit because the product is pure shit. The wrestlers are stale and boring. Alberto Del Rio is a prime example. A lot angles makes no damn sense. John Cena gets put into title match for no apparent reason. The diva matches are piss break moments. The crowds are shit except when they are in Smark cities or countries. The intercontinental title is a fodder belt now and many more.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently you can participate in Gut Check for $250.

damn, go and join, maybe your gut check will be Robbie T :devilehh:

---

btw are Devon defending the TV title every week?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Rating are shit because the product is pure shit. The wrestlers are stale and boring. Alberto Del Rio is a prime example. A lot angles makes no damn sense. John Cena gets put into title match for no apparent reason. The diva matches are piss break moments. The crowds are shit except when they are in Smark cities or countries. The intercontinental title is a fodder belt now and many more.

WWE seems to think alberto del rio will become the first latino president of america or something. :fp:
I understand marketing to the latino community but is he the best they could come up with? :fp:

Apparently you can participate in Gut Check for $250.

damn, go and join, maybe your gut check will be Robbie T :devilehh:

:lol:

bigger rob
2v8sjl3.gif

join that wrestling school and we can be a tag team :proud:

btw are Devon defending the TV title every week?

nope.
see this might make sense and in order to defend the titles aces would have to actually win a match, both don't look like happening.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was kinda hoping Ricardo betrays ADR and steals all his "fortune".

His Mexican Aristrocrat gimmick didn't work, he barely used his money to ge the job done. JBL and even Roode do a better job.

ADR is a great wrestler, his armbreaker and enzuigiri fits his current face persona better. Heard he's a good high flyer too. If only he have an ounce of charisma.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember when real superstars held the intercontinental belt..now it's just :fp:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's wrong with way barrah? :conf:

:g:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not as bad as the mizz and co. that's for sure.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Miz once headlined Wrestlemania :lol: seems like Punk legit hates him for that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
was just checking the current list of champions

del rio beat the big show for the wh belt on smackdown, gotta say that's far better than big show being a champ.

big show is a joke :fp: he was awesome back in the day.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
was just checking the current list of champions

del rio beat the big show for the wh belt on smackdown, gotta say that's far better than big show being a champ.

big show is a joke :fp: he was awesome back in the day.

yeah, I can't take him seriously and his punch finisher is probably the worst in history. :fp:

when he was in wcw this man was revolutionary.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Umaga's Samoan Spike is worse. (Although it could really kill people if done in real life).

---

Big Show in WCW was introduced as Andre the Giant's son wasn't he :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's finished and has been for quite some time, probably the last 8 years or so..maybe more.

he can play a secondary role, maybe a comedy role..but as a main guy? hell no.

he's also done as a wreslter, he's like a completely different guy from the big show of the late 90s/early 2000s.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should be used like Kane to put new guys over. People would still believe that lifting Big Show is a spectacular feat if Cena hasn't done it like 3 times a month.

When Goldberg Jackhammered him or when Lesnar superplexed him they were great moments.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
kane has been done in my book every since he removed his mask.

undertaker shows up at wrestlemania or a few weeks before that..wins and leaves :fp: :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kane, Big Show and Undertaker are probably the friendliest guy at the backstage. From various interviews they're the most dedicated worker who are willing to job to everybody if it is good for the business.

Big Show is probably retiring soon, so this World Title might he his "thank you for your service" retirement gift.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
WWE seems to think alberto del rio will become the first latino president of america or something. :fp:
I understand marketing to the latino community but is he the best they could up with.

Yes , yes he is.He speaks flawless English is actually Mexican has a rich family history in the wrestling world , and is like 6'5 and 240+ so he isn't a flying midget.

But I doubt any of Cheesman Elekroshock El Mesias L.A Park Juve Cibernetico would be what they want.Del Rio is big good enough talker and has the look they want .

Schedule