Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Translate?

- I called Sky. Here's the conversation.
Hello, what do i have to do to buy a film/movie?
- Connect with Sky Primetime, and you can proceed to buy the film with the tv remote.
- And how can i buy a (football) match?
- Stay on the line, i'll get you Conte.
Hahahhahahahhahhh ;).

I love this kid.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
- Connect with Sky Primetime, and you can proceed to buy the film with the tv remote.
Hahahhahahahhahhh ;).

I love this kid.

fuckin LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Madonnarumma :proud:

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And the other one says.

Interisti pieces of shit! Even when there is the derby you continue to insult Napoli fans! Disgusting! You are the shame of Italy!

Again, love him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Hahahhahahahhahhh ;).

I love this kid.

Oooooh that is Brutal :lol:

And the other one says.

Interisti pieces of shit! Even when there is the derby you continue to insult Napoli fans! Disgusting! You are the shame of Italy!

Again, love him.

:proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sebastiano Rossi: ?Donnarumma will make mistakes but that won?t be a problem. If he wears the Milan shirt, it is because he deserves it. We must give Donnarumma the time that he needs to develop, as he has everything that is needed to have a great career with Milan.?

Enrico Albertosi: ?I?ve been struck by Donnarumma?s personality. He plays as though he is a 30 year old. He made a few mistakes in his first two matches but then he bounced back in matches after that. He made two great saves with Atalanta that prevented the team from losing. He has a lot of potential and I hope he makes the national team. If Milan and Mihajlovic picked him it means he has a lot of quality.?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
U20 Goalkeepers who have played more than 300 minutes in Europe top 5 leagues:

Pau
Hassen
Donnarumma
Bernardoni

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Are people basing this kid being world class, purely on the fact he's 16 and has got into the XI? For me, it means he must have talent, yes, but he has a lot of learning to do and a lot more to show before I'm convinced he is a wonderkid. He's allowed two goals that were amateur and I'll forgive him for it. I like his confidence and how calm he is but we need to be as calm and stop hyping him up. Let him develop. If Diego Lopez leaves, we need a strong replacement. Sirigu coming in would be smart because he's a quality goalkeeper and would be value for money, I think. But he wouldn't sit on the bench. Marchetti also. Putting him in Serie B for a year would give us the chance to see if these mistakes are consistently happening and whether or not he is the gem we think he could be. Without us risking losing points.

Btw, someone said England has a history of great GK's? Who? Maybe 4? I'd say Italy has the best history of goalkeepers in the game.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
first big match for him ?, hope he can approach with right mentally

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
He's wonderful ❤

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another great performance form the kid.

Onwards and upwards

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So bloody good. He's the one and only true star in this team. Fully in control regardless of the magnitude of the game.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So bloody good. He's the one and only true star in this team. Fully in control regardless of the magnitude of the game.

Him and Romagnoli are top class players. If ever we're building a WC team, they will be part of it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Romagnoli

------

Donnarumma is the real deal 🏾

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was excellent last night... but do you guys think that he could be slightly at fault for letting the goal in his near post?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I thought he was excellent last night... but do you guys think that he could be slightly at fault for letting the goal in his near post?

the shot was too powerful i think and almost from point blank range. other than that was very comfortable on the ball and set pieces. i bet he is better on the ball than 90% of our squad.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the shot was too powerful i think and almost from point blank range. other than that was very comfortable on the ball and set pieces. i bet he is better on the ball than 90% of our squad.

This is what excites me the most.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No blame for the goal, he couldn't have anticipated it even getting to that situation, let alone saving it.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah I agree, it was from 8 yards out and was very powerful. Alex/Romagnoli shouldn't have given Dybala that much space and I don't know what Abate was doing when marking Sandro... they're all definitely more at fault than Gigio for the goal...

I'm very glad with the performances Gigio is delivering so far. Mistakes are definitely bound to happen and I'm happy that his mistakes aren't as bad as an experienced Diego Lopez' regular mistakes. The kid will learn and improve a lot...

Dare I say maybe Gigio should remain our starting GK until the end of the season? He offers so much safety for our defenders and you can totally see the defenders are much more comfortable passing him the ball. He's very smart with distributing the play and also very brave with crosses coming into his box - we've not had a good goalkeeper that has had a combination of both those qualities in a long time.

He will make a lot more mistakes in the future but he has shown enough potential at 16 for us to stick with him at least until the end of this season where we can re-evaluate his season and decide whether he should get loaned out next year or continue being the starting gk.

Gigio is still in his sweet 16, he could still be a virgin for all we know. The kid has his whole life ahead of him and him having this much personality and confidence at this each speaks volumes of his quality and potential. Hopefully he keeps up this standard for the future.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
yeah I agree, it was from 8 yards out and was very powerful. Alex/Romagnoli shouldn't have given Dybala that much space and I don't know what Abate was doing when marking Sandro... they're all definitely more at fault than Gigio for the goal...

I'm very glad with the performances Gigio is delivering so far. Mistakes are definitely bound to happen and I'm happy that his mistakes aren't as bad as an experienced Diego Lopez' regular mistakes. The kid will learn and improve a lot...

Dare I say maybe Gigio should remain our starting GK until the end of the season? He offers so much safety for our defenders and you can totally see the defenders are much more comfortable passing him the ball. He's very smart with distributing the play and also very brave with crosses coming into his box - we've not had a good goalkeeper that has had a combination of both those qualities in a long time.

He will make a lot more mistakes in the future but he has shown enough potential at 16 for us to stick with him at least until the end of this season where we can re-evaluate his season and decide whether he should get loaned out next year or continue being the starting gk.

Gigio is still in his sweet 16, he could still be a virgin for all we know. The kid has his whole life ahead of him and him having this much personality and confidence at this each speaks volumes of his quality and potential. Hopefully he keeps up this standard for the future.

What is Abate doing for last 6, 7 years is a question. Player for Chievo or at best Lazio. Again a mistake that costed us the goal. Absolutely mediocre overrated player!!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I'm usually one of those who believe that a goalie should never concede at his near post, but it was close to impossible to close his near post and not leave the rest of the goal wide open + Dybala was way too close. Had he saved it, it would have been a great save, but can't really blame him for it.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Abate is at fault for the goal

This guy is a cancer .. Can't wait for the day he fucks off

Schedule